size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
06-21-2019, 08:03 PM

{ hannibal iber klein }

about

Hannibal... has been through a lot. Former Prince to the Klein Empire (offsite) the male ventured to boreas with his family. The albino joined Tyranis' pack Erovrare and met an exotic femme Nephthys Ithuriel. After a toxic journey the male knocked up Nephthys and they had three beautiful pups; Banshee, Mordecai, and Recluse. Tensions between Ty and Hanni ran high but what really tipped things over was Archon Abraxas who took Hannibal as a slave (after a big ol fight.) To get out of his situation Hannibal bought his freedom by challenging Tyranis for Erovrare. After failing the shameful Hannibal fled from his family to Auster in hopes he would slowly die as punishment for his failures. With that being said he is a big ol sad boy ready to restart.

friends

Hannibal will focus on reconnecting with his family but a few allies along the way wont hurt. He is a bit grumpy so it may be hard to get through to him but a pretty face and a silver tongue would do the job.

enemies

Once again, this is easier. Hannibal has a way of rubbing others the wrong way. With a cocky attitude and a 'mr. steal yo girl' demeanor. He may be a bit more reserved due to his weakened state so there wont be much room for fighting as of right now. But, i'm open to anything.

lovers

Hanni will need some love to cure his broken heart. Without Nephthys he will be open to meeting some Wolves. He is very much attracted to all genders so throw all your ideas at meh.

{ 3 years . Chaotic Evil . Single . sadboy }

{ balerion vaelnaris }

about

After a fire swept through his homeland Balerion and his family saught refuge elsewhere, bringing them to Boreas. Balerion is not a nice guy with a number of barriers around his emotions. He is a stone cold beast with little interest for the simple things in life. Ambition and determination to be the best leader he can for his family while aiming to destroy any of those who may get in his way.

friends

More like allies. Balerion is not blind to the fact that coming into this new land he will need trusted allies. With how judgemental and untrusting he is it will be hard for him to consider anyone a friend for a while. But, I am always open to see who clicks and who doesn't with meeting threads.

enemies

This is an easy one. Balerion will speak his opinion about those he dislikes. Anyone loud, annoying, obnoxious, or overbearing with any emotion will be deemed someone to avoid. Anyone who tries to overpower Balerion will be met with hostilities. I am very down for him to have some enemies and get into some fights to improve my own fighting.

lovers

Balerion will need a female to be his wife. This Wolf is not one to resort to lust but there desires deep down. He will not sleep around but will find one female to be a trusted mate for life. Balerion will not seek this lady so it will need to happen naturally. I am down for plots but if it doesn't work ic then thats just how the cookie crumbles. *If* no one sparks his interest by the time he gets impatient, he may just resort to marrying a relative.

{ 3 years . Lawful Evil . Single }

{ Clementine Wreckage }

about

On a much lighter note, here is Clementine. She is a member of Kesali and aiming to learn more about what Boreas has to offer. Apiring to be a healer like many other members of her family. She is a cheerful gal with a lot to offer. I'd love to get her some plots.

friends

This is pretty easy. Clem is chipper and happy, very easy to like and get to know. She is super curious and unjudgmental so I'd love for to meet everyone.

enemies

With the good comes the bad. I'd enjoy for her to have some development. Nothing too crazy but a baddie here a baddie there wont hurt. She isn't one to keep silent about negative behavior so it won't be hard to get her fired up.

lovers

BI'd love Clem to fall in love with a prince charming. She's too cute to not have a litter or two. I'd like the romance to slowly develop and happen naturally.

{ 4 years . neutral good . single }

{ Miach adravendi }

about

Miach is a much more complex creature with many contrasting elements. Born into a toxic family relationship  and residing within an evil aligned pack. Miach always wanted the companionship and love from his family but never seemed to truly get that. He was also once a slave to the Abraxas. As of right now Miach is roaming with intentions of joining up with Acere to join Winterfell and it pretty much a blank slate. Also may be inflicted with the Praetor demon situation, who knows.

friends

I want him to meet a good group of friends and aquantinces, especially in Winterfell if he were to join. He is pretty friendly unless provoked otherwise.

enemies

Any follower of Elias is an enemy to Miach. He will not attack unless provoked but he wont be so friendly. It takes a bit to gain his trust and anyone with erratic or negative behavior will be deemed unworthy of friendship or attention.

lovers

Miach is pretty reserved and not very romantic UNLESS he were to find the right gal. Perhaps a femme could come in and show him the way of romance? Make his heart flutter? Other then that I don't see much openings for one night stands or anything.

