Deity

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-25-2019, 11:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2019, 02:03 PM by Deity.)
Out-of-Character Name: You could call me Deity, or my irl name Brooklynn (Brook) works too.

Character's Name: Deity
Character Age: 2 years
Season of Birth: Autumn
Adult Height: 32”
Build: Light
Appearance Description: Auburn base coat, with a black “mask” over her eyes. Two dark streaks tapering to points that lead from the mask to a bit above her jaw. One dark spot occupying the lower part of her mid-forehead. Deity’s legs, ears, and tail are black-tipped, but fade to the auburn of her coat as they approach her body. Her eyes are a heterochromatic green (left)-gold (right). She is slender with a sleek, short coat and sharp features.
Skills: Intellect, healing

Proof of Purchases: Large Item
NEW MEMBERS ONLY!: 2 golden hoop piercings in her upper right ear.

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
06-26-2019, 07:27 PM
Hey there! This app looks really good, I was just wondering if her avatar represents her markings? A dark spot between the eyes is fine (per the description) but a marking that looks like an eye (such as on the avatar) would need to be purchased - but I'm guessing her avatar isn't meant to be a representation of her?

Let me know. <3

Deity

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-26-2019, 07:32 PM
(06-26-2019, 07:27 PM)Nyx Wrote: Hey there! This app looks really good, I was just wondering if her avatar represents her markings? A dark spot between the eyes is fine (per the description) but a marking that looks like an eye (such as on the avatar) would need to be purchased - but I'm guessing her avatar isn't meant to be a representation of her?

Let me know. <3

Oh no, the avatar is just an older art piece that fit the Ardent requirements! I plan on updating it as soon as I draw up some art of Deity.

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
06-27-2019, 08:18 PM
Welcome to Ardent!

Congratulations on your newly accepted character! Now you may begin to play! Here are some useful links to help you along your way.

Guidebook | Gemstone Store | Skills
Site Updates

Have fun!

Love,
Lil' Ardy
And the Ardent Staff