Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Treat 2019
06-03-2019, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2019, 08:01 PM by Tsarvix.)

Cannival is a lioness who came to Ardent after defecting from her pride. She was raising young cubs when a new pride leader took over, who promptly slaughtered every cub in the pride to make room for his own bloodlines. Cannival was heartbroken, and came here looking for a better land. She'd heard wonderful things about the family structures of wolves and sought one out to reinvent herself.

Cannival desperately wants to immerse herself in wolf culture, she's taken up healing although she has absolutely no idea how to do it. She also will be absolutely in love with puppies. Generally, she's very sweet and friendly. She wants badly to make friends, though in her experiences wolves are not so welcoming to lions.

Cannival started out in Abaven as a sanctuary there, but upon meeting Rain and being poisoned found herself living in Risen. She feels she owes Rain a life debt, and so she'd going to be sticking around there for a while. I'm looking for someone to teach her that Abaven is not as rude and discriminatory as she thinks it is, so evil wolf plots definitely welcome <3

CLOSED FOR:
Committing evil acts*

* The only exception I would make towards her committing any kind of evil act would be pup-napping. She is gentle hearted and generally would not do anything cruel or malicious, but she is extremely maternal as she lost her cubs, and I could see her eventually becoming quite sad that she's in a land without lions and thus would never be able to have kids again. It's possible that she would kidnap one- whether from an abusive parent, an evil pride, or hell, probably just any pup she could want to steal. Other-species are not allowed to force-claim, however. So this would have to be very consensual OOC.

OPEN FOR:
New Friends
Healing points/Lessons
Learning about wolf culture/Intellect Points
Anything to do with pups**- she'd be a great babysitter!

** Although it's unlikely that I'll find a player willing to have their pup kidnapped, I'd like to see her having a cub-substitute someday. I'd love it if she could find an orphaned or abandoned pup and raise it as her own. She'd obviously not be the best teacher of wolf mannerisms, but she'd be the sweetest, kindest, and fiercely protective mother ever.

Tsarvix is 100% devoted to his religion, which currently amounts to him following Pyrrhic around like a puppy dog. The Risen Empire may believe that every member of the Abraxas family is godly, but Tsarvix does not think there can be more than one "true" God and he's placed himself firmly in Pyrrhic's corner. He does believe that other Abraxas's are more then mortals (of course, seeing as they share blood with Pyrr) but he does not think as highly of them as he does the heir. To their faces he will put on appearances, but only to avoid disrespecting Pyrrhic. Being so devout, he really doesn't want any distractions for his path. This could make it difficult to find ways why he would interact with a stranger- he doesn't think friends are important so he wouldn't go introduce himself to a random wolf. He does, however, believe in living life without sin. His ideas of sin may be different then others, but he still would attempt to help another wolf who is in need... and possibly push his religious agenda while he's at it.

CLOSED FOR
Threads far from Risen Territory
Random friends (Tsarvix sees no need for friends, he'd need a reason to befriend your wolf.)

OPEN FOR
Meeting Risen members
Spars/Training/Fighting Points
Knowledge of Risen and Abraxas History/Intellect Points
Crisis of Faith*

* I'd like Tsarvix to encounter a situation that makes him struggle with his faith, but most importantly I want him to return to it afterwards. One situation I've thought of would be for my dude to find a mate. I think it'd be nice for him to pull away from the Empire a bit as he falls in love, and struggle with realizing that something- or someone -is suddenly more important to him then Pyrrhic.

Although, I do need him to eventually pull out of this crisis and that one is tougher to plot out. I wouldn't want someone's character to be killed off for him, so the only way that I can think of to make him turn his back on a mate would be if she betrayed him in some way.

Honestly though I'm more then up for ideas. I love long-winded plotlines but I can be short on ideas. If you can think of some way for your wolf to make my dude forget his allegiance to Pyrrhic for a period of time, pleaaaase throw it my way. (:

Fracture is still a relatively new character! He is a gruff soldier with a strong moral code who was born and raised in a distant war-torn land. He left said land when it became apparent that his pack was torturing captives for information. Fracture is not necessarily judgemental, but does not find it hard to walk away from a situation that he is morally against. He came to Ardent looking for a strong pack to settle in, to possibly find a family and just get away from the constant stress of war and settled upon Winterfell.

