gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Asena
05-19-2019, 08:53 PM

Life was ended for the demon king over the summer. His body was located in a place it would never be found, and in his after life he was restless. Now he was truly eternal, yet there were things he needed to do still. He knew of the demonlings he'd created with the rainbow bitch, and now he sought to find another to pass on the beliefs with. Dea was also on his list of needing to be visited.

He entered the dreams of his son, a littler man than himself but unmistakably his. His blood red eyes were fixated upon the boy. His decor sat proudly upon his neck as he sat before the boy. The skull of the wolf unmistakably seated at the center of his bone collar. "Wake boy, we have much to discuss...." he spoke with a strength and authority that was his own. The boy needed to learn.

"Speech"

Lucifer Leviathan
I'm meaner than my demons

You should be scared of me

Asmodeus

Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Azazel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze Participant
07-13-2019, 11:19 PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He had gone to sleep in his den, but had woken up somewhere different. Or so he thought...a voice he didn't recognize woke him from his slumber, lids flying open to reveal his blood red gaze. He stared at the stranger, and for a moment thought he was starting into his own reflection and was confused for a moment. Was he staring at his own body? Had he finally gone mad? What the fuck was going on? His fur bristled with apprehension as he stood, lips curled into a snarl as his wariness to the situation crept in. "Who the fuck are you? And don't you dare call me boy again." He threatened. He didn't know who this was, but regardless, he didn't like being called boy. He had been mocked enough, he wasn't about to take it from whoever this was, wherever this was.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speech"

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Lucifer I

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Asena
07-14-2019, 07:26 PM
The boy's attitude toward him brought a snarl to his face. He had no clue who he was dealing with did he? Of course not. The boys mother had seriously proven she had no idea how to behave in social settings and that in itself was enough to assume that she would have taught this boy about anything else but how to offend those around himself. "Silence your tongue, as your sire I will call you what I wish, demon." he was stern enough to hopefully silence the child. No matter this boys age he would always be a child to Lucifer.

"I assume you have questions for me, or even that you hate me, but understand this, you would not exist unless your mother hadn't decided to insult and ridicule my way of life. You are the punishment I felt she needed to learn about insulting others with." he made sure that this boy knew every detail of why he existed. His hellish gaze was locked on his child. He could recognize the mask and eyes the boy held from anywhere. They were asmodeus to the tee. "Ask what you will now, before I teach you what you truly are." right to the point was to be the best way to make this go most likely.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Azazel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze Participant
07-14-2019, 11:35 PM

"Silence your tongue, as your sire I will call you what I wish, demon." Those words caused Azazel's growl to deepen, fangs glistening as he took on a more dominant posture. Sure, this...whoever the fuck he claimed to be was bigger than him, but he would rip his throat out right then and there if this guy continued to provoke him. "I don't give a fuck who you are!" He bellowed in his face. He had no father. He had no mother. It had always just been him. "I assume you have questions for me, or even that you hate me, but understand this, you would not exist unless your mother hadn't decided to insult and ridicule my way of life. You are the punishment I felt she needed to learn about insulting others with."

His ears twitched as he continued to snarl and growl from deep in his throat. "Yeah I have a question for you, dad." He mocked. "If you are who you say you are, why the fuck did you never come to see us, hm? It's because of you that my birth pack despised us. Because of you they neglected my training. That fucking bitch left us without a god damn word, and nobody looked after us." He stepped forward in anger, hackles raising as he prepared to spring at his throat. "I looked after my god damn self until I found someone worthy enough to follow. And like I said...I don't give a fuck who you are, call me child one more fucking time and Ill rip your guts out and feed them to you."

""

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!