size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Samhain 20221K
05-12-2019, 10:20 AM

He had been mentally frantic about getting her back to Abaven, fearful that on his watch she may get worse or even die from her injuries. She had been exhausted and was sure the loss of blood from her fight had taken a toll on her as well. He did his best to keep himself at a faster pace, yet not fast enough that it would make her condition worse. She had leaned on him the whole time and he knew she needed attention. The type of attention that he couldn't provide. With all of the healers within Abaven and the fact it was so close, it made going to Abaven the right choice.

Once they would get to the border he would gently stop and would gently nudge her neck with his nose.

"We are here, it shouldn't be long now before you can safely relax and recuperate." his words were gentle in case the strain on her body had given her sensitivity or a headache.

He would turn his head away and then lift it before letting out an urgent howl to call for the alphas and for medical aid. He knew it was important that she was seen as soon as possible and he would see to it that she did. He would also remain standing, his legs evenly spread so she could continue to lean on him for support and to save as much energy as she could.

"Speech"

Twig

Somnium

Expert Fighter (210)

Expert Hunter (185)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

VolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-13-2019, 09:08 PM
She was woozy, and she hurt now that the adrenaline had faded completely. Twig couldn’t believe the relief she felt when Allegro said they arrived. She sighed heavily as she was allowed to cease her pawsteps. She had leaned heavily against the pale wolf, and got more than a little blood on his white fur. He almost had to carry her, if they had been much farther she would have collapsed. He nosed her softly, ”We are here, it shouldn't be long now before you can safely relax and recuperate." She leaned more heavily into him as she hung her head. The cream marked wolf called for help as Autumn breathed heavily at his side.

”Nothing could sound better.” She tried to make light of her condition, but was only rewarded with a bit of nausea. A wave of pain radiated from the wounds sustained in her battle with the cat. Seems like karma got her again, it would be a long time before she tried to steal a kitten again. Twig wanted to make another joke, but was afraid more than words would come out of her mouth if she tried. The girl squeezed her eyes shut and tried to take short controlled breaths as she fought the urge to fall where she stood.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
05-13-2019, 09:40 PM
Rhyme was alerted of the approach to the border by Imperia’s signal. The slate alpha had already shifted his path when Allegro’s urgent call reached him. Solitude flapped with uncertainty on Rhyme’s shoulders as the tall wolf raced to the border. His bright blue and lavender gaze fell on the hunter but more importantly at the blood stained she wolf clinging to his side. A wave of urgency fell over him as he rushed forward.

”What have you found, Allegro?” He shifted to support the other side of the woman. ”Tell me what you know about her while we take her to Shaye’s den, it’s just up the way here.” He told the man as he positioned himself carefully beside her, not wanting to disturb the wound there. If Allegro followed, Rhyme would direct the three of them to Shaye’s roomy den. There would be herbs there to work with and plenty of room to see to the poor woman.

Allegro

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Samhain 20221K
05-16-2019, 08:20 PM

He knew she was getting weaker and prayed that she could just hold out a little longer, just enough that either Shaye or Rhyme would appear. This was urgent, but he couldn't just waltz her into Abaven territory without the alpha's being aware. She leaned more into him, heavily into him but he was able to bare the weight with ease. Moving on the other hand might be a different story. She tried to make light of her situation, Allegro would give her a smile, but before he could say anything Rhyme was there to assist. Allegro looked to the slate alpha with Relief clear in his eyes, along with worry about the female's condition.

As he rushed to their aid and did his best to shift the weight so him and Rhyme were holding her up, Rhyme would ask. Though before he could answer Rhyme urged him to tell him along the way to Shaye's den, his urgency making Allegro's stomach sink further. This was the first time Allegro had to deal with an urgent situation like this, but he was good at fallowing orders and fallowed Rhyme's lead. Heading to Shaye's den and keeping in sync with Rhyme's pace.

"I was out tracking when I heard the commotion of a cougar and a wolf, I tried to get there quickly, but by the time I did the mother cougar and cubs were quickly fleeing. I think she was just at the wrong place at the wrong time, but I figured our healers were her best chance to recover properly," He explained to Rhyme.

"Speech"

Twig

Somnium

Expert Fighter (210)

Expert Hunter (185)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

VolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-20-2019, 05:53 PM
She could see his grin, but barely as she fought off the tunnel vision that began to take over. Her situation was dire, and the girl tried to comprehend what might have happened if Allegro hadn’t been there. Smiling helped her keep her mind off the pain as her savior’s call was quickly answered by a tall olderish man. He was dark, and marked in cold colors the way Allegro seemed to be wrapped in warm.

Had the Memoire girl been more lucid she might have protested the lack of manners as the alpha did not stop to introduce himself before practically lifting her from the ground when he supported her side. He was careful though, and despite it being unexpected she was not any worse than before. ”Thanks, gents.” She muttered to the both of them as she yielded to their care. They spoke as though she were not there, but she couldn’t blame them because she barely was.

The journey to the den was a blur before she was finally settled down, just in time to feel a bout of nausea fall over her. Her skin pales considerably as she felt herself grow flush, like she was too hot for her own fur. Oh yes, she decided that she likely would be facing death at this moment were she not in this den. Twig wouldn't let anyone convince her otherwise.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
05-20-2019, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2019, 06:11 PM by Shaye I.)

Shaye Destruction

Shaye could actually be found in her den for once, and she raised her head at the entrance at the sound of an urgent howl. That had sounded like Allegro, was he okay? Before she could get very far, she would see the form of Allegro, Rhyme, and a stranger moving in her direction. It looked to her like the two males where keeping the stranger on her feet, and Shaye could already catch she scent of her blood.

She didn’t consider herself a healer any longer, but she still had the knowledge, and she and Epitaph both stored herbs in her den. “Bring her in here, onto the rug.” Shaye directed, kicking one of Motif’s toys of the way as the men half dragged the third wolf between them to lay her down on the bed.

“Can you tell me your name?” she asked the pink woman, both to give her something to focus on, and to see how ‘aware’ she currently was. “We need to get these wounds closed, Rhyme grab the Horsetail and Wintergreen, mix up the sedative and toss me the binder” she said pointing, though she knew he would know what she was talking about, he had healer training as well. “Allegro, grab the small white herb to the right, we need to clean her wounds” she said, keeping her voice calm and brisk as she directed the wolves around her. They should have taken this girl to Vail dammit, but it was too late now. It was pure luck that Shaye still had a few of the rarer, essential herbs around.

"Speech"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
05-20-2019, 06:24 PM
They were already moving by the time Allegro started his tale, and Rhyme knew they would have to keep a closer eye on the border lands around Abaven as well with the huge amount of predators they had encountered. At least it hadn’t been in Abaven.

Shaye was suddenly there, her eyes on the girl’s wounds that Rhyme wanted to avoid inspecting closely until they were in a better place. With just a little maneuvering they arranged the sliph of a girl onto the fur that was in the middle of the main den. Shaye pointed to a few different herbs Rhyme had been heading for as she said the names. He offered her the horsetail for the poor girl’s wounds. By now the bleeding had stopped at least, but would likely open back up after the cleaning.

He was careful with the wintergreen, using dried leaves to touch it instead of using his paws or lips. Shay had a cache of water that he dipped a small working bowl into before maneuvering a small amount of leaf into the water. Hopefully she wasn’t pregnant, there were no signs of it so he felt mostly confident in giving her the pain reliever. He readied his tincture while Shaye cleaned and bound her wounds.