Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
06-30-2019, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2019, 08:07 PM by Yurei.)

"When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse"

The mantle of the night had come, leaving the woods in complete darkness. The huge trees didn't allow the sky full of stars to be seen at all. The warm winds of the summer accompanied a lonely figure that padded at the distance. Yurei was on her way to who knows where being a loner gave her freedom to do what pack wolves wouldn't. Being alone was far from rare, being alone became a habit, it became part of who she was. And even if it harmed her, she didn't complain, she was used to it.

She decided to rest, after weeks of constant traveling, she needed to stop. Taking some days to rest here seemed a good idea. Now the only thing she needed was finding a den, water, and food to help restore her energy. Slowly, the arctic wolf lifted her head wanting to detect any scents that could mean water or prey to kill. Fortunately, the distinct scent of water reached her nostrils, and slowly the female made her way there. Following the fragrance.

Ten minutes passed, and Yurei finally found a pond. She was thirsty, but nervous as she was she scanned the surroundings. She wanted to make sure no one else was there. She wasn't a big fan of social encounters,this made her stay away from other wolves. She may be seen as a freak, but she had her reasons to be soo cautious. With that done, she started to drink, keeping her ears lowered as usual. But as she allowed the cool liquid to crawl down her throat, her mind started to navigate in her memories. Memories that brougt her back at those days when those who called themselves her family made of her first seasons of age a nightmare.

"Speech." | you |

-----------------------------------------------------------

OC:
Translations:

Stock by Bine.G
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-01-2019, 01:21 PM

the red forest was always lovely to visit. the natural auburn tones lovely and lush even in the heat. good thing the north escaped most of it. Heloise wandered like the pale nymph she was, weaving between the colored foliage like a ghost. she realized by now she was ability to spook people with her alabaster hue. the Winterfellian wasn't doing anything in particular. she had left her pack's land to roam around the northern climate more. there was more to life than a pack, after all.

ahead of her, she spotted another white shape. a soft smile appeared on her face as the other wolf moved to the pond. they looked around, a bit wary if she had to guess, so Heloise kept her distance. instead, her own head lifted to call out to the other. "greetings." her voice was soft and quiet, yet allowed to reach. the other wolf looked to be around her age, yet no pack scent hung from her body. Heloise wondered if she was a loner, or it had faded. still, she waited a few paces away for the other woman to notice her.

"SPEECH"

art + code by Kara
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
07-01-2019, 02:45 PM

Stuck in reverse"

Swimming through her thoughts, little attention she paid to her surroundings, placing her in a potentially dangerous situation. Someone could target her, and she wouldn't react until it was too late, she could die. But when her old friend the sadness stroke, she couldnt escape, she couldnt scape its gasp. A gasp that led to emotional marks, marks that will never fade and she knew it, she knew all the prejudicial effects it placed upon her soul. Her eyes focused on a single spot in the pond like if she was frozen, frozen in time.

But soon, a voice brought her back to reality, and a wave of fear invaded her insides. Her muscles went rigid, making her unable to move. Along with pessimism, fear was her worst enemy, and enemy strong enough to make the large female freeze in the spot. In a slow way, she turned her head and there a pale wolf appeared on her eye. "greetings." With some difficulty, she tried to make a response. "Hello...." A rather low and shy voice echoed through the night. No more words were spoken, Yurei was too scared to speak any further.

"Speech." | you |

OC:
Translations:

Stock by Bine.G

Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-01-2019, 04:00 PM

the other wolf offered a singular word for a reply. Heloise still didn't move from her spot, though her tail did sway easily in a friendly manner. "my apologies" she'd offer the stranger, dipping her head to her. it was quite clear the other didn't quite want to be bothered and here she had gone, bothering her. "I just saw you... and felt it was rude to merely ignore you." there was no intention behind it beside that.

no reason to harm or harass. no reason to tell the other that she didn't belong here. this was not Winterfell's land. she'd turn on the spot, angling her body away from the other's sight. her eyes even drifted from the other woman's face. "I can go, if you like?" Heloise offered quietly. she wasn't going to be offended if the woman didn't want her here. its why she offered to go, to make sure the other wasn't being offending or fearing being offensive.

"SPEECH"

art + code by Kara

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
07-01-2019, 04:51 PM

Stuck in reverse"

"my apologies" Her ears soon flattened in concern and embarrassment. "Dont...I am the one who has to apologize..." She corrected her, with some difficulties to speak. "I am not used to be spoken to...and i fear others...I am a waste..." And there her pessimism crawled within her vocals, vocals with discouraged tones. She was always discouraged with herself.  "I just saw you... and felt it was rude to merely ignore you." Her surprise could be less huge when those words reached her ears. No one ever cared for her, she was used to be dismissed. Her surprise was so big that she couldn't articulate any words, she was speechless.

"I can go if you like?" She felt bad. "It's alright...you don't have to.." She offered her. She never meant to be a bother, to be annoying for others. And stopping someone from sharing the water sources was beyond acceptable. "You can stay..." She added.

"Speech." | you |

OC:
Translations:

Stock by Bine.G

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-01-2019, 05:07 PM

"I would call it caution" the alabaster nymph stated, turning back to the stranger "not waste." she'd correct gently. Heloise disliked another speaking so low of themselves but in the end she knew she couldn't exactly change another's mind. it was what they felt, and she had to accept that. the northern winds ruffled her neck fur silently as she stood, adopting a soft smile. the other woman had every right to be cautious. the area was harsh, the people harsher.

she knew that she had been cautious as a rogue wolf. sometimes she was cautious still. especially in this land of giants. "well, thank you" her rear declined to the earth, settling beside the pond. it hadn't been a long trek but she was a bit tired. "I am called Heloise, a member of Winterfell" rank meant little to a lone wolf, so she refrained from speaking of her title. her head tilted to the stranger. "do you live around here?"

"SPEECH"

art + code by Kara

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
07-02-2019, 12:37 PM

Stuck in reverse"

"I would call it caution" She nodded, she was cautious with everything and everyone and she interpreted it as cowardice and idiotic at times if not always. "I guess..." Low vocals left her lips as her olivaceous eyes stared at the female's. "not waste." She was a waste for her, she never saw her in positive eyes, self teasing was usual. She was silent when she saw her rest beside her, it was her first time being so casual with another being, in the past she was mistreated and ignored. So in this occasion she still had some distrust, no one could ever tell who the person truly was, no one could tell if they were true or just pretending.

"I am called Heloise, a member of Winterfell"  "Yurei...member of nowhere..." She said in her natural poor speech. She barely finished sentences, only a few words or crawled phrases. "And no, i don't live here...I don't live in any place." She answered less stressed than before, but her heart was still fast and her ears didn't leave their lowered stage. "What's Winterfell?" She asked.

"Speech." | you |

OC:
Translations:

Stock by Bine.G

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-02-2019, 12:51 PM

Heloise knew the other wasn't convinced of it entirely, but she had