Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
06-10-2019, 11:15 AM

The values:

Much unlike many packs on site this group of felines involves all feline species. They value strength, cunning, loyalty, and those that are willing to work. They don't care what species you are just that you are willing to work with the pride, so yes even canines would be welcomed. Family is not as important as the group as a whole which they view as their family. Its also not uncommon to see multiple females married to one male or for a female to seek out a litter from a male with no strings attached. Their views on hybrids are that they are a wonderful combination of two already wonderful species and easily accept them. They are nuetral to good aligned mostly. Many females will also adopt cubs from other's or orphans and raise them as their own. Males are highly discouraged from forcing females to be theirs, even going as far to castrate those males. Theirs no real Leaders(yet), instead they rule by council of 8, meaning one cat from each species is appointed as a council and they decide together where to go and what the pride should do. They believe they should be the ambassadors of their species to those that don't know them.

Designs and colors:

Like wolves these guys come in all shapes and sizes so the type of feline as i said before would not matter. Color wise they would be open to anything Natural or unnatural. The eye colors would also vary but commons are ambers, yellows, blues, greens, oranges, reds, bi-colors(heterochromia), and even blacks. So basically anything goes. I could provide some designs though.
[Image: n8iDN8Z.png]

Pyrrhic

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantVolcanoCritical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-10-2019, 07:13 PM
I believe I have a cat for this. His name is Rufus, he's chaotic good, your typical fighty tom...and that's all I have for him atm xD
Pyrrhic has a male mandrill companion named Benkos. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Pyrrhic.

Eulogy

Somnium

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Expert Healer (155)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
06-10-2019, 11:19 PM
bring em on XD
[Image: n8iDN8Z.png]

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
06-14-2019, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2019, 06:10 PM by Ashiel.)
NVM need to watch my char count right now
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.