gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
05-26-2019, 11:20 PM

Wyvern was covered in mud, or well at least her legs were; making her ink dipped limbs nearly match her body. Why had she even come here? Farai watched from the branches of a tree on the shore, her tail swishing in amusement. "Are you sure that's how you do that?" The cat asked, chuckling. Wyvern, suppressed a growl, narrowing her eyes at the leopard, not for the first time wishing the cat wasn't here. "Well I don't see you helping!" Wyvern snapped.

Farai laughed again and Wyvern's hackles raised in annoyance, her lips drawing back and a snarl moving past her clenched fangs. "And get my fur all covered in mud?" The cat jumped down to the ground, landing softly, her landing more graceful than wyvern could ever hope to emulate. "I'm surprised you were willing to even set foot in that river princess." Farai leaned down near the shore and sniffed at the brackish water, then wrinkled her nose and stuck her tongue out in disgust.

"You're the one who wanted fish." Wyvern responded, muttering more than snapping this time. She snorted and turned her attention away from the big cat to study the river again.

"The Princess Decrees!" ~ "The Princess Considers! ~ "Farai Speaks"

Art by itsaraven
Wyvern's companion Farai is a Pibald Leopard of the same age and is always with her unless explicitly stated otherwise.  

[Image: xcqB3Q8.png]

Linart by Pimsri
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Drake

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
05-26-2019, 11:52 PM

He was an adult now. And during his growth to adulthood came a whole slew of changes. Having spent time with his family and strangers alike along with going everywhere he could, he had more or less discovered more about himself...and one of the things he liked was that he sounded different than the others in his family. He had found a colony of exotic birds and very much enjoyed their jokes and stories they had to tell about the world. Not only did he learn a ton from them, but he had also picked up their speech patterns and even learned how to talk like them. Something he felt proud of! He felt...a little more exotic, and he had done it mostly so he could stand out with the plain old coat of his.

It had been some time since he'd really spent any time with his sister. Living his life as a rogue presented too many opportunities to get distracted and lose track of time. Even with that, he had followed his family to the places where they would stay for a time before moving on if the season got bad in that particular area. After finding out where they would settle, he'd go right back out into the world. Though he had to admit, it was getting rather boring. His father at one point, had wanted to rebuild a pack he said he had before. But as time went on, Drake learned that his dads mind had changed some. He supposed getting older and being blind had its difficulties, and he knew that one of his fathers fears was that he felt nobody would follow him or respect him as a leader anymore if he couldn't see. Perhaps he was right. Perhaps not. He didn't have any experience himself with blindness, or with packs, or with leading others...he couldn't say that he understood completely, but he did understand to some degree. It probably was hard to lead a pack if you couldn't see. But what did he know? His father did tell him though, that if he just put his mind to it and worked hard, anything could be accomplished. But that he had his time leading a pack, and he was likely retiring from it.

"Thinking about what your father said again?" Drake quickly glanced at his companion before nodding, "Yeah. He's really somethin' ya know? He did a lot. Wish I had been around to see it all," He shrugged. "I'm sure if he had known about you and your siblings when you were born, he would have taken you in...and you would have known what things were like. Perhaps you might have even gotten the chance to be a prince or something," Perhaps. He thought about what that might be like, but that chance likely wouldn't come. Not if his dad decided to abandon the idea of having a pack again, but Drake could understand why the more he thought about it. Did his sister understand?

"Speak of the devil," He murmured under his breath. Ears perked when he heard the familiar voices of both his sister and her companion. A light smile played on his lips as he changed his course to find them, black dipped tail wagging along the way. It didn't take too long to find them, and when he noticed what she was doing, he trotted through the water in an effort to annoy her just a little. "Oi sis! What're ya up to eh?" He made sure to really accentuate his "new" accent just to see if she even noticed. Though perhaps she was too busy grumping at the moment.

"Speech"

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Wyvern

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
05-31-2019, 05:45 PM

The ripple of the water against her limbs, pulling at her pelt, was disturbed. The sound of sloshing adding to that to tell her someone else was approaching. Wyvern looked up, glancing at Farai who met her gaze and just shook her head, smiling knowing as the cat turned to look at whoever was approaching.

Wyvern's eyes widened as she saw her brother approaching, her tail wagging slightly until he spoke and the girl snorted, narrowing her eyes at him. Wyvern stuck her tongue out at him, her nose wrinkling. "I thought it was pretty obvious." She said, snippy. "I'm trying to find your manners since it seems you must have dropped them in the mud." She definitely didn't like the new way her brother talked.

Farai chuckled and rolled onto her back, squirming as she tried to reach an itch on her back. "The princess thought she could show me a thing or two about fishing." The big cat said to Drake, clearly amused by her companion's annoyance.

"The Princess Decrees!" ~ "The Princess Considers! ~ "Farai Speaks"

Art by itsaraven
Wyvern's companion Farai is a Pibald Leopard of the same age and is always with her unless explicitly stated otherwise.  

[Image: xcqB3Q8.png]

Linart by Pimsri
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3