gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
06-15-2019, 06:33 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

She’d waited a few days since the challenge, letting the result settle in her mind. Now, she stood were the border of Fyri had sat. It was stale, nearly gone, and a sigh hissed through her nostrils. Finally, she tipped her head back and called, first for Song, as she knew him best, but inviting the whole of the former pack to join.

As an ally to the former pack, she wanted to offer whatever assistance or support she could, and a home for those who might want it. As the howl echoed off the trees and into the forest, she settled onto her haunches, eyes closing as her ears fell back.

For all that her brother was truly beginning to wake again, even to the point of setting foot on the battlefield, she was worried that her pack was quiet. No training. No hunting. No ambition.

Her eyes swept the great trees, mind mulling. Ignatius had not struck her as a wolf who would vanish without warning and leave something he’d built behind. As much as she hated the thought, she wondered if something sinister had befallen the male, perhaps while he was venturing out to scout surrounding lands.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Song ii

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-18-2019, 09:11 AM
Song felt oddly peaceful as the days passed since Fyri’s loss. He was coming to peace with the fact that all his work had been really for nothing as Ignatius disappeared. He didn’t feel angry towards the man anymore, but only hoped he hadn’t perished and no one had found him. The northern reaches were treacherous, and even the most experienced wolf could misstep. He tried not to think too long about their once alpha as he slowly came to decide the time was right, and that they would go to Acere and offer their support to him. Or he was, until Auielle’s voice sang over old Fyri lands.

He groaned as he lifted himself from the moss covered boulder perched on the ridge. Kirsi lay close by, he’d suggested an afternoon nap here in his favorite place. They’d had a decent breakfast from what was left of Fyri’s kill pile, and digesting in the northern summer sun seemed a great way to pass the day. Song’s tall form navigated the stones so he might nudge his companion away softly.

”Valhalla’s leader wishes to speak with us.” He told her as the woman’s voice quieted. He didn’t know how many of Fyri’s members remained here, but he hadn’t seen any of them. He would lead the way if Kirsi allowed, icy paws carrying him to where the iridescent alpha had stopped. ”Aurielle, nice to see you. Sorry I didn’t say hello at the challenge.” It had been an emotional and crazy day. ”You can understand why,” he offered with a chuckle.

Kirsi

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Snake EyesVolcanoChristmas 2019
06-22-2019, 08:43 PM
Peaceful wasn't exactly the word Kirsi would use to describe how she'd been feeling, but she was certainly growing used to the fact that Ignatius wasn't going to be returning. The wound that Ignatius's loss left her with wasn't something that was healing - no, it stung substantially less but it still had been festering, though her anger slowly shifted into something different. Something.. more indignant, more determined, and with that her need for something oddly like revenge grew stronger. But revenge for what? In what way could she possibly repay him for what he'd done? Or perhaps her betrayal was merely lessened by his own..

Either way, Song was a welcome distraction, and she was growing rather fond of his presence. Soon they would go to where Acere had begun to grow his own pack - she didn't know anything about him, or his ideals, and pledging allegiance to someone she didn't align perfectly well with didn't settle well with her.. but it was a temporary plan at best. Being surrounded by others would help orient her, she was certain, and not knowing where she was going now made deciding her next step quite difficult.

She'd been lounging near the boulder Song was lying down on, dozing in and out of consciousness every so often. The day was a pleasantly warm one, and she was content to lounge around with the sun at its peak, filtering sparsely through the trees overhead. She stretched her forepaws out as a yawn gripped her, though before long she was pulling herself upright and following after Song, curious as to who had called for him. Valhalla's leader, he explained - and as they moved to close the distance that lay between the two of them and Aurielle, she let a barely-visible smile touch her lips. Despite the vaguely polite expression, her eyes were icy cold, no sign of warmth visible in those bright blue orbs. "Kirsi," she introduced herself succinctly, before reclining and seeing what the two of them were about to speak about.

