bug bites on my toe

Svanerna

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2014, 10:52 PM

ooc: ohey look politics
War drums rang throughout the vast plains before her. Paws crashed down on the ground in such an intensity not one soul could bring her down. The lady was on a mission. She had recently been granted a free pack. Some may doubt the Viking, but she was not very keen on people doubting her. The lady was of power. She was born for the throne. The way she held herself and spoke made it quite obvious. Her head was held high and her tail was slightly erect. Her fur was thinning out due to spring, but the winter fluff was still to be seen. Her fur held coloration of ebony and alabaster. Crimson was ticked along bits of her pelt, making her look ten times more exotic. The lady rolled her darling shoulders and her metallic orbs were narrowed. The eyes upon the beast were silver with golden flecks near the pupil. They were completely unique. The Queen would come to the other packs borders with a mission. She would slither her way closer to the Dancefloor of the Gods with ease. She knew another pack was close to hers and she needed to make sure they were calm cool and collect. The Viking had no time for premature enemies. Therefore, a few feet away from the border, Svanerna tilted up her crimson hued head and let forth a song calling for the Empress of the lands before her.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-17-2014, 07:34 PM

She hears tales of conquest all the time, and rarely does she go and witness. Unless they are for herself or her allies, the golden woman has little reason to care. Few truly pose a risk to herself or her children, and she will crush those that do in time. Fiery gaze locks upon a dark-pelted woman, immediately dissecting her appearance with a calculating look. What is it that this woman could want? ?Greetings,? she calls coolly, making no hint as to her true feelings about the situation. If she has any at all. ?Virgil Olympus, Empress. Am I correct in assuming you are one of the new conquerors?? she questions. Her posture is dominant, unwavering. She is not to be trifled with, that much is apparent, especially not on her own lands.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]

Svanerna

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2014, 07:43 AM

Not long after her delicious call rang forth a heroine of gold and tan came forth. The smaller lady watched the tyrant slowly slither her way in confidence. Her head dipped slightly in respect for the girl before her. She had no reason to start and quarrel with a woman on her own borders. Svanerna had no sort of back up like the woman before her, it would take ages for anyone to come to her rather then Virgil having a pack right at her hinds. A single word of formalities would be emitted, ?Greetings.? The Finnvi babe let her bodice relax, her ears perked slightly and her tail low. She was naturally dominant but she would not challenge this girl with gestures. "Hallo." The being listened as her audience spoke some more. ?Virgil Olympus, Empress. Am I correct in assuming you are one of the new conquerors?? Svanerna would nod lightly, with a tiny grin upon her alabaster and inky lips. "I am indeed. My darling Viridiana of Covari granted me the crown of Valhalla. My name is Svanerna Finnvi." A brief pause would be evident. "I wish to familiarize myself with my neighbor for we share the West with. I will keep the pack at a neutral stand point. I am very open to a peace treaty with your pack, if you ever so please. My current alliances include Covari only." She would pause to wait for an answer.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-25-2014, 10:10 PM

Ears quirk as the ebon woman introduces herself as the new neighbor, Svanerna. Head nods, fiery eyes settling upon the woman, judging her character and content. ?Peace would be nice,? she nods her head. ?At the very least, I offer you neutrality. Considering the closeness of our borders, I?d like to get to know your pack better before jumping into something as close as an alliance,? the golden woman explains. She reclines more onto her haunches, gaze settling evenly upon the woman, waiting for her reaction to the news.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]

Svanerna

gems
size
build
player
07-27-2014, 02:16 PM

Svanerna would not ask for something as much as an alliance so early. It was way to soon for something of the sorts. Though, her ears perked up as Virgil began to speak some more. ?Peace would be nice,? the Kaiser nodded. Peace would in fact be lovely. But, Virgil was not done talking. ?At the very least, I offer you neutrality. Considering the closeness of our borders, I?d like to get to know your pack better before jumping into something as close as an alliance." The Viking agreed silently before letting her voice slip through her jaws once again. "I completely agree. Neutrality seems like a nice starter, or even a peace treaty. As long as your members do not harm mine, mine will be required not to harm yours. I have no quarrels with such. Especially with the closeness of our borders." The fae would wait for an answer, enjoying the swiftness of the talk.

"Speech"