Dagvaldr

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
03-29-2019, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2019, 10:02 PM by Dagvaldr.)
RAGNAR LOTHBROK

[Image: ZwvcqWC.png?1]
Art credit to elizafunny on Wolfquest

He's my special boy! And when I say special, I mean a wee bit dangerous. He's an emotionally constipated warrior who's pretty rough and knows three languages (Norwegian is his native language, though he speaks mostly english now and also knows german). He's patient, and clever. Plot away!

Pack: Loner, as of right now! I'm 100% open to him getting recruited to a pack/band after a fight he has or something though
Alignment: True Neutral
Open for: Almost anything, really. Friends, enemies, one night stands, a pack, fight/intellect skill points. Just no rape plots.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
03-29-2019, 04:55 PM
I am throwing Nephthys at him for friends, one night stand and intellect skills. I can see them kicking off quite well.

I also have Cordelia, my witchy bab who’s got a bit of a temper to her and is emotionally and mentally unstable so maybe they can learn something from one another? I am also open for spars and fighting skills with them.

I would also throw Mordecai at him but he is a pup and on packlands so I do not know how that will work but he is a sociopath who cannot process emotions. A bit of a schizo eventually, as he grows up, with hallucinations.
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Dagvaldr

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
03-29-2019, 05:22 PM
-I am definitely up for a thread with him and Nephthys! I can start one soon if you want.

-I'm down for a thread with them to just see where it leads? And then I'm always down for spars/fighting skills, so that can definitely be an option for another thread as well!

-It's a possibility! I'm not putting any bets onto which pack/band Ragnar will join but if it ends up being Erovrare, he could be a possible mentor to Mordecai if he is assigned as such. On his own as a loner, he doesn't really have much interest in pups that aren't biologically his, though.

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-29-2019, 05:25 PM
I might be open to throwing Delaney at him when she comes into season for a one night stand. I havn't found a mate for her and I would like her to have at least one litter in her lifetime. I have to reread the Legion rules and make sure it would be okay for her to do that since she's a pack wolf. Would he want relations with the pups? Or are you just looking for one night stand that do not result in pups?

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
03-29-2019, 05:29 PM
Welcome to the site (unless I'm just oblivious and missed that you've been around for ages :P hi anyway)

I have Aurielle, my alpha, who is always open to making friends and acquaintances (and recruiting, because pack is low on adult wolves with experience (not skill points experience but life and age stuff).

Paladin is my kind healer, also from Valhalla, Aurielle's pack. He's been pretty inactive since I'm phonebound and switching between accounts is too much effort (yes, I'm lazy!! :P) he's open to healing wounds a d gathering herbs, etc.

Finally, young Cai. He's another member of Vhalla, currently a yearling. I've been lacking in activity with him and seriously want to to remedy this, both because I want to do him justice, and because of my own ooc rules of how many posts a pack born character should have by a year old. He's open to friends, fighting skill threads, etc. He's noble of heart, compassionate, and wishes to do his mother, grandmother, and great grandfather (Cairo the first) proud.

I will warn you that I may be slow at times because of my cell data. I'm bad and blow right through 20gb in a short amount of time and often Ardent won't even load for me during the dialup (you went over the limit!) Speed times.

Pick one, or pick em all, I'm happy to thread with ya!
[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Dagvaldr

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
03-29-2019, 06:08 PM
Bluetick - If Ragnar were to have relations with a female while it's mating season, he would do so knowing/wanting pups. He has some pretty strict standards for a mate and when the pups were born he'd want to raise them as Lothbroks through and through (he comes from a certain bloodline of sorts). So if you want to throw them together in a thread, we can see! If you want to.

Briena - Hello! I'm 100% down for a thread with Aurielle and Ragnar! I've been eyeing the Shadow rank for him on Valhalla. So depending on how they get along, they could become friends and she could recruit him! =D If it goes well lol.
-I'm down for a thread with Rag and Paladin! I can definitely see them having interesting reactions,
-And with Cai, I'm up for a thread with him and Ragnar! He always needs new friends

Magnolia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
03-29-2019, 06:33 PM
So neither of these characters are ready to thread with him yet but I'm hoping soon for either of them and just wanna put this out there.

Magnolia- She's normally pretty happy go-lucky, lets life roll of her back type so she's good for threading with less happy/friendly characters.

Samara- My not yet made girlie, she's tiny but fierce, darker alignment. She won't rip anyone's tongues out for saying anything rude but she's instead more likely to spend years of her life getting into the good graces of someone just to destroy them from the inside.

Just kinda interested to see what may come from threading with either of them.

Illia

gems
size
build
player
03-29-2019, 06:54 PM
I've got ace who is starting a pack real soon -wiggles brows- he's an experienced warrior looking for other warriors to join the pack ;) perhaps they can spar and go from there? I'm always looking for fights with him for skill points!

Eisleif

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
03-30-2019, 07:05 AM
"There once was a hero named ragnar the red..." -sings- actually I sing it everytime I see your name, I love it

Anyway I have my viking babe Eisleif for you to thread with, especially if you go for hjarrandi!

Dagvaldr

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
03-30-2019, 09:52 AM
Lolaf - I'm totally down for a thread with Magnola and Samara! They both seem like they'd have interesting interactions

Dragon - I'm 100% down for a thread with him and Ace! He seems like an interesting character and someone I can definitely see Ragnar taking a liking too >:) I'll also never turn down a spar with Rag

KatG6 - I'm down for a thread with them! Don't know which pack/band Ragnar will join and which one will sink their talons into him first but it should be interesting (: Ragnar will appreciate meeting another viking character

Seadragoness

Staff

gems
size
-
build
Light
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Rapid Poster - RainbowRapid Poster - GoldCoder - RainbowEaster 2022Toys for Tots
03-30-2019, 07:02 PM
I would love to thread him with
Lament
Riva
Shaye

If any of these characters interest you :)
[Image: DJR1fLh.png]

Nefertiti

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-30-2019, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2019, 07:19 PM by Nefertiti.)
-throwd nefertiti at rag-
Would you like to thread these two?

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
03-30-2019, 08:18 PM
Omg Kat I'm glad I'm not the only one who hears that in their head seeing his name xD

Here's a thread for Ragnar, Uzu!

https://www.ardently.org/showthread.php?tid=26976&pid=162520#pid162520
[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Éldi

Loner

Master Fighter (310)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterValentines 2020Treat 2019Promptober 2019
03-31-2019, 12:39 PM
I'd love to thread him with Éldi if you like. He speaks Norwegian and Icelandic in addition to English and is part of Hjarrandi, the viking band. Maybe they can fight a bear or a pack of coyotes.

Dagvaldr

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
03-31-2019, 07:54 PM
Sea - I'm down for a thread with all of 'em! Ragnar needs intellect points so I'm down for him meeting a horde of wolves lol

Dracarys - I would love to thread these two! (love your ooc name btw (: game of thrones is cool)

Lunarcat7 - I'm 100% down for them to fight a bear! Heck yeah

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
03-31-2019, 08:08 PM
Well if he has any healing that needs attending to, I could get skill points on Riva at the same time :)

Nefertiti

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
04-01-2019, 12:03 PM
Awesome! Would you like me to make it or? And omg GOT is mu lifr so yessss i eanna make a character based off Daenerys so bad lol x.x