Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-06-2014, 04:13 PM

The male would eye her dark outline softly, letting a tiny smile run up his cheek. She would give him her nose, and he would look at the a bit longer.

His orbs would rise to the sky, watching the stars as they twinkled throughout the moonlight. His eyes would spot a shooting star and his nose would follow it across the sky.

He wasn't sure what else he could say to the dame. His mind was jumbled. But he had the feeling that he wanted to be with her until the day he died. Even though she would probably grow old and leave him behind.

(OOC: Real crap post.)

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-06-2014, 04:26 PM
Esperanza would spot the shooting star as she closed her eyes and said her wish out loud. "I wish that I could show Chrono love, for I love him and hope that he understands what I mean by it." She looked to him and smiled her kind smile and licked his cheek, trying to show him how much she loved and cared for him.

There was a den next to the pond that they had been laying at and walked inside the makeshift den of an uprooted tree and dirt. She laid her form down and gave a small yawn and placed her crown down upon her forepaws. Her emerald optics looked to Chronos, and with a smile, nudged his shoulder and looked to the moon once she turned her head back around.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-06-2014, 08:55 PM

He would turn and smile at her, this time in a thanks. He would feel her move from under him, stepping his back legs over her so that she could get up. His orbs would follow her, and soon his paws would too.

She entered a nearby den, he would be right behind her as she lay down to the floor. He would lay beside her, the side opposite of the wall so he could trap the heat between him and the den wall. It may have been spring, but it was still early and they were up north. The night was sure to keep them cold.

He would drop his front paw on top of hers, crossing their legs like he had before. His chin would rest on his paws, and he would look at the fae with a gentle, but tired smile. He was happy.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-06-2014, 09:12 PM
Esperanza smiled and nudged him as she placed her crown upon her paws and listened to the sounds of crickets chirp. She could see fireflies light the night in their yellowish glow. Her emerald pools shimmered slightly when she could see one landed beside her ear. She grinned and shook her head as the firefly flew back to it's group.

"Remember that no matter what happens. The ones who love you never go away; they're still in your heart," she exclaimed to the brute and soon closed her eyes as she looked like a black mass due to her eye lids covering her emeralds. She gave a small huff as she wrapped her tail around her while her paws still stayed under Chrono's paws. She was still awake. If he still needed to talk, she would be willing to.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-06-2014, 09:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2014, 11:07 PM by Chrono I.)

His head would lift when hers shook. He watched as the firefly flew back outside the den and her chin went back to the ground. He really didn't believe what she said, that those he loves will never go away. Because even though his parents were still hidden away in his shattered and evil heart, they were dead to him. They had no right to be there, and they were broken.

Murrell still had a place in his heart, but that was probably only because he felt guilty for showing that jealousy for him just in his time of need. A time of life and death. He could have, actually should have showed him hate just like he had for his parents, and then showed him mercy when he was trapped under the rocks. But instead he ran.

"Of course." He would agree, a hundred percent truth in his voice, but all lies in his head.

He would see her eyelids shut, and he would then lay his head to touch hers before closing his own. For once, he was tired. "Goodnight," He would whisper, "My love."

-Exit Chrono-

Walk "Talk" Think