Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
06-23-2019, 11:06 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 07:34 PM by Torin.)

Speech

Torin had considered giving Pegasus some more time, he'd heard the challenge call... unsure how it would end and then some time later the call went up from that familiar voice calling for followers to join him. Torin waited only a few days later than that, assuming that it would be best to hammer out the relationship between their packs quickly, as Torin approached a territory and slowly it dawned on him this was likely the infamous shrine that assumption only grew stronger in his mind.

The man already knew he was here to offer his assistance to the young man, though he still hoped to avoid conflict if possible. Their terms could be worked on once he was face to face with Pegasus. Torin stopped a respectful distance from the border scent, still weaker than a more established pack but now obviously there. The man tipped his head back and called for Pegasus.

Art by Vhitany
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Pegasus

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
06-25-2019, 06:01 PM
Pegasus didn’t like the shrine one bit. It was an unsettling place of eerie silence. The pool was a wonder he couldn’t explain but the white trees with branches like bones clawing at the sky disturbed him greatly as well as the ominous black stones that lined the shallow plane the shrine sat in. He didn’t like it any more than he had to but as long as the Abraxas brood sought it he would hold it and wait for their attack. His family had joined him, but few others had added into the lot, he hoped that in time others would make their way to the pack lands to fight their noble cause.

Torin’s call was far from unexpected; he had been anticipating it from the time that he had raised his borders. He approached the sleet male with the amicability of a brother his tail waving happily and his gaint merry in spite of how unsettling the Shrine was to him. Hopefully their war would end quickly and they could move to kinder territory. “Good to see you again.” He greeted.

speaking Thinking  you

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
07-22-2019, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 07:25 PM by Torin.)

Speech

As it would turn out Torin wouldn't be left waiting for too long. Pegasus would approach from between the bone trees, his confidence already visible and he felt his own tail began to twitch to meet the young man's own. He regarded Pegasus for a moment, he looked well, and Torin found himself breathing a sigh of relief. Much as he hadn't spent much time with the boy when he'd been in Lirim he still felt somewhat protective of him, especially with how evident it was his nephew was enamored with him. Something he had an inkling wasn't totally unrequited. Pegasus spoke and Torin allowed a small smile. "And you." He said, giving a respectful dip of his head.

They were equals now, both alphas but Torin was stood near the boy's territory so he'd mostly defer to him. "I figured it'd be better to work out the terms of our relationship as packs sooner rather than later." He planned to offer what alliance he could, understanding his pack lacked any sort of real fighting force and he still would rather avoid conflict but he wasn't about to let his nephew wander off to war with some family he'd only ever heard terrible things of without some allies.

Art by Vhitany
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3