I am open to a hell of a lot on this guy, I have no particular plans for him so hit me! I love unexpected character paths. If you've been looking for a character to fill a specific plot then look no further, because Fracture has lots of room to be molded.

I am a player that is open to anything.

CLOSED FOR
Nothing, yet!

OPEN FOR
Friends / Miscellaneous Interactions
Mate [Male or Female]
Fighting Points/Spars
Navigation Points/Travelling Buddies

Kindle is a member of the Ademre, for long story short that means she does not express her emotions openly and instead expresses them through a sort of paw-sign language. She is very new still, though there are some plots in the works. Her personality is as follows:

Kindle is a respectable and poised she-wolf. Her alignment should fall somewhere around a true neutral, as Kindle has learned to see both sides of a story. She will be be diplomatic and kind in the right situations, but has also learned to be unwielding in the face of adversity. She has a gentle side, though has also learned to value traits of intellect and strength. Kindle will aim to be dignified in all that she does, and will hold a certain pride in herself and her appearance. She maintains a clean, well-groomed coat at all times and hates to be dirtied.

Everyone may have a bad side, but Kindle practices mindfulness in order to keep it contained from the general population. It takes a lot to anger the she-wolf, but when enraged she will abandon nearly all her values in the sake of destruction and vengeance. Blue is the color of the hottest flames, and Kindle is no exception. She can fight ruthlessly and with cruelty when pushed hard, and though she will undeniably regret the times she loses control, in the heat of the moment she is driven purely through passion and emotion. She feels this is her largest flaw, as displaying emotions so openly is frowned upon by the Ademre.

CLOSED FOR
Rape / Kidnap plots / Romance

OPEN FOR
Friends / Miscellaneous Interactions
Fighting Points/Spars
Hunting points / + Dedicated hunting buddy (She wants to kill one of each prey and predator in Ardent)

Zee is a slave living in Ashen who is not at all slave-like. She is feisty and proud, with a long-term goal of becoming an alpha one day. She is very social though can be hard to get along with. She also has too much happiness in her life right now and I'd be super down to cause her some emotional turmoil. She sucks at fighting right now but is being trained by Sirius, who is her self-proclaimed husband. She does love him very much, and so romance is off the table.

As an afterthought, you're going to have to expect any negative thing to come towards Zee to come back at your character from Sirius. She's *not* the type to tattle, so if it's off pack lands your wolf is safe... but if he gets wind of someone being cruel to her in Ashen I cannot control what he does.

CLOSED FOR
Romance
Betraying Ashen

OPEN FOR
Friends / Allies for eventual pack
Fighting Points / Spars
Navigation points / travel buddies. Lets see the world together!
Mean people to be mean to her, bonus points if they're a Klein master.

PYRRHIC is allowed to crash any of TSARVIX's threads, as in his eyes he is his God.

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-03-2019, 10:33 PM
Alright I have a few plots here to offer you if you would like. Having quite a few characters myself gives me plenty of wolves to offer to you.

For Tsarvix;
- Zinnia Wreckage, a Risen empire member and mate to Typhon Abraxas. She is a hunter & Intellect, so she is open to intellect points. Them two meeting would be points but they could craft an item not related to other skills, teach each other lessons not related to other skills, or he could even help her arrange a training session for her pups (not related to any other skills).

- Dionysus Abraxas, Son to Typhon Abraxas & Zinnia Wreckage. This is my little future fighter. He is a fighter and Intellect and would be open for many skill point threads with this guy. He does need others in the pack aside from his father to teach him skills in fighting so he can be very diverse in his knowledge.

For Cannival;
- Corentine. Corentine is my healer/hunter of Abaven, she is dealing with a lot right now emotionally with taking care of her dying mother. She would be up for helping Canni to learn healing and learn about different herbs. Also the distraction of maybe gaining a friend would help her out during this time as well.

