gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-28-2019, 07:52 PM

The pups were a lot more active in the past week and a half and their energy was getting to be to much for the den to contain. The new mother felt it was the appropriate time to take them out of the den, into a much bigger space where they could tire themselves out under her watchful gaze. The smartest idea was one of the corridors nearby the den and she had already scoped it out to ensure that it was 'puppy proof'. She headed back to the den where her sleeping trio would be. Heading into the den she gently nudged her pups.

"Wakey wakey, today we are going to go out of the den to play," she gently called to them. "Come fallow me."

She backed off letting them wake up and then turned and lead her children out of the den. She kept her pace easy enough for them to keep up, but quick enough that they wouldn't grow bored of fallowing her. Once they arrived in the large and long corridor that had plenty of room for the three playful pups. She settled to lay sternally, to watch them play.

"Speech" & 'Think'

Dionysus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Bluetick
03-28-2019, 08:00 PM

He perked as he heard his mother's voice, calling them from thier slumber. Perking he would lift his sleepy gaze to meet hers and listened as she stated they were going out today, for thier first adventure out of the den. FINALLY!! He took no time in getting up and getting a quick stretch before fallowing after her paler form as she led them out of the den and into one of the large corridors of the castle. There was plenty of room to run, to explore, and to play and for a moment he would stand beside her and look around.

His dark blue eyes would attempt to take it all in, but there was so much to take in that he felt it was impossible to take it all in. His gaze would then sweep back to his siblings and he would grin before bounding forward to begin exploring. Maybe after he grew board of this he would try and wrestle with Saren. Moving along the thickly built puppy would take in the scents and search the corridor for anything interesting.

"Speech"

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
03-30-2019, 01:07 PM
Swallow the Sun

Ashiel stretched out in the sunlight that warmed the steps of the terrace. Griff landed with a collection of items wrapped in deer hide and he cocked his head to the side. What was it Griff was wanting him to try this time? Were they at last going to try and make ink? His nostrils flared delicately as he caught the scent of pine and sure enough a collection of small pine branches, dripping with resin met his eyes. "Ah, ok, I think I have everything now. Anything else we need should be in your study."

Ashiel sighed and flopped on his side. "I was rather hoping to take the morning to enjoy a sun bath but if you insist."

"I do," stated the bird. "There are a few ways we can go about this. I have some resin and also hide glue, some carbon, some hawthorn…" Griff's voice drifted off as he rummaged through his supplies. "Hawthorn might be a simpler one to try but alas you have not yet mastered the art of fire. I have brothers from my old tribe, firehawks that could help, but I haven't seen them in ages." Ashiel knew the bird didn't mean brothers in the blood sense but it was still tempting to make a snide remark. He wasn't thrilled with the ink and quill methods of writing suggested by his companion but he tried to keep himself focused. It was not an easy method for a wolf to use and he'd crushed many a quill in his jaws but perhaps Malleus' companion would have a better time of it, if he was even remotely interested in any of this.

Ashiel scowled at his companion. He'd managed to run across a fire sparked by a lightning strike. He'd rescued some of the flame on the end of a smoldering branch but despite his efforts it had died. The frequent rains hadn't made it any easier but he'd learned a lot and hoped to be successful next time. He'd found a place in the castle just right for nursing a young fire.

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.

Saren

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost

Valentines 2020
04-01-2019, 04:25 PM
Saren mentally groaned as his mother nudged him and his siblings awake. He didn't want to go play, dionysus would probably take it as a chance to hurt him and he didn't want that. Inside the den was much more welcoming.

Slowly he made his way outside of the den, keeping his head low and his guard up. Looking around for his brother he saw that they seemed to be occupied with something else.

Raising his head he saw another older wolf, one he had not met yet. They seemed to be talking with some kind of bird and looking over some supplies. Curious Saren went closer to the other wolf to get a better look at what they were doing. It didn't really help his understanding of what was going on but whatever was going on here was certainly more enjoyable than getting tackled.

Observing the wolf Saren sat down, not brave enough to interrupt. But curious enough to take an interest in the rest of their conversation.
[Image: dnxLkpo.png]

Thalia

Avalon
Fighter

Advanced Fighter (75)

Intermediate Intellectual (50)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipPride - AsexualUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantVolcano
Christmas 2019
04-01-2019, 05:07 PM
Thalia was slow to stir as she heard her mother's voice cut through the thick fog of sleep. Despite her somewhat restless mind, sleep came easily to the girl and it was often hard for her to pull herself back to consciousness when she found herself deep asleep. A soft, hardly audible groan fell from the child's lips as she roused, slowly but certainly, barely comprehending her mother's words. They were going outside to play. Wait, outside? Now her attention was piqued. Thalia's eyes opened a bit wider as she rolled onto her stomach and watched Dion stretching and heading out after her. Saren followed after them, and Thalia came in behind them both, stretching her limbs with each step she took.

Once they reached the corridor they'd been led into, her pace slowed slightly. The structure all around them wasn't totally stifling - cracks in the castle's walls let long streams of sunlight burst through, lighting up the ground. One ray of light splayed across Saren's back and Thalia curiously followed him as he noticed something interesting. "Dion, come this way!" She called out, her tail wiggling slightly behind her oversized form as she ambled over toward Saren and Ashiel both, curious as to what was going on, and what kind of creature was sitting beside the older wolf.

Dionysus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Bluetick
04-25-2019, 12:43 PM

Suddenly Thalia was calling him and he whipped his head up to see his siblings bounding in the opposite direction. With a huff the large pawed boy spun himself around and ran after them as fast as he could. Zipping right past his mother and ignoring her orders to slow himself down. When he got closer he tripped over his own front paws and did a direct nose dive into the stone floor, racking his brain around in his head and making his nose extremely sore. he was right beside his sister when this happened. He tried to quickly regain himself but began to go through a series of sneezes from jamming his nose. Then once that finally cleared he looked to the much larger man and his...... creature, Dion didn't know what it was, to figure out what was going on.

"Hey watcha doin there," He spoke up while moving closer to get a better view.

He also wanted to know who this wolf was and he want's to know what exactly she was doing. Mom and told them they lived within a pack, but Dion had yet to grasp what that fully meant.

"Speech"

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
05-11-2019, 07:27 PM
Swallow the Sun

Ashiel examined the carbon and nodded lightly to himself. "I think that is a good place to start though for our initial trials I do have some charcoal we could use to practice with. Would you get it for me?" Griff nodded and took off. He knew in general where Ashiel kept the things he was investigating. Ashiel relaxed and pawed at the items the bird had brought. He was beginning to lose his enthusiasm for these ideas. Despite himself he was feeling he was failing as an Oracle. Before he had been afraid of any contact from the Fallen god but now he found himself craving it. Why had everything gone so silent?

He glanced up to see a young pup staring at him. He quickly recognized the pup as one of Zinnia's and the pup was soon followed by his siblings. He smiled gently at the pups, turning to the one who asked him what he was doing. "It is a bit difficult to describe. I want to discover different ways of drawing pictures that tell stories." A call alerted him to Griff's return and the bird gently landed, an assortment of burnt pieces of wood in its talons that had turned into charcoal. Ashiel reached out and broke off a small piece. Resting his toes on it he clenched it and then moved his paw across the stone floor in an arc, leaving a dark streak. He glanced at the pups. "Would you like to try?"

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.