size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantVolcanoCritical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-19-2019, 04:17 PM
Pyrrhic strode out into the center of the garden. He was careful stay away from the plants his mother and others had planted and hoped that if he accidentally squished a couple they would forgive him. The garden was a good place to spar, though. Well, kinda. It was a good place because it was a terrible place. Important plants were planted everywhere. In places the paths were being choked out by vines and limbs. The space was cramped and that was why Pyrrhic liked it. Like many places he would undoubtedly find himself fighting in, it wasn't ideal. If he was going fight in less than ideal conditions he thought it best to train in them too.

After finding a suitably bad place for a fight Pyrrhic threw back his head and howled for whoever might be interested.

"Talk"
Pyrrhic has a male mandrill companion named Benkos. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Pyrrhic.

Fel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-20-2019, 03:44 PM
She had grown before she knew what was happening, and no longer fit into her hidey holes dotted around the castle. She spent a lot of time in the garden, learning from her mother, but she was also getting restless. She wanted adventure, excitement, and her life wasn’t really offering that at the moment.

She was in the garden when Pyrrhic howled, and she raised her head in curiosity, and stepped away from the herbs she had been tending to. She decided, if nothing else, to go have a nosy, and made her way into the direction he was. She was surprised to find him in an awkward section of the garden, with vines near his feet, and any step could trip or stumble him.

She moved closer to him, trying to decide if she should be annoyed or intrigued, he could damage some of their mother herbs! In the end, with a exasperated laugh she stopped a stride from him and asked. “Why here, Py?”
[Image: mZorPt0.png?1]
Fel can often be a very...mature character. Be aware.

Pyrrhic

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantVolcanoCritical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-25-2019, 11:38 AM
Much to his surprise it was Felicity who wove through the foliage towards him. Given the competitive nature of the twins Pyrrhic had expected Aureus to come streaking out of the shrubbery and try to pin him with a flying tackle before anyone else had a chance to respond. Not that he would have minded. They were due for a rematch.

He couldn't tell if Felicity was displeased with his decision to fight in the garden or simply curious about it, but either way, he was still happy with it. "It's challenging," he said with a grin. "Mother might skin me if I squash any of her plants." He shrugged. "It adds to the game, I think. Say..." his expression grew mischievous. "Wanna tempt fate with me?"

Pyrrhic has a male mandrill companion named Benkos. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Pyrrhic.