ardent

Plot with me?

Bellamy

gems
size
build
player
05-20-2019, 04:49 AM
Hey everyone ^.^ Just getting started on here & trying to get my bearings, this is my 1st forum roleplay in quite a while (so bear with my rusty rping hehe)

I'd really love to dive straight into some plots with my girl Bellamy c:

Here's some info about her --> 1 year - chaotic neutral - female - loner

I'm up for pretty much anything. She's a spunky lil one so I'd love to see her getting into some fights or all sorts of other trouble, but she could definitely use some friends/traveling buddies if anyone's up for it!

Yeh. I think that's it, i'mma try to put a post out for her soon that'll be open for anyone to jump onto c:

Cannival

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-20-2019, 09:26 AM
I'm always up for plots. (: I'm new as well, so neither of my characters really have too much going on with them ATM.

I've got https://www.ardently.org/member.php?action=profile&uid=3528 and https://www.ardently.org/member.php?action=profile&uid=3522 (if I wasn't so new, I'm sure I'd know how to make those pretty clickable links.)

My name on the discord is RelevantKoala#3598 if you want to brainstorm some ideas.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
05-20-2019, 04:10 PM
I'm always happy to plot! if you wanted to have a thread with Shaye here or perhaps Lament?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Bellamy

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2019, 01:32 AM
@relevantkoala I don't actually have discord ;o But I'd love to have a thread with Cannival, I think it'd be interesting for Bell to meet a lioness

@sea I think Belle & Lament could be interesting in a thread together, she may annoy the heck out of him though (which could be pretty fun hehe)

Sorry i'm kinda short on proper plot ideas xD Haven't done this in awhile lol. Do u guys wanna start threads? I'm easy either way ^.^

Lament

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
05-21-2019, 05:14 AM
Sounds good! I'm fine with either you starting it, or I can try to get to it tomorrow :) Lament can be found just about anywhere in Boreas at the moment, but he mostly sticks around the lands near Legion

Bellamy

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2019, 06:55 PM
@Sea Oop sorry I've had a lot of HW for the past couple days, I'll try to get a post out tonight! (it's like 11am here in Aus atm) -- Dumb question but I just wanted to double check, this ((https://ardently.org/showthread.php?tid=27342&pid=164710#pid16471)) thread wasn't for this, right? xD

@RelevantKoala I've pmed you a lil plot idea (cannival's account) :))