- Lucine. Corentine & Brandr's daughter. Lucine is a hunter/intellect hopeing to become a happy mixture of both her parents. She doesn't have to many friends right now in Abaven and would be up for meeting a Lion.

- Storm. Storm is Corentine's dying mother. She is a tiny women standing at 26 inches and is completely blind after a run in with a spitting cobra when she was young. Storm is a healer and would be up for to teach and even allow Canni to treat her symptoms of her age and the cancer that is growing within her.

Fracture;
- Actaea Praetor. This would be Acere's neice and will also be a member of Acere's pack. She is turning out to be different from what I originally had planned for and has had a heck of a lot happen in her young life. A healer and an intellect. She is always in need of interactions with others.

- Elara Durand. This is another girl that is going to be in Acere's pack. She is a fighter/hunter and would be up for spars and would even be up for doing some navigating if she can do some hunting at the same time.

Tsarvix

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Treat 2019
06-03-2019, 11:16 PM
Oh damn you do have a lot of characters! I will address them below, and if you have any other ideas we can run with them~ You obviously know your characters a million times better then I do, so feel free to let me know if any of my ideas don't feel right (:

Lets see- seeing as Zinnia strives to be an intelligent elder (and she is older then Tsarvix) I could definitely see him going to her for a lesson. I definitely struggle to think of a "non-skill-related" one, but I'm sure we could come up with something. Tsarvix wants to be as useful to the Empire as possible, so it's well within his motivations to want to help train pups for something, too. (Although.. I can't think of any particular "non-skill" skills he could have. o-o)

Dionysus by the way, is very sexy. Tsar likely wouldn't go out of his way to interact with him unless a higher ranking wolf asked him to (being he's a pup), but depending on Dionysus's puppy personality we may be able to make something interesting work. Tsar isn't exactly an expert fighter (actually, I can't blame Tsar. I am the one nervous about the fighting system here :P) but if Dionysus is mischievous enough, we could always try to fight off a small predator for some points. (Can pups earn fighting points??) You know your characters better then I do, but Tsarvix would feel obligated to obey Abraxas wolves at least in public so that Pyrrhic doesn't get wind of any disrespect. So, if Dionysus asked Tsarvix to accompany him on some kind of adventure to go track a fox, he'd do it. It could also bring Zinnia in, because I'm sure mom wouldn't be pleased to see her pup come back from an adventure with some low-ranking pack member. It would definitely allow for Tsarvix to have to get back in her good graces to ensure he doesn't lose standing in the pack for it. It'd be an easy way to rope him into a lesson or two, at least.

I'd love for Cannival to meet Corentine, Storm, and/or Lucine.. It'd be really nice for her to make a close friend, and there could be a lot of bonding there dealing with Storm's illness. She's quite the empathetic lioness, so she'd be heartbroken for Corentine. I'm sure they could help each other out a lot with dealing with rough patches. Corentine is losing her mother, and Cannival would be just so broken feeling for her because she knows how it feels to lose someone that close to you.

And for Fracture I'm literally up for anything, so I'd be very pleased to thread with either Actaea or Elara. (: Hopefully Acere gets his pack soon!!
PYRRHIC is allowed to crash any of TSARVIX's threads, as in his eyes he is his God.

Liviu

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
06-04-2019, 01:59 PM
I have Liviu that I can offer up toward any of your characters! He’s very open-ended right now as I piece together his character, so I’m up for just about anything. c:

For Tsarvix, definitely would be down for some sparring.

For Cannival, her and Liviu can meet and possibly become friends at some point? I had the thought that if they ever did become close friends, Liviu could help out in stealing a pup for her.

For Fracture, open to having spars and/or a friendship as well. <3

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-12-2019, 04:46 PM
hello there! i'm interested in RPing with Fracture!

he and Heloise are a bit alike, both soldier-types wherein Heloise has more of a templar deal going on with her. she's also a bit more polite and formal than gruff. it should be a fun thread if you want one! she also may be joining Winterfell; so it's good to meet others from there as well!
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag

Tsarvix

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Treat 2019
08-08-2019, 08:02 PM
Bumping this, added my new characters <3