Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
05-10-2019, 06:54 PM
OOC: This is set on the border between Legion and Erovare.

Thanks to relatively good behavior, Tyrian had been let out on parole. The one stipulation to being allowed to wander both packlands was that Zahir had to go with him. That was fine with him; Zahir liked to teach him how to be a cat and that was something only she could do. She was the only creature (as far as he knew) who shared his peculiarities. He had a niece with claws and two brothers and a nephew with fangs, but he was the only wolf with both. Honestly he would have felt more special if Zahir hadn't been similarly gifted, but he took solace in the fact that he was the only wolf with them.

Today they were exploring the Knolls. Zahir had scoped out the land to make sure the bison were nowhere to be found and since she'd deemed the land safe, Tyrian had been turned loose on the grounds. He roved the hills and poked around the old human holes before Zahir called him away from them. He'd stomped in mud holes and they'd practiced climbing trees just in case the bison came back. In a nutshell, they'd had fun.

Now Tyrian stood near Legion's border looking into the dark woods on the other side. He knew there was another pack there and he knew he wasn't allowed to go visit, but that didn't stop him from being curious about it. "What's that pack called, Zahir?"

"I don't know."

Tyrian frowned. "Why not? You know everything else."

"I don't know about things I don't care about - and I don't care about wolf packs."

The boy briefly took his eyes off the tree so he could eyeball his companion. "But you live in a wolf pack."

Zahir sighed. "I don't care about most wolf packs. Now, do you want to keep staring into the trees or do you want to do something else?"

"I want to say hello to the other pack."

Zahir, fully expecting no one to answer, shrugged. "Alright, say your hello but then we're going back to the tractor, okay?"

Tyrian nodded then shouted at the forest, "Hello!"

Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.

Tyto

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Advanced Hunter (70)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Fail!Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-03-2019, 07:06 PM
At last he was home, and he didn't waste any time in fully exploring his home and spending as much time as he could with his dad. The scars on his back had healed, but they would forever serve as a reminder to be more careful. At least until he was big enough to fend off larger animals like hawks. Heaving a sigh of boredom, Tyto took to walking near the border to see if maybe one of his siblings was around. Also, he was curious about the pack next door...but he was hesitant in going to that side of the border mostly because he didn't know them, and he didn't really feel like being taken away again. Not that he was sure if the neighbors would steal him away...Abaven had...and he didn't like them for that. He cursed them under breath, glad he didn't have to spend one more boring day over there. His mother hadn't come with them, and he wasn't sure why. He thought his mom and dad loved each other, but perhaps his mom liked the other pack better? He wasn't sure. Whatever the case, he didn't want to think about it much right now. There were far more interesting things to do in the comfort of his own pack.

"Hello!" Like that for example! His head rose pretty quick and he cocked it to the side as he wondered who that was. It didn't sound like any of his siblings, or the other pups that were in the pack for that matter. He was curious, and by the sound of it...that voice had come from near the border where one of the neighboring packs was. Curiosity would override his hesitation, however, and he hurried to find out who it was that had called. As he approached, he kept himself somewhat hidden as he peeked around a tree that almost sat on the edge of the border. His eyes grew wide when he saw another pup, except...this pup didn't look like any pup he'd seen before. His fangs were longer than his own, and his feet looked weird! Was he deformed? "Who the heck are you?" He questioned cautiously.

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
1KTreat 2019
06-28-2019, 05:19 PM
Tyrian stood stock still for several long seconds as he listened for a response. After a beat when it was starting to look like no one would answer his upright tail began to droop. Was there no one over there? How boring!

And then through the gloomy trees emerged a small figure. The boy approached cautiously and eyed him up and down. Tyrian, a bit of an attention whore already, puffed out his chest and welcomed the eyeballing. "Who the heck are you?" the boy asked.

It was Tyrian's turn to do the eyeballing. He looked the new boy up and down and noted that he appeared to be older. Like Alarr the boy had no mutations, but Tyrian had already learned that him (Tyrian) and others like him were the unusual ones and not the other way around even though his mutations felt perfectly natural to him. "Tyrian," he said after a beat before saying, "You shouldn't say heck. My dad says people who soften words like 'hell' and 'damn' with 'heck' and 'dang' shouldn't be taken seriously," he said matter-of-factly. He wasn't trying to be mean, just helpful. "So who the hell are you?" he asked curiously.

Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.

Tyto

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Advanced Hunter (70)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Fail!Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-24-2019, 10:24 PM
The other boy introduced himself as Tyrian, and Tyto couldn't help but keep eyeballing him. His brows furrowed when Tyrian continued, telling him he shouldn't replace words for Hell and damn and the like. Well, he definitely didn't want to be the kind that wasn't taken seriously! He just...never really used words he was told were 'bad' because he didn't want to get in trouble. But then again...his dad wasn't here right now, was he? And who the hell knew where his mom was. "I'm Tyto, nice to meetcha." He stepped closer to Tyrian, head instinctively reaching out towards him to get a better whiff of the boy. He was clearly from another pack, obviously the one next door. He didn't know anything about them. But he was curious..."Does everyone in your pack look like you?" He questioned as he stepped back. He eyed Tyrian's fangs, wondering if they ever got in the way. "Your teeth are cool, I wish I had fangs like that. I'd probably be able to beat my sister in every fight," The thought of Theta having beaten him at the winter tournament still made his hackles rise. She didn't know how to fight. She was just a dumb cheater!

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

1KTreat 2019
08-17-2019, 02:40 PM
"Not all of them, nah. My brother, sister and nephew got teeth like me, and my niece has claws like I do, but no one I know has both." Tyrian shrugged and smirked. "If everyone was this cool, no one would be, ya know?"

Tyrian waved off the other boy's assertion that he'd win more fights against his sister if he had teeth like Tyrian. "Maybe, but you're big, I bet you win most of them already, right?" He shrugged again. "My dad says losing some is good for you, makes you better or something." His brow furrowed briefly. That didn't sound right, maybe he'd said it wrong. "Or at least it makes it harder to be a prick? I dunno, I wasn't really listening. I don't like losing."