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
06-30-2019, 03:46 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

In the time it took for Song to arrive, her heart stuck in her throat, worried that he might have vanished as well, or that something had happened just in the few days that had passed since the challenge. But his familiar form came into view around one of the great trees, and an audible rush of breath escaped in a visible puff of breath as she spotted him, a warm smile flowing onto her features as she looked him over, shaking her head at his words. “No need to apologize. One must stand in support of one’s leader and fellow packmates in such times, not converse with another pack’s alpha. How are you holding up?”

Her eyes fell away from Song as she saw the woman that came with him. The chill in this woman’s eyes was striking, even with the polite smile. The short greeting more matched the ice in her eyes, but Aurielle dipped her muzzle in an easy, respectful greeting, returning in kind, “Aurielle Adravendi, Spirit of Valhalla.”

She paused, eyes searching beyond the two wolves, but as no others arrived, she drew a breath and turned to Song, though her body and head angled slightly, clearly including Kirsi as she said, “As you know, Valhalla was an ally to Fyri. And I viewed Ignatius as a friend, despite our few encounters. This is an offer that you are not obligated to take me up on, but I would like to offer whatever help I can. If you are willing, I am more than honored to offer you, Kirsi, and any of your packmates a home in Valhalla. If not, I would like to invite you to join in any hunts our pack might hold, inside the wall or out, and those who participate are welcome to take a share of the kill.”

Her eyes drifted to Kirsi’s icy gaze and back to Song as she completed, “Or, if you wish only to be left to go your own way on your own feet, without help, I will respect your wishes. Just know that you have a friend in the West.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Song ii

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-06-2019, 04:06 PM
Aurielle looked relieved to see him, and Song didn’t hesitate to offer her a smile. He hadn’t expected Fyri’s loss, but he had gained much from his short stay. She excused his lack of actions and he nodded, ”I’m doing well, it was unexpected but I’m not anywhere I hadn’t expected to be a year ago.” He offered in response before Kyrsi gave her greeting and Aureielle returned hers. Song hadn’t seen the small ice colored she wolf speak to very many wolves, and he felt honored she had been so warm with him. It was probably the moose dance, softened her up to him.

The Spirit didn’t waste any time in offering up what she called them for when the small talk was finished. She offered them a place in Valhalla. He had to admit to himself he was slightly surprised, he hadn’t even thought about Aurielle’s pack. Song’s icy blue gaze shifted to Kirsi and he lifted a brow towards her, wondering if he could glean anything from her expression as Aurielle concluded her offer. He found the Alpha’s gaze once more.

”Your offer is very generous, Aurielle. When I find myself in the west you will be the first I see. I look forward to feasting together one day, but I think I speak for both of us,” There was that us again. He glanced to Kirsi for a moment, letting her stop him if he misspoke. ”The north is our home, and we will remain here in its reaches.”

Kirsi

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Snake EyesVolcanoChristmas 2019
07-16-2019, 07:56 PM
Though she and Song were merely friends, it was hard to shake the slight edge of possessiveness that the sudden arrival of a female sparked within her. Perhaps it was because she smelled of a pack that she was worried her visit might somehow derail their plans - or perhaps it was something else entirely - but it didn't settle well with her, especially when she introduced herself as the leader of her pack. She should've known, with the air of regality that surrounded her upon her approach. "A pleasure," she replied simply, dipping her muzzle in a curt nod.  Kirsi replied, letting a hint of a smile tug at her lips, though it disappeared almost as quickly as it appeared.

Aurielle continued on, explaining that Valhalla had been an ally to Fyri, and that she was offering them both a home in her pack, as well as to join in on their hunts. She had little interest in her offer, though it wasn't her place to answer for Song, and so she tilted her head toward him to see what he had to say. She offered little in terms of a reaction, despite her internal thoughts, more interested in what he had to say before she added anything.

She was pleased at his final answer, nodding in agreement. "I have to agree with Song," she admitted easily, that faint smile returning. "The north is my home, though if I ever find myself... displaced, I'll know where to turn," she spoke with earnest despite knowing the chances of following through with that were slim to none. "Thank you, Aurielle."