Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-21-2019, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2019, 05:20 PM by Heloise.)
long story short; I have no plots going and I want to be more involved on Ardent in some way. I wish to ho throw my characters out and see who's into who. pre-plan some meetings if you're interested, but make it naturally according in the long run.

seeing as I'm new here I don't expect lots of answers, but I'll just throw out who's into what and what's going on with 'em. see if you're looking for things too. no harm, no foul. Discord me or post here. simple, right? asena totally inspired me btw

note; I consider myself a fast replier, so I will naturally get bored if I have to wait weeks or months for a reply back for our ship. I prefer and consider above all else other fast posters. especially people who actually reply to me in a timely manner AND are interested in chatting. real-life can get in the way, yes, and I understand that. let me know if you are unable to reply for a bit; I'm a loyal Shipping Partner and won't move on recklessly.

Heloise cel Mare
2 years old. female. Winterfell Squire
demisexual (leans more to men).

likes; generally 'good/neutral' aligned people though can fall for a bad guy if the right development happens. if with a woman, would be open to surrogate fathers to have children with. typically likes strong fighters so she can spar with them. since she's demi, would require more plotting done before the nasty happens.
other concerns; she is a bit hung up on Acere (secretly) so it'd take some time for her to express feelings for another wolf! dramaaaa

Benedict
3 years old. male. abraven hunter
heterosexual.

likes; typically falls for sweet girls he can protect in some way or someone that leans on him and makes him feel useful. the soft healer types but has been known to go for the bolder types. he's the type to hide his feelings and not act on them usually. my big soft boy who needs a good lady to woo.

Morgan
2 years old. female. legion hopeful
heterosexual.

likes; strong silent types, rebels without a cause or bad boys. largely independent and awkward around the opposite gender though. tends to brush off flirtation with humor. Morgan's really picky so consider her a challenge.
other concerns; will probably switch packs if her interest is in another one.

Thaddeus
1 years old. male. saluki x wolf mix.
heterosexual?

likes; thad has had a rough go of life so far, and i'm wanting to punish him a bit more before he finds happiness. he may go to Olympia with Chrys (rped by Lunar) who is tied in a big plot with him. typically will gravitate to a kind person who treats him well.
other concerns; very interested in a girl (or guy?) to obsess over only to be confused and heartbroken and such. fate with Chrys is up in the air right now.
trigger warning; mentions of assault (physical and sexual) and depression are frequent.

[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag

Miach

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
06-21-2019, 08:16 PM
Morgan x Miach - They can meet and see what happens. Hes a brooding boy with a dark side. Has tons of emotional baggage but is a pretty tough dude with all said and done. Perhaps they can awkwardly flirt since hes also weird with the opposite sex?

Benedict x Clementine - Shes a cutie with aspirations of becoming a full on healer. They could be cute ^.^

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-21-2019, 08:19 PM
I am down for both! thanks for your interest and reply, kara! <33

when Morgan is up, I'll make us a thread. do you want to make Ben and Clem a thread?

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-28-2019, 01:51 PM
casual bump cause i'm still looking.

removed Holland from list as he has a ship. will add more soon.