Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-20-2019, 06:40 PM
Slowly the storm was starting to abate. The rain fell in slower and slower rhythms until at last it stopped altogether. She'd been forced to take shelter with a young healer named Chrysanthos. Despite the terrible weather they'd had a delightful conversation and she was pleased to discover that he was the brother of Pegasus, a man she'd met not terribly long ago. Bolla had really taken a liking to the young man. Apparently he reminded her of a nephew. It really was quite sweet and so the two had decided to part ways. As one last parting gift Lydia decided to go ahead and give the boy her pack. Her wandering days were starting to come to a close. After all, the lands of Kesali were rich with herbs and on the occasion that she'd need to go gathering she could make do with a piece of deer hide.

"Chrysanthos, I've really enjoyed your company. Here, I want you to have this." She slipped her pack off her shoulders. "I insist."

Chrysanthos

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-20-2019, 06:41 PM
Chrysanthos watch the rain contentedly. He felt he had learned a lot just talking to Lydia and Bolla and he was excited the lemur wanted to stay with him and continue to instruct him in the arts of healing. He did have so much left to learn yet. Having a tutor would be invaluable. He'd felt like he'd just had to do so much experimentation and research on his own. He turned to Lydia as she took off her pack and pushed it towards him. He quickly stood and shook his head. "Oh, Lydia, I'm flattered but I couldn't." The woman insisted though and he found himself struggling for the words. "I… thank you so much." He truly meant it. If anything meeting Lydia had shown him that the wolves of this land weren't quite as barbaric as he'd first assumed. Well, at least some of them. "Have a good journey, miss Lydia."