{ 3 years . chaotic neutral . single }

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-21-2019, 08:17 PM
Heloise and Miach? they're both going to be in Winterfell. she can show him around, show him the ropes and they can be buddies. ;D
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag

Miach

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
06-21-2019, 08:17 PM
Love that! Once my post is up we can thread together. If u wanna start?

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-21-2019, 08:19 PM
sure I'll start somewhere neutral, off pack lands if that's okay?
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
06-21-2019, 08:27 PM
Hanni x Belle
Clem x Erys
Ban? x Belle

Miach

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
06-21-2019, 08:32 PM
@daisy - thats fine!

@kat -
ban x belle - discussed via discord
eys x clem - im so down!
hanni x belle - yes! once pandora finds hanni this shall happen :)

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-21-2019, 08:46 PM
I want!!!

Actaea and Miach! She doesn't know him and would want to know him, They could bond over thier dislike of how their father (Elias) treated the both of them.

Clem and Branch of course!!

What were your thoughts on what you plan to do with Hanni? I still have Rapture as a big WIP, may have one girl but not sure yet

Cannival

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-21-2019, 08:54 PM
I've been staring at this but I don't know what I have to offer Dx I do want desperately to thread sometime with Hannibal, but currently I have an anti-social Abraxas-fanboy, and a... lioness; neither of those I'm going to assume your characters would be very into.... Uhh, I have Fracture in Winterfell if you want more friends/enemies/whatever for your boy Miach. He's still super new so I'm looking to develop him in any kind of plots. Otherwise I have a character that I haven't submitted for approval yet that I think would work well with Hanni or Balerion whenever I get confirmation on what passes she needs.

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
06-21-2019, 08:55 PM
@Blue

clem x branch - ill work on that tonight/tomorrow <3

actea x miach - that could be really interesting! maybe they could meet in winterfell territory and look around together while chattin

hanni is gonna be recovering from his midlife crisis with pandora and eventually reuniting with the kleins finally.
[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
06-21-2019, 08:57 PM
@Koala

Fracture x Miach - They could meet and we could see what happens? I need all the threads I can get for him.

Hannibal x Cannival? - They could meet cause their names match and we could see what happens?!
[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]

Azariah

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Volcano
06-21-2019, 11:40 PM
I can offer Azariah and Aaliyah as romance interests. Azariah is already used to darker aligned males and would probably make a great match for Balerion. She is into potions and poisons, she is also super weird but they could be fun together. I need to get her going again anyway lol. Aaliyah is more...behind the scenes and tends to stick more to herself. Honestly I am struggling with her muse, sad to say since I love her dearly! Maybe one of your guys can bring my Abraxas lady to life again?

Click character icon to see their profile.
Discord Bird#1780 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!
Bite Warning! Azariah will bite out of fear or anxiety, please be careful with her!
Ulric Adravendi & Fam may crash any of Azariah's threads regardless of tags! <3

Balerion

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-22-2019, 11:29 AM
@bird - I can toss Balerion at both of them! He needs threads most atm so id love for him to meet both of the gals :)

Azariah

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Volcano
06-24-2019, 11:25 AM
awesome!! i will get posts out for him today!

Click character icon to see their profile.
Discord Bird#1780 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!
Bite Warning! Azariah will bite out of fear or anxiety, please be careful with her!
Ulric Adravendi & Fam may crash any of Azariah's threads regardless of tags! <3

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
07-21-2019, 09:18 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2019, 09:19 AM by Yurei.)
Would you like to have miach and Yurei meet? She just joined Winterfell and I still afraid of people
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.