size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - GayBeevent
03-30-2019, 06:19 PM

Octave had finally managed to make the trek back towards the nearest border of the pack he'd been hovering around for a while now. Noko riding on his back and every once and a while giving the back of his head a pat, as if trying to comfort or reassure him. To be honest it felt more patronizing than anything else but he was still happier overall that she was with him than not.

Now that he was here though he mostly seemed frozen, unable to really move forwards or backwards, not in a literally sense... in fact he was nervously shifting his weight quite a bit but he was unable to summon his voice to make the call he knew he needed to make. He heard Noko sigh from his back and felt her shifting. "Ocatve, I promise I will help you when someone shows up but I can't do this part for you." Octave nodded, swallowing the lump in his throat. "I'm right here." She reminded him and despite himself Octave couldn't help but feel a bit more comfortable focusing on his companion.

Taking a deep breath he finally tipped his head back and released a song, a call. In truth it was more directionless than intended, not really meant for anyone in particular.

"Octave" "Noko" & Hidden thoughts

Image by Risketch
[Image: dPPg3BE.png]
Octave mostly speaks through his Red bellied Lemur companion Noko, assume she's with him unless explicitly stated otherwise
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-03-2019, 03:46 AM
The song sung at her border, didn’t seem to be a call as she was familiar with them. It didn’t summon the Alpha of the territory, it simply seemed to sing, in the hopes that it would be heard. More than a little curious, and on duty regardless, she would dead in the direction of the singer. It was a short jog across the large territory, for she hadn’t started at too great a distance away.

She would arrive to find a young white male, a good few inches shorter than herself. She stopped a polite distance away, and before she could speak, his scent would reach her. There was something familiar about it, through she could not say exactly what it was. Did she know someone related to him? Or had she caught wind of his scent in the past, well hunting perhaps?

She was uncertain, but would offer him a smile regardless. “I am Shaye Destruction, the Alpha of Abaven, what brings you to my borders?” she asked him gently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Octave

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

04-10-2019, 10:06 AM

The woman that approached him, was a bit taller than himself and she smiled at him. Octave grimaced slightly, his gaze suddenly dropping from her face, unable to meet her gaze. She gave a name and for a moment his gaze swung upwards again, his face turning quizzical for a moment but then his gaze dropped again.

" 'M Octave Destruction." He mumbled and he felt Noko adjust her grip, giving him a gentle supportive pat. "I hope you can excuse Octave, Miss Shaye." Noko said, moving further up his back so she could be seen over his head. "He gets very anxious around strangers."

Noko shifted and smiled at Shaye, gently running one of her hands through the fur on Octave's head. "We're both here today because we've been looking for a place to settle down." She smiled down at Octave. "And I'm sure he's surprised to find another of his family name leading this pack, but I'm sure it'll do him some good to be among family again." Then the lemur leaned in towards Octave's right ear. "You need to sell yourself at least a little." She murmured softly, knowing she couldn't talk for him completely.

"I can offer my skills with herbs and healing." Octave mumbled softly, still not meeting Shaye's eyes. "I can personally attest to his skill." Noko spoke up again, knowing that the last thing Octave wanted was to be forced to keep talking. "He helped to save my life even when he didn't know me. Took several months before he was capable of talking to me but that didn't stop him from doing what he could for me."

Image by Risketch
Octave mostly speaks through his Red bellied Lemur companion Noko, assume she's with him unless explicitly stated otherwise
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Allegro

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Samhain 20221K
04-10-2019, 08:54 PM

Allegro had been in the process of cleaning himself off by the rapids. He had brought a fresh kill to the pack and had gotten his pearly white fur all bloodied in the process. So he was carefully splashing water on himself from the rapids without falling in. When the call at first rang out it didn't register with him at first, busy with his task at hand. But once his task was finished his thoughts drifted back to the call. It hadn't sounded particularly for the alpha, but a more generalized and lost sounding call. It drew his curiosity, normally the calls from the borders were always for a more higher rank within that pack, but this one had not been.

He had decided to go to the call, more to satisfy his curiosity then anything else. If one of the alpha's were handling it he would simply keep moving and head back out to do some tracking, but if no one got there then maybe he would entertain the wolf until someone did. He headed off at a brisk pace, but had not been quick enough to make it there before anyone else. From a distance the first figure in view was the back of Shaye, already there and handling the situation. So he altered his course slightly, looking to move past the two and head back out not without sneaking a glance at the figure. When his blue eyes landed on the familiar form he froze dead in his tracks.

Then suddenly a bright and wide grin spread across his face before he made a mad dash towards Octave without a second thought, attempting to playfully tumble into his sibling.

"Tave!" he announced happily his tail wagging to show just how happy he was. "Where in the heck have you been Brother!"

"Speech"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-13-2019, 10:34 PM

“Destruction?” Shaye repeated with a smile. The Destruction family was large, and she knew that there where many out there she had never meet, and possibly never will. Regardless, she was always happy to welcome family home. Before she could say anything else, his companion spoke up, giving information on Octave, and explaining his shy and cautious nature.

“A healer is always welcome” Shaye would explain when she heard his profession, her words gentle. She already knew she would accept him, the shy, timid man. He was the kind of wolf she wished to shelter from the world for a while, until they had the confidence to stand on their own two feet. She did not know his story, but already she welcomed him.

Before she could say anything further, a familiar face appeared. The white shape of her hunter would bowl into the man in an excited, familiar way and Shaye laughed. Yeah, this was happening. There was no way in the world she would turn him away. “Octave Destruction, welcome to Abaven as a healer” she said warmly. “Once you’ve had a chance to reunite with your brother, can you meet me at the healers den? Allegro will show you the way” she said gently, and extracted herself from the reunion, unless either of them had further need of her

"Talk" "Listen" Think

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Octave

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

04-30-2019, 04:34 PM

It seemed that the woman was just as surprised as he'd been to find herself in the presence of another Destruction. Octave nodded as she spoke, saying that healers were always welcome. Noko patting him a few more times in obvious contentedness. Nothing more could be said however before a familiar blur would streak towards Octave, Noko spotting him just a few seconds before Allegro would collide with his brother, shrieking as she leaped from Octave's back just a moment before he was bowled over by the full brunt of his brother's weight.

Octave was blindsided by his brother, one moment he was staring at his paws and the next Noko was fleeing from his back and he was knocked off his paws. Then the scent of his brother hit him and despite himself, Octave couldn't help but start to laugh, playfully batting his front paws at his brother's muzzle.

"Ally!" He returned his brother's excited greetings, "Oh you know... around." He teased playfully, seemingly forgetting Shaye was even there.

Noko observed the brothers with a smile on her face, nodding as Shaye pulled away from the two. "I'll make sure he seeks you out in a bit Miss Shaye." She said, glancing at the two brothers.

Image by Risketch