size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-02-2014, 09:50 PM

Bass had finally decided to stop being so lazy and finally travel to the last of the packs to see them. Tortuga seemed to be the only one not under a challenge, at least in the packs that he had yet to meet with. So, leaving Abaven within his sisters hands yet again, he set off towards the Tortuga lands. It was quite a far walk, but he needed to buck up and drag his sorry butt over there. There was a lot to talk about with the ruler, Roman. He had heard that she was the leader of the pack through his many travels, always asking about the rulers of other lands. At least he knew her name, it was always easier to howl for a wolf by name. Plus, Bass would find it rather flattering if anyone was to do that to him.

After a march through the colder lands to the top of a waterfall, finally Bass had made it to where he could pick up the scent of the land. He took it in, memorizing it at as the scent of Tortuga. Folding himself upon his rump he curled his tail around his paws and tipped back his head, his song calling out for Roman, and Roman alone. He kept all of his dominate vocals at bay, not wanting her to think that he was here to fight her. Oh no, just a meeting would do for him. Leveling his head to its normal position, Bass sat tight and quietly awaited the alpha of these lands. He was enjoying the rest, to there was no rush at all.

Speech,

Roman

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2014, 09:53 PM

Her health had returned, and she was in prime fitness- if one could exclude the very slight protrusion of her belly. Most wouldn't notice it, if they didn't know her near natural slim build, but she did. She was barely showing, and already she felt like a whale. The cuts along her head were healing slowly, from her little tiff with the Covari Queen who had trespassed on the forest lands. That fight had left her driven for more action- more blood. A fire had been lit inside her, and she wanted more. A howl rang through her territory, the source knew her name- though she didn't recognize the caller. Her head lifted with interest, as she took a deep breath, taking in the very faint scent of stranger. Who was it?

Elegantly, she turned towards the border, stepping off at a smooth trot. Her fur moved smoothly, as her muscles rippled beneath it. She carried her head high, and tail raised proudly as she approached. An oddly marked stranger stood at her borders, as she slowed to a walk, her violet eyes surveyed him. "I'm afraid I'm at a loss. You know who I am, but I do not know you." She remarked lightly, her tone curious. "Welcome to Tortuga." She said with a slight smile though her jaws fell again neutrally. Who was this stranger?

Speech,

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-03-2014, 10:53 PM

He didn't have to wait long for the white queen sauntered into his view. They were both royals cloaked in white robes, minimal markings on their faces. He tipped his head at the lady of Tortuga, always a gentleman first. She welcomed him to her lands, stating that he didn't know his own calling. A deep chuckle was emitted from his young maw, tail tip flickering on his paws. Thank you Lady of Tortuga. I come here to speak of boring politics though, I wish it was for a better reason." He teased, a lopsided grin on his maw. "I am Bass Destruction, and I am the newly made Azat of Abaven. We are a new pack residing in the Eastern parts of Alacrita." He said, tilting his head to see if she had heard anything of him.

Bass paused for a moment, deciding that he wouldn't get right into all his pack details until she was actually interested to hear it. "We are a pack of... mercenaries if you say. Is that something that interested the Lady?" He asked slyly, chuckling slightly. It was a new concept for a pack, but he didn't want to bore her by rambling on and on about his own pack.

speech

Roman

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2014, 09:57 PM

He'd already made a damn good first impression- he knew her name? Was she famous? Roman wouldn't admit it, but her ego fluffed a bit, and she would so enjoy the moment later in private. He spoke again, his voice slightly teasing and she chuckled, feeling her body relax slightly. He came to speak of politics, and that had her curious. Bass Destruction, was his name- a name she chose to remember. He called himself an Azat, a rank she could only assume was that equivalent to a king. Who else would seek out political ties. As he went on, she listened intently, her ears pricking slightly as he spoke of mercenaries.

"I must admit you have me intrigued, Bass Destruction- Azat of Abaven. Tell me more?" She offered. She sank back on her haunches, giving him her undivided attention. Her violet eyes twinkled with amusement, but genuine interest was what drove her. Mercenaries? That was a new concept- one she wasn't totally familiar with, but it certainly sounded interesting.

Speech,

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-11-2014, 12:47 PM

He was glad to see her body relax, to come at ease after his joke. He had not meant to worry the Lady of Tortuga, perhaps he should have put more of a notice into his howl. There was no use dwelling on it though, as she was here and they were already on to the boring part of this whole meeting. It was so much talking, and this was starting to get old. Bass felt like he was bragging about Abaven, and it was starting to get a little bit old.

He was glad that she seemed interested in his pack, and he couldn't help but chuckle as she addressed him so formally. That was going to take some getting used to, all these formalities. "Well, Lady Roman, I am glad that I have caught your interest, that's all I was looking for." He said with another soft laugh. "My pack is made up of mostly a fighter type ranks. These guards are available for other packs to... rent out if you will. All we ask in return is a favor. This can be anything that we are in need of, maybe some herbs, or even some help with training." Bass paused, taking a breath and a break from all this talking.

