size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-10-2019, 05:35 PM
Shaye had caught a few hours sleep here and there in the early hours of the morning, and then part way through the day. There was so much to deal with, and she knew she needed to get down to Kesali and speak to Branch. He could lend them some wolves for some of the work needed, and healers and supplies, or so she hoped. She wasn’t sure what he would ask in return, but she would gladly return the favour one day.

Before she did, she sought out little Verse, to see how her apprentice was doing, and if she wanted to come along. She knew she had been very stressed out after the fire, and fearful for her family. At this point, the girl knew that all of her loved ones in Abaven where safe and sound.

The weary Alpha put on a smile and went in search of the girl, finding her near her family's den and calling out her name. “Theory, do you have a moment?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-11-2019, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2019, 02:34 PM by Theory.)

THEORY CAVALIERE-DESTRUCTION

Theory had spent the last few days moping through her recovery. She itched to help out where she could, but her seared paws meant she could do little but hobble. Luckily, it seemed that all of her siblings were accounted for. But still, she couldn't shake the thought that she could have done more. Without being able to move around freely, Theo was feeling cooped up and useless.

At Shaye's call, she raised her head and pricked her ears. "Hello, Shaye," she said, with a quiet wag of her tail. "I have lots of time, as it seems," Theo added, complaining just a little. The poultice on her paws only had to be changed every day now, instead of every few hours, but she still couldn't walk long distances.