Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Serene
04-26-2019, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 01:18 PM by Agnimitra.)
Welcome to Lady's Court, Again

Edit: Will be adding information on future characters shortly #teaser

Amaris Abraxas

Female | 1 Year | Risen Empire | Single | Intellect & Hunter

Current Plots: No current plots!

Desired Plots: I would love to have more family and pack threads. Meeting all of her family members, immediate or distant relatives. I'm also looking for stat threads; including any religious teachings or hunting lessons. She has no plots, no ideas as to what to do with her, so if you have a plot and need a character to fill it, let me know if Amaris can fill your roll!

Forbidden Plots: Death/Rape, the usual.

Author's Note: As the first character to be a second generation of mine, I have a lot of love and adoration for my little princess.

- - - - - - - - -

Aspen Wreckage

Female | 3 Years | Kesali | Single | Intellect & Navigation

Current Plots: Aspen is currently wandering around Kesali and the neighboring territories, resting from her long journey back from their homeland

Desired Plots: Stats, LOVE, drama, danger, friends, pack mates, trading, gathering, all the above and more. Aspen is my darling love and she needs to get some spice in her life so I can play with her more. Family threads are always appreciated, meeting other members, getting closer to the pack, exploring new lands, all is welcomed.

Forbidden Plots: Death/rape

Author's Note: I have a lot of muse for my pretty Wreckage girl, so I'm looking for lot's of plots and threads with this one.

- - - - - - -

SPHINX BEAUFORT

Female | 2 Years | Loner (RedBud Nook) | Single | Intellect & Navigation

Current Plots: Currently finding her sister Medea in the Redbud Nook, is searching for her broher Pegasus as well.

Desired Plots: Looking for more wolves to meet, more stats to have, more family to find, especially darling Peg. Meeting wolves and learning more about this land, teaching them about Ley, and finding friends is top priority. Welcome all plots for this lovely Priestess.

Forbidden Plots: Death

Author's Note: Not yet had the chance to truly explore this girl, I'm excited to have more threads with her and see what kind of wolf she is yet to be.

- - - - - - - -

Agnimitra

Female | 3 Years | Loner (?) | Single | Navigation & Intellect

Current Plots: Aggie is currently wandering Boreas aimlessly.

Desired Plots: Aggie needs to find her people, which up until now, she thought no one else survived the explosion. So anyone in Fyri who can run loose and bump into her, that would be awesome, cuz I want her to go through all the feels, join the pack, rebuild her families tavern, and find hope and light in life again. Plus if she finds a little hubba hubba on the way, that'd be great too.  

Forbidden Plots: Death/Rape

Author's Note: I adore my Aggie x Meeko duo, so please feed me more plots so I can use them! Apologies for Meeko ahead of time.

- - - - - - - - -

Paris Salvatore

Female | 2 Years | Loner (Boreas) | Single | Healing & Hunting

Current Plots: Paris is new to the lands of Boreas and currently has NO plots

Desired Plots: Meeting new wolves, which is a challenge for her. Finding romance. Perhaps joining a pack? All the stat threads. Not a whole lot figured out for this one, so bring your own and we can talk about it!

Author's Note: Bask in the beauty of the shiny new pearl!!!

- - - - - - - - -

Serene Validis

Female | 5 Years | Risen Empire | Mated | Intellect & Healing

Current Plots: None really (How did I let this happen??)

Desired Plots: I would really love some more interactions with the pack members; just to meet, pick herbs, discuss pack issues, etc. Serene has been a quiet shell for far too long and I intend to crack her open for the world to know her beauty! I'm also open for non-pack meetings outside of the Empire borders but they must remain in Auster. May be open to more dark plots as well...

Forbidden Plots: Death

Author's Note: Sweet, darling Serene. My first. Obviously a favorite. I adore her, always full of muse to write her story. Yet somehow I wish more for her; more action, more plots, more involvement. I am determined to get it.

- - - - - - - -

COMING SOON

Nazmir Dracarys

Male | 2 Years | TBD | Single | Fighting & Intellect

Current Plots: TBD

Desired Plots: Meet new wolves who don't know him, spars/predetermined fights/judged fights, potentially join a pack/band. One night stands, +/- crushes.

Author's Note: My most evil character yet, nicknamed The Reaper. Waiting on funds for his red markings. He will be blunt, rude, cunning, and short tempered. For those with equally evil characters, misery loves company.

- - - - - - - - -

Ekon Ilore of The Ademre

Male | 1 Years | TBD | Single | Fighting & Navigation

Current Plots: Find Lament & Ballad

Desired Plots: Meet new wolves, spar/train, flirt, explore. Ready for all the things with this noble gentleman/flirtatious warrior. Not opposed for him to join a pack until he finds his friends and/or they have join a pack.

Forbidden Plots: Death/Rape.

Author's Note: My Ademre adopt, Ekon is to be both a great warrior and a flirtatious stud, which will prove difficult because no one in boreas/auster speaks his language besides fellow Ademre. But this will not stop him from trying!

- - - - - - - - -

Pegasus

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
04-26-2019, 01:00 PM
I'm not sure if you want a new Peg and Sphinx thread or we should make a new one but I'm down for either, I can also offer Rain for Amris and Serene because he's also looking for skill threads

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-26-2019, 06:15 PM
Still want Branch and Paris to meet?

Agnimitra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Serene
04-27-2019, 08:44 AM
Fen: Since it's been so long (due to life screwing up), do you mind us starting a new one? -cue big puppy dog eyes-

Blue: Yes! I would love a thread with them. Any preference as to where? Want any stats?

Erystotle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Trick 2019
04-27-2019, 10:12 AM
I know we already have a thread but Song and Paris 4-eva<3

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
04-27-2019, 11:25 AM
I'll need until Sunday and Monday but I got you

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic