Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
05-02-2019, 08:15 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2019, 08:16 PM by Pegasus.)

It was time, he had dragged his heels long enough and all that was left was to make it official. He called for Célestin who had been such a driving force for him in the past year and sat at the border’s edge. Worry twisted his stomach into knots, he could still refuse to leave with him, still choose to stay in Lirium, and some dark part of Peg’s mind wondered if that wouldn’t be for the best.

Learning about the rainbow boy’s heritage had hurt him more than he was willing to admit, and he was afraid of what his sisters and brother would think when they learned of it. And of course they would learn, he couldn’t bring himself to lie to them. Philomena at least he was sure would allow him to stay in the pack they formed. Or at least he hoped she would.  

"Speech" Think You

Art by Sterling-Raven

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
05-02-2019, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 07:14 PM by Torin.)
((We can skip Torin after this until he's needed or if he's directly addressed)

Torin had wondered when this call was going to come, as much as he held some reservations still of the young man he couldn't deny that his nephew seemed less vibrant since he left and he wasn't about to stop the young man from following his heart.

Still he hadn't yet spoken to his nephew and when he heard the call he knew he had to be there in the event his nephew decided he was going to leave. He approached the area at the border, nodding at Pegasus as he approached but he remained distant, chosing to let the two young men have their privacy if they so chose to have it. He settled on his haunches, settling in to wait for his nephew.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Célestin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
05-02-2019, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 12:06 PM by Célestin.)

Célestin had talked with his mother, with Priscilla and with Blaise gone again he found he didn't care at all what his brother might think instead he'd visited his sister's gave, finally. He cleared out the dried and wilted flowers and adding a fresh bouquet to the mound of earth. It was slowly growing with grass now and he wasn't sure exactly how he felt like that. In the end, he knew what he was going to do. He couldn't stay here but even as he knew that he couldn't help the feeling of loss that settled in his chest as he lay with his sister's grave. He was going to lose his last link to her. Willingly giving it up but he had to believe that she'd have wanted him to be happy and in truth, he knew he couldn't be that here anymore. His happiness lay elsewhere, wherever the tawny prince went. That didn't make it any easier to realize though.

"So..." He breathed, sighing. His head laying on his paws as he spoke to Naeva. "I'm going to be leaving soon. I promise I'll come back to visit if I'm allowed though. I won't forget you. Watch over mom and Priscilla okay? And I guess keep an eye on Blaise too, heaven knows he needs someone to guide him." He chuckled softly. His thoughts were interrupted however when a call rose for him, from the very voice he'd been missing. "That's him." He said, slowly rising to his paws, he was about to leave when he paused then turned back towards his sister's final resting place. "Je t'aime et tu me manques, plus que tout le monde." He whispered, feeling his eyes begining to prickle.

As he started to leave the grave site he found himself picking up speed, feeling genuine excitement for the first time in a while and as Pegasus drew into view he found his muzzle splitting into a genuine grin. He wanted to tackle the boy, to run and bowl into him, to embrace him with his whole body. But as he burst from the trees he spotted his uncle and slowed, feeling his face flood with heat. He paused for a moment to nod at Torin who returned his greeting with a knowing smile and chuckle.

Célestin turned his attention towards Pegasus again and his face split into a grin again. He trotted up towards the boy, feeling the usual comfort of his friends presence settle over him. It was surprisingly easy to feel comforted by his mere presence after so long spent in the shadows. "Long time no see stranger." He teased, acutely aware of the watchful eye of his uncle. He held himself back, wanting to make a physical connection with his friend but unwilling to risk making Pegasus uncomfortable, especially with someone else watching.

"Speech" Think You

Art by Sterling-Raven
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Pegasus

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
05-06-2019, 10:23 AM

A bright smile broke over his features as Célestin approached him, feeling his heart thrum wildly like it always did when the motley boy was near. “Hey yourself.” He rumbled pleasantly, his voice now a fitting baritone that suited his large frame. His body had filled out nicely and proportionately now that he was a fully grown adult and he noticed with eyes that lingered just a bit too long on Célestin’s body that he was much the same.

“Have you decided?” He asked, the smile fading slightly into an almost forlorn smirk. His limbs felt oddly cold as uncertainty crept up his spine, his heart racing as indecision crept through him. He watched Cél with wide eyes that held a faint glimmer of hope for his friend’s ultimate decision and knew that no matter what it was, he would respect it.  

speaking Thinking  you

Célestin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

05-10-2019, 10:59 AM
Frankly Célestin had never considered it was possible that his friend could become more dashing but as Pegasus spoke and Célestin had a moment to take in the view he was struck by how much more princely Pegasus seemed and an oh so familiar fluttering started in his chest. Whether from not having seen his friend in much time or from some change that had occurred over the last few months Célestin couldn't be sure but he was certain the feelings in him were stronger than ever before.

Pegasus asked him about his choice and he didn't fail to notice the way Pegasus' smile dropped. Célestin nodded, casting a bashful glance over his shoulder towards his Uncle. Noting that Torin seemed intent on this answer as well, he looked away quickly very much aware he probably should have added Torin to his list of people to talk to.

"I've known for a while now." He began, searching out Pegasus' gaze, wanting to make it clear just how important this decision was. "I'll follow you wherever you go." His words seemed to carry the weight of his whole world. He knew what it was he wanted, he wanted to be a part of Pegasus' life, in whatever way he'd be allowed.

Pegasus

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
05-13-2019, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2019, 04:36 PM by Pegasus.)

His smile returned and Pegasus moved to bump his forehead against the smaller male’s in an intimate show of comradery if he would allow it.   

“I won’t lie to you, it will be dangerous, my family and I intend to go against a powerful family and I’m not sure if we’ll be successful.” He paused, reminding himself mentally just which family he intended to go against and how Célestin had, before his birth, come to play a role in it. He glanced at Torin for a moment then looked back at Cél, his heart racing as doubt crept into his voice.

“Are you sure you want to come with me?” He asked, his tail raised but unmoving, ready to show his exuberance or fall limp with disappointment.

"Talk"  "Thought"   "You"

Célestin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

05-21-2019, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 12:06 PM by Célestin.)

Célestin smiled wide, his eyes shutting for a moment as they shared brief contact. Feeling his stomach flutter with excitement but he supressed his jitters. And as Pegasus spoke the rainbow boy watched him with wide open eyes, already knowing where the conversation was going and he knew his answer wasn't going to change. He noticed the glance thrown back at his uncle and glanced back, noting the look on Torin's face. Clearly something he wasn't privy too had passed between the two and he couldn't help but wonder what had happened and felt a twinge of jelousy. He pushed it down though as he looked back at Pegasus.

"There isn't a force on earth that would change my mind." He said. It wasn't a total truth but at this point he knew he had made up his mind. He had to live for himself, he knew that now. "Besides, I've never shyed away from a little danger."

There was a chuckle from behind him and then Torin was moving towards the pair. Shaking his head. "When were you planning to tell me this?" He asked and Célestin blushed, suddenly avoiding his uncle's gaze. He knew he needed to run this by his uncle but he just- hadn't. He glanced up at Torin and was surprised to see his Uncle's eyes weren't harsh, even the barest hint of a smile pulling at his lips. "Not that it's surprising in the slightest."

"Torin," Célestin said straightening himself and adopting a formal tone which felt pretty fake even to him, "I'd like to request my freedom from Lirim." Torin looked him up and down for a moment and he felt almost small in front of his uncle. Was it possible that Torin would be the last obstacle? Then the man nodded, his smile returning. "You are free to go Célestin, if at any point you should wish to return you will always be welcome here. You will be allowed to visit your sister's grave whenever you wish so long as you do not enter the pack without express permission." Célestin felt hope rush through him as his uncle spoke, knowing he would have felt lost without being allowed to return to visit Naeva at least from time to time. He glanced at Pegasus, his tongue lolling happily from his gaping, grinning jaw.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by KeuAdopts

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
05-21-2019, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 07:06 PM by Torin.)

Torin mostly just listened as the two boys spoke, often times chosing to turn his gaze away from them, very much aware he was more an observer than anything right now. Though as Pegasus spoke of the Abraxas family, though not in so many words, he met Pegasus' glance. He saw his nephew glance at them out of the corner of his eyes. Célestin then said what he knew he would, and Torin couldn't help but chuckle, and rose to his paws to approach the two boys.

"When were you planning to tell me this?" He asked, his lips quirking slightly. He stopped beside his nephew, noticing the boy suddenly avoiding his gaze. "Not that it's surprising in the slightest." He knew the boy was set on going with Pegasus, he could sense the anxiety, the need to escape.

Torin's brows quirked slightly as Célestin straightened, adopting a tone that seemed more like a pup trying to act like his idea of an adult than anything else. "Torin, I'd like to request my freedom from Lirim." Torin ran his gaze over his nephew, realizing for the first time just how much the boy had grown up.  

"You are free to go Célestin, if at any point you should wish to return you will always be welcome here. You will be allowed to visit your sister's grave whenever you wish so long as you do not enter the pack without express permission." He spoke calmly, knowing he didn't have it in his heart to bar the boy from ever visiting the grave of his sister. Célestin turned to look at Pegasus, clearly excited. Torin chuckled again and then sought to meet the boy's eyes again. As he spoke this time his tone was serious, his eyes softened by concern. "Pegasus you should know, there was a challenge recently for another pack east of here. The challenger was intent on taking a specific land, he called it a Shrine. I do not know if it is related to you or the family you spoke of at all but I do not wish to see unnecessary bloodshed." He warned. Especially not with Célestin involved. He didn't delude himself into thinking this revenge plan wasn't going to be dangerous or put his nephew in harm's way but that didn't stop him from wanting to protect the young man, he had too much potential.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]