ardent

SEX DRUGS AND ROCK AND ROLL!

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2014, 07:57 PM
We're starting a slave trade. This has been discussed for a long time now. But what we are beginning with is drugs. We will be having our wolves collecting poppy seeds, weed, start fermenting fruit for alcohol (though note that this can be poisonous to wolves in large doses), and finding some more mushrooms to lick and eat of course. ANYWAYS what we need from you. We need to get wolves started on these drugs. We have super personable drug dealers who will keep giving it to you free right up until your hooked then we will be demanding favours. Whether that means now or you owe it down the road we will never know! client to client basis, all deals will go down in the whispering caves or mount volkan, depends in their rouges or other pack members!

Let me know if you want your wolf addicted to drugs and we can line that up! There will be gladiator battles to follow and a slave trade after that. Maybe even a brothel. We shall see how well this first idea goes ;D

Alamea

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-08-2014, 08:00 PM
I can see Alamea accidentally falling into that to help with her anxiety but I can't see her not telling Rune, and him being at all happy about it.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2014, 08:02 PM
just go see orchid, she gets everyone high off weed XD

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2014, 08:19 PM
casually sits sibelle in the corner

Vesta I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2014, 08:44 PM
Bandit would be totally willing to do anything like this if Vi or a higher up from Covari just asks her too. She does love being all sneaky...

Vivek

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-09-2014, 07:26 AM
mamavi can minivi plz do all the drugz?!?!!!!

Kar

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2014, 09:56 PM
Oooh on Mount Volkan? I see a certain Kau becoming interested in this in some way, especially since that's where he and Avion live. xD