Maddox

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-15-2019, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2019, 10:26 PM by Maddox.)
[Image: maddoxpixel.png]
Maddox
||4 years old ||male ||demisexual ||loner ||

||companion||
Maddox is a loner by nature and by choice. He's not a babysitter by any standards and probably shouldn't be trusted to care for the young orphan in need of nurturing. Ideally, his traveling companion is persistent on their stay, not easily offended or even someone equally as snippy as he as well as being able to fend for themselves.

||friends||
To have someone or a few someones that aren't easily deterred by his less than ideal manners would be best. Maddox is weary with his trust but once given he's loyal until the end.

||enemies||
This will be an easy one, he hates almost everyone.

||lover||
Perhaps. He's never been a romantic and doesn't tend to start now. To have someone so dear to his heart is what he'd consider a weakness and thus should be avoided. Although, he does have emotions and could possibly be convinced by the right someone.

---------- ---------- ----------

[img][/img]
Dashiell
||3 years old ||male ||bisexual ||loner ||

WARNING: this character's personality has dark themes. Plot at your own risk.

||companion||
Dashiell would love to have someone to either follow or have follow. He's social and craves attention from others and desires their company. He is extremely touchy-feely and will feel up his companion every chance he gets.

||friends||
He wants all of the friends. He is okay making friends normally or forcing his companionship upon others, he's not shy.

||enemies||
Can't have friends without gaining some enemies. Dashiell is quick to act with a hot-temper so making a few enemies maybe easy.

||lover||
Rather it be flings or actual romance, he wants it. He is tremendously obsessive and does not share well with others. If you feel like your character could handle his jealousy and clingy attitude then I'm all up for finding him a forever someone or temporary someone’s.

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
04-15-2019, 03:23 PM
I would love to introduce Riva to him! She's my scholarly little healer, and she doesn't get put off by bad attitude. Easiest to slip her into a thread when someone needs healing.

Maddox

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-15-2019, 04:01 PM
I would like for them to meet as well! I'd be happy to injure Maddox a bit if it makes it easier to place her at the scene.

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
04-15-2019, 04:15 PM
Haha sounds good to me. Did you want to start, or like me to? :)

Maddox

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-15-2019, 04:53 PM
I'll start it. :] Is there a certain location I should stick too or is anywhere fine?

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

04-15-2019, 04:54 PM
Anywhere is fine! She travels a lot in search of herbs

Orabelle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
04-15-2019, 05:50 PM
Hello ^^
Was wondering if you might like to do a thread with my girl Orabelle? Shes rather disciplined and is used to bad behavior and evil boyos ^^ Shes located in the South currently but is a nomad so she travels anywhere :3

Maddox

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-15-2019, 06:43 PM
Yes, I would! :]

Orabelle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
04-15-2019, 07:08 PM
Awesome! Would you like me to make the thread, or would you like to? ^^

Delaney

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
04-15-2019, 07:20 PM
I have Delaney here She is also a healer of Legion and she is in need of Intellegence skill points. She is a neutral wolf and since her best friend/love up and walked out of her life without a word she is a bit numb. I would love to see how they get along, she is pretty laid back and accepting of others

(Note: I have not updated her personality so It's different from her current one)
[Image: 8GuozRR.png]
[Image: TxH2KFf.png]

Maddox

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-15-2019, 08:33 PM
@Orabelle;
I can start it if you like! Although, I won't be able to get it up until tomorrow evening as it's late and I have to work in the morning.

@Delaney;
Aww, the poor babe. I would love for them to meet!

Allegro

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Samhain 20221K
04-15-2019, 08:36 PM
Great! I can get a thread up for them tomorrow :)

Orabelle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
04-15-2019, 09:11 PM
You're more than welcome to make the thread, thank you! ^^ Take all the time ya need :3

Cordelia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Nephthys
04-15-2019, 11:13 PM
Going to go ahead and offer Cordelia , my schizophrenic voodoo witch ; Nephthys , the cunning temptress/goddess and Lücien the psychopatic two-face. <3

Flowers in Chania

Mature themed character; thread at your own risk, violence may occur without provocation.
Has a Silver Fox named Briar and a Grackle named Hræfn. They are supposed to be with her at all times unless stated otherwise.

Maddox

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-16-2019, 06:20 AM
@Orabelle; Okay! I'll message you with a link when I get it up.

@Cordelia; Oh geez. I dont know which character, all three are awesome. Cordelia? I would like to see how he'd approach her insaneness lol

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-16-2019, 06:26 AM
Neat! Would you mind starting a thread for them?
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Maddox

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-16-2019, 05:35 PM
Yeah! I'll get one up either tonight or tomorrow. :]

Dashiell

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
04-21-2019, 10:29 PM
New character added for all the plotting! :D

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
04-22-2019, 08:09 AM
I'd like a thread with Belle here and Dashiell once he is accepted, actually either boy, but Dashiell sounds like he would give Deathbelle some fun

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Maddox

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-22-2019, 08:54 AM
Yes! I feel their mix may give some comical results and I'm all for that.