Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-30-2019, 02:00 PM
okay so here is what im thinking for my girl to go through, some time of long term trauma if anyone is down for it -

Well the title says it all. I am looking to really fuck up my girl Raquel, mentally and maybe physically (if she don't snap) become damaged. Currently she resides in the southern territories, she belongs to no pack (but is willing to join one).

I want someone to come into her life, a very handsome and mouth watering God (male) who manages to catch her attention and thus develops feelings for your character. I also want her to be abused throughout the relationship with said character, maybe even have a litter with her new lover? But the relationship is toxic, abusive and maybe even your character becomes possessive and controlling over Raquel which will further damage her as well as open doors to other paths we can take this long-term plot?

Let me know if your interested, if multiple people are then i will chose who fits the role <3 but please no kissing and dissing this plot - i have so many plans in mind for it c:

Also if your not interested in the plot then your more then welcome to toss in any ideas you might have for your character and Raquel. Im just trying to get active with her again, well active in general since life has been very chaotic.

Lücien

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

04-05-2019, 06:39 AM
I think this boy would fit the bill quite well and could manipulate and use her to reach his actual goal, which is vengeance over his brother, Ignatius. She could play the role of a pawn for him and he could mindfuck her and mentally abuse her and trick her into Stockholm Syndrome?
Evil characters do evil things. Be warned, you thread with a psychopath; anything is possible.

Nefertiti

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
04-05-2019, 01:13 PM
Omg yes bby! I love it! Ill make a thread for these two! <3