"I know that it will be hard to pick a wolf to guard wolves that are close to you, so I welcome you to come to any of our trainings to see how we work." He paused, tilting his head to see how she was taking all this information. He stopped yammering now, allowing her space to ask any questions that she might have.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
07-14-2014, 08:32 PM

He had definitely caught her interest, and she was very curious about the type of pack he had. In her travels she had heard of packs of mercenaries, and she wondered if this was a similar thing. She listened carefully to Bass, and she was glad to hear his offer of joining in one of their training sessions. "I am very interested in this pack of guardians you have, Bass. Truthfully, I desire to know more." What an ingenious thing this was! An idea she hadn't considered though she much preferred to keep her pack as a family unit. "I would like to meet some of these wolves, and perhaps attend a training session, if you wouldn't mind. I must admit, you've captured my curiosity, Bass Destruction." She spoke with a charming smile.

She blushed slightly, as her stomach rumbled and decided to extend a friendly offer to the other ruler. "You wouldn't happen to be hungry, would you?" She offered with a smile. These damn leeches inside of her seemed to take all of her food.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-17-2014, 10:37 PM

He chuckled softly when she spoke out being interested in his pack, and about wanting to know more about it. "Do you really wish to talk about politics all day Lady Roman? Why don't you just stop by Abaven when you please to see how we work?" Bass felt heat rush up to his cheeks as the pale queen complimented him, telling him that he had fully captured her interests. "That is all I could have asked for, pale Queen." He said softly, his paw drawing small circles in the dirt before him. Her smile was beautiful, shimmering on her alabaster maw.

Her stomach rumbled, another laugh bubbling in his throat. "You hungry, Roman?" He asked, grinning as she posed the same question to him. "I'm alright, but I will help you down some large prey so you can eat your fill." He had never been around pregnant wolves before, so he didn't notice the difference in her smell, he just assumed that it was her pack scent. Standing on all fours he stretched out his form, huffing lightly as his muscles pulled. "So, what's on the menu?"

Roman

gems
size
build
player
07-22-2014, 01:42 AM

.At Bass's chuckle, she fluttered her eyelids, quite enjoying the sound of his voice as he spoke. "I intend to do that, as soon as time allows, sir Bass." She said lightly, though her words were sincere. As soon as she had some time, she would make her way to the kingdom of Abaven, after all- the excuse to talk with Bass some more would be welcome. He sure knew how to flatter a Queen. She blushed as her stomach rumbled, glaring down at the betraying organ. "I'll have to insist that you eat a little- even if you're full, if you help me." She teases, lightly. "There are small her of deer, with a young fawn that seems to be a bit gimpy, just inside my forest... if you're interested?" She offers, her violet eyes shimmering playfully in the light. She says nothing of the leeches inside her- wishing to forget them for a moment, to enjoy the company of such a kind gentleman.

Greek Speak -- Roman Speak

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-22-2014, 11:21 PM

His chuckle was soft when her belly rumbled, but his eyes lit up as she described the tender young meat of a fawn. "I would be honored to hunt along your side." He stated softly, and then looked down at the invisible line between them. His toes were right at her marker, and he looked up sheepishly, seeking permission to cross her borders. He knew that she had invited him to hunt with her, in her territory, but still. Bass was a gentleman, and this was her land. Standing, he very carefully passed the line and leaned his shoulder against hers slightly. "Want to make this hunt a little more interesting?" He asked, his tail wagging slightly as his golden eyes dances with a mischievous light.

As his tail swung to and fro, he grinned widely at the equally pale queen. "How about a bet? The one who makes the killing blow wins, and the loser..." He paused, looking up as he thought. Bass then cast his eyes sideways as he looked at her out of the corner of his eye, his teeth flashing in his wonderful grin. "Your land, so you can call what the loser does." Dangerous? Perhaps.

Walk "Talk" Think

Roman

gems
size
build
player
07-28-2014, 07:36 AM

She waits for him to cross, and as he hesitates, she nods slightly- giving her silent permission. How ever could they hunt if he's on the wrong side?! Soon he's on he side, and his shoulder touches her. At his words, her brow furrows and she looks at him curiously. Her tail picking up his excited pace, as she nods. "I quite like a gamble." She says with a sly smirk pulling at her jaws. Oh she's so gonna win. He offers her the choice of saying what the loser will do and she giggles. "The loser.. has to announce that they wet the den at the festival, in front of everyone." She says, with a wicked gleam in her eyes. Her claws flex in the dirt- and she grins at him. She has no intention of losing here. "Shall we?" She probes.
Greek Speak -- Roman Speak