size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-13-2019, 05:18 PM

It was a warm day when she decided to go to the nearby hot springs. She and Feli had been spending a considerable amount of time together over the past few months, and she was glad to have his company. She was pretty old now, and she could definitely feel it in her hips. Her companion perched on her shoulders as they searched for a shallow pool where she could sit and relax and let the hot water ease the pain in her body. Once finding a pool that she liked, she gently settled in and sighed with relief. The bird on her shoulders flew into the tree above her while, "So Avalon...what do you think?" The old she-wolf tilted her head up to look at her, "Think about...what?" She knew damn well what the bird was talking about. But she wasn't going to tell so easily. She got a knowing chirp from Tan who smirked. "Come on Avalon, we're both getting too old for this game, spill!" Now it was Avalon's turn to smile knowingly. "You're right, Tan. We are too old for games. So if you must know, I do enjoy Feli's company. We're both old, nearing the end of our days. I don't know when that day will be, but at least --and I hope-- we won't have to spend it feeling so alone anymore." She rested her chin on her paws at the edge of the pool. Her family was mostly gone. Everyone she once knew were probably dead. She sighed, but alas...she at least still had a couple family members she still saw frequently.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!