An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
04-23-2019, 11:01 AM
Ok, uh, yeah, cool... So that meeting with miss baby momma didn't go as planned. That didn't mean Ash didn't HAVE any plans- he did. He even had backup plans. He was used to working on the fly, but it was always easier with a little bit of... backing.

That's what family was for, anyway, right?

Well, Ash was about to find out. He came up to Chaos's pack- not that it was hard to find given how long Ash had lived here- and called for his dearly beloved brother. Hopefully Chaos would begrudgingly agree, they could go swoop up the damsel that Ash caused distress to, and return home as one happy family.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
04-23-2019, 06:37 PM
Chaos raised his brows at the sound of Ash calling for him, and changed direction midstride to angle in on the border rather than his original plan of hunting. He strode up leisurely, eyeing his prodigal sibling with a faintly amused smile. "Ashmedai. Didn't think I would be seeing you again so soon. What disaster do I have to thank for the visit?" Not that he didn't want to see his brother, but Ash seemed intent on avoiding being actually part of their family, and since Imperium's dissolution the only times he had seen Ash had involved major dramatic power plays from political figures, or him fighting for his life. He wondered idly which it was going to be this time. At least it wouldnt be boring.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
04-23-2019, 06:44 PM
Ash flashed his brother a brilliant, lopsided smile.

"Aw, you've spoiled the surprise!" he cheered, his tone not matching the words he spoke. "What if I told you that I was just coming to tell you that me and my soon-to-be family wanna move in? You know, become one with the new family pack and all."

Ashmedai edged a little closer to Chaos as he spoke, obviously intending to to say a little more. Or a lot more. His lopsided grin remained, his features sharpening just enough to mean trouble.

"Whaddya say? Got room in your pack for us- me, my girl, and a few little kiddos?"
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
04-23-2019, 06:54 PM
Chaos squinted at his brother for a beat. Oh yeah. Ash wanted to start a family and live happily ever after with some girl and a dozen rugrats rocketing around. Sure. Pull the other leg while you're at it. "Uh huh," he said dryly in return. "Seriously though, what brings you here? If you're looking for Dad I'm sure he's around somewhere. He's probably still a little sore about the whole Rhyme thing and he's probably got his paws full dealing with his mate over it, so there's that. If you're looking for Rhys though you've probably seen her more recently than I have," which stung a little, frankly, but if he had no call trying to claim any more of her attention than she was willing to give. He cocked his head to the side and raised a brow, inviting Ash to share the real, not joking reason for his visit.

Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
04-23-2019, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2019, 07:09 PM by Ashmedai.)
Chaos's disbelief made Ash give a little pout although he wasn't one to take it to heard. He brought up a little of his lost smile back when his brother finished talking, "C'mon, I was being half serious." His voice became deeper, more serious. Fineee, if he HAD to.

"Rhyme's part of the problem, kind of. You see, I had a little thing with this cute little Destruction girl when I was injured one day and you know what happens after any Imperialis even looks at a Destruction the wrong way."

Ashmedai sat to scratch behind his ear for a moment before continuing.

"I'm not opposed to having more kids, I'd just rather raise them here or with the pirates and... Legion is a lot closer than the band at the moment sooo..."

Ashmedai shrugged. He wasn't really sure what he'd do if Chaos wasn't willing to help him- probably join Abaven and tear it apart from the inside out.

"She offered to help me join Abaven, but I really don't want Rhyme being my alpha. And I don't want to challenge for Abaven. And she doesn't really wanna move here so I'm kinda only left with a few options."

His smile returned to his face, his eyes searching to meet Chaos's.

"I'm a pirate. I take what I want, but I don't wanna go making things complicated for you or the rest of the family unless you're already in on it- catch my drift?"

Ah, yes. Classic sleazeball.

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
04-23-2019, 08:11 PM
Chaos rolled his eyes skyward, sighed, then shook his head. "Wow. Just... wow. It must be something in the Imperialis name, see a Destruction and that's all she wrote." Wasn't that just a lovely conundrum? And right after Valentine had stripped Rhyme and his inbred and slavebred pups of the Imperialis name, too. Rhyme was going to be extra reasonable about this whole thing. Not. "Ok, yeah." He puffed out a deep breath. "Yeah, obviously they can't stay with the Destructions. They've fucked up enough of our family's kids." And, he thought privately to himself, obviously going to Ash's little pirate gang wasn't much of an option either, because that would turn out oh so well and there weren't enough Imperialis running around that they could afford to have another branch pruned off the family tree for fuckuppityness. Hell, if one of Rhyme's non-inbred runts showed promise, Chaos would be inclined to bring them over to Legion too, assuming Rhyme and his slave mate hadn't fucked them all up too, despite them no longer being officially part of the family, but at this point there was probably no chance of that. "They need to be here," he added firmly. "I'll talk to Rhyme, see if I can convince him to be reasonable about it. Imperialis pups belong to the Imperialis. If we can't convince him..." He shrugged eloquently. "Well, my mom had a solution to that problem, didn't she?" He gave Ash a crooked grin. "The sooner the better, I'd guess? I'll challenge for each of them individually if I have to, if Rhyme or Shaye give me no choice, but I admit it would be a lot easier if we get there in time so we don't have to carry them and drag your Destruction girl back too."

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
04-23-2019, 08:21 PM
Ashmedai gave an airy laugh at Chaos's comments. Lucky Chaos didn't say anything about the pirate band out loud. His other family was doing fine! They weren't even getting kidnapped by slaves or breeding with their relatives or... whatever. Chaos would like it better if he had actually seen it.

"They've fucked enough of us and they've fucked enough of us up," Ashmedai added. "If she were in season, I would have reconsidered, but apparently that doesn't even mean anything anymore."

Ashmedai gave a more hearty laugh at Chaos's next comments. It was only unfortunate who Cascade chose to kidnap, but the idea itself was brilliant.

"It's like history repeats itself, huh?" Ashmedai said with a lopsided grin. "Should we head on over then?"