gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
05-19-2019, 04:07 PM
He had been surprised when shaye had come to the border and begged a favour from them. They had been quiet in the pack lately, him and Vail. His love hadnt told her sister about her miscarriage, and he wasnt going to rush her to share the hard news.

They just wanted a family together, they had already been met with so much sadness in life, and they finally had each other... and all they wanted was a family. He didnt know what God wished to watch their sadness, but he cursed that god with all his heart. It had just about broken Vail when her tiny babies hadnt even gotten a shot in life, and he was almost scared to try again.. but how could he deny her a family, when he himself wanted one?

Perhaps what shaye had asked of them would do them good, get them get out of their own heads and concentrate on helping this new pack begin. It would only be for a season... and shaye had told them Vail was there, and needed a friend. Friendship went two ways, and he could only hope Vail could talk to the woman about what had happened.

After Shaye had left he had given Vail a gentle kiss behind her ear, and managed a smile, just for her. "Should we see our temporary Alpha, my love?" He asked her softly.

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
05-20-2019, 06:38 PM
Vail sighed softly as she listened to Shaye walk away, Acere would meet up with them and she and her husband would offer their loyalty to him for a time. Vail didnt know him very well, but Shaye seemed to trust him and Vail couldn’t deny getting away for a while would help her mental state. The woman had been quiet since suffering her loss, something she had kept to herself. Solor knew, as she wouldn’t have been able to keep it from him if she tried. He was her husband, and hurt for the loss just as she did.

Vail hadn’t wanted to foster the feeling of resentment that lingered for her sister and her two healthy pups. They had been an accident, and yet her perfect planned litter hadn’t made it. She blamed herself, and her inferior body. She wasn’t like the other wolves, her albinism made her different in all of the worst ways.

She mentally shook herself of the horrendous thoughts, they only led her towards self destruction. She leaned into Solor’s form, knowing she would be more than entertaining the thoughts if she didn’t have him beside her. We should,” she returned softly as she shifted to offer him a kiss on his cheek in return.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Solor

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
05-20-2019, 06:48 PM
He held his little Winter Rose close, and breathed in the scent of her. He didn’t like how quiet she had been, and was worried about what thoughts must be going on in her mind. He gave her one last kiss, and got to his feet, offering her a tentative smile. “It’s only for a season, I think a change of scenery will be nice.” he said. He had never been great at handling emotional things, and well he would always be there for her, and hold her tight, he had no idea how to fix the broken heart the miscarriage had left her with.

He nudged her gently to her feet and stood beside her, solid support as they moved to the entrance of the den. Shaye had mentioned something about heading to meet Ace, but it seemed to him much more simple to call to the man, instead of figuring out where he had gotten to. The hunter tipped back his head and called for the white warrior, a wolf he didn’t know too well, but had seen around on Abaven lands in the past.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
05-20-2019, 10:55 PM

He was one step closer now. Shaye had offered him the help he needed to get his plans into motion, and he was grateful for her help. He wasn't sure how he could repay her for helping him over and over, but perhaps some day he would figure it out. He paced in front of his den as he waited to meet the two wolves that Shaye had spoken about. He didn't know exactly who they were, but he had seen them from time to time in passing. He had to admit, he was nervous. Each day that passed he knew he was getting closer to his goal, but it didn't stop the nervousness that came. The alabaster Male tried to focus on the nearby river to dull and calm his thoughts. He usually didn't get nervous, but perhaps it was the fact he was about to take a really big step forward. He was glad, however, that he had friends and family willing to stand by his side through the process.

A howl tore his attention away from the river. Although he didn't recognize who it was, he recognized the call was for him. He could guess that Shaye had told the pair already, so he wasted no time in abandoning his pacing and headed over to meet with them. It didn't take long for them to come into view, and as he approached he offered a nod to both of them. "You must be Solor and Vail," He looked to each in turn, "It's nice to meet the two of you."

speech action

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
05-21-2019, 01:43 PM
He held her tight and kissed her softly as he encouraged her, and offered verbally they wouldn’t be gone for so long. She couldn’t disagree with him either, the change of pace would be good for her. She would be able to get away from Shaye and the kids for a while, to cool off and reevaluate where she was in life. Solor urged her outside and she followed, adding her own little howl to her husband’s voice.

They weren’t forced to wait long, and soon the sound of heavy paw steps reached Vail’s alabaster ears. She couldn’t see him very well, just the vague pale shape against the background of dark green. He was big though. She offered a polite smile as Acere greeted them.

”Yes, hello Acere.” She offered, her voice projecting friendliness. ”Nice to meet you as well,” She waited for Solor to add his own polite word before she continued. ”Tell me about your pack, what are we about to get ourselves into?” Her tone was teasing, but there was truth to it as well. Shaye might have volunteered her services but if Vail didn’t like what she heard she would take every action to back out. However, she doubted such action was necessary, and she did look forward to helping the warrior out.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Solor

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
05-21-2019, 07:07 PM

Solor and Vail

His Winter Rose joined her call to his, and they would wait together for the budding Alpha to make his appearance. He stood just a little above her, and rested his muzzle on the crown of her head for a moment. She was all he had ever wanted in life, and he was content to go where life took them, so long as he had her at his side.

The male raised his head as the white giant approached, and noted that he had indeed seen him around, through they had yet to have a conversation. “The pleasure is ours, Acere” he returned the greeting with a smile. Vail spoke next, and raised a few good points. Solor was content to sit quietly beside her, as she took over the conversation. She was blind, and could be quiet at times, but the truth was she had always had a bull headed personality. He loved her for it, and hid a smile as he waited for Ace to reply.

He was interested to know what they where getting themselves into, but he was mostly just pleased to have learnt that Tana was there, and Vail would have some company, outside of her family. she didn't wish to tell Shaye or anyone else in Abaven about the miscarriage, but she might open up to someone, perhaps even Tana, in this new pack. it was a lot of the reason why he was happy to agree to get away for a time.

"Solor"&"Vail"

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
05-21-2019, 09:18 PM
They confirmed who they were, greeting him in return before he sat down and looked to each of them in turn. The pale woman appeared to have some trouble seeing him, noticing that her eyes were as pale as she was. She didn't seem completely blind, but perhaps it was one of the many difficulties an albino had to deal with. He had expected her mate to question him, but Vail had been the one to ask the first question. He looked at her thoughtfully, turning the question over in his mind for a moment. He wasn't sure exactly how the pack would be run, but surely something they'd be okay with regardless.

"A valid question, Vail. To be honest I'm not one hundred percent sure just yet. I've never led a pack before, but I can safely say we'll be on the neutral side of things. There will be no slavery, of course. No malicious intentions without good reason." In the beginning, his goal had been to serve justice where justice was due. Protect those who couldn't protect themselves, while teaching them how to do it for the future. "I seek to build a place where like minded wolves can grow and find their place. To help those who cannot defend themselves learn how to live without fear. For everyone to find their potential. And..."

He grew quiet for a moment. If these two were going to help him, he owed it to them to tell them the truth. "I wish to serve justice where justice is due. You see...my ex-brother, Elias, murdered my niece in cold blood. He has a debt that still needs to be paid, and I will make sure it is paid. There are far too many crimes that go unpunished, and I wish to right the wrongs that have been done to those who are or had been unable to do anything about it." He watched them both with care, wondering what they thought so far. It wasn't the best explanation he could give, they'd just have to see for themselves. Even he couldn't say for sure what would happen, but he wouldn't stray from his promises.