gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
06-21-2019, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2019, 06:51 PM by Eulogy.)

Eulogy Destruction

Female
3 years: winter
bisexual(?)

I'm looking to hook Abaven's residential sweetheart up for good guys. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for her since if she falls in love with your character it would be for life. So I'm looking for a boy or girl around her age that wont mind also becoming the father figure for the Eulogy and oxide litter. Information to keep in mind about Eulogy is that she is a super pure soul. She has not a mean bone in her body, as evidenced by her idealism that her father nor Erovrare should be punished for the wrong doings to her. She views death as a horrible thing that noone should force on another. It's hard to not fall in love with her but I am looking for a character that would even challenge Rhyme if he got in the way of loving Eulogy. They would ideally be a lawful chatacter(does not have to be neutral or good persay) and a character not afraid to fight and defend her since she will likely never try to do so. So without further adieu please volunteer your characters.

They would also need to join Abaven ideally eventually.

[Image: n8iDN8Z.png]

Souzan

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

1KPride - Pansexual
06-21-2019, 06:56 PM
I kinda would love to see how Pari would work with her but my serious offer is Sou here.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
06-21-2019, 07:34 PM
I have Miach Adravendi who is fairly neutral but it would take some time for him to warm up to any romance.
This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Benedict

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
06-21-2019, 07:45 PM
i make no promises but we could try her and Benedict?

to note; benedict speaks with a slight european accent

Fracture

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Tsarvix

Treat 2019
06-21-2019, 07:48 PM
I'll throw Fracture here for your consideration. Put in short, he's a very honorable and morally driven wolf. He's very big on respect, and is the opposite of hot-headed. He is a fighter but not out of love for violence and more out of necessity only. He's still a new character and I'm somewhat new myself so I understand if you'd like a player or character that's more seasoned. :) I reply very quickly / too quickly most times (probably), and am always down for a spree. He's a member of Winterfell currently but I could think about moving him down the road potentially.

Eulogy

Somnium

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Expert Healer (155)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
06-21-2019, 09:16 PM
@lolaf definitely a thread for them both, Eulogy and pari would have something in common at least but I feel like souzan would be a good one too never hurts to thread tho

@kara I'm down for a thread to see if they click if not no harm done ^^

@lackadaisy definitely a thread to see how it goes, cant promise anything either though

@koala we can have a thread and see, I'm not a fast poster like u but we definitely can have one to see where it goes
[Image: n8iDN8Z.png]

Benedict

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
06-21-2019, 09:23 PM
sounds good to me, asena! whenever you wanna thread, hit me up!

to note; benedict speaks with a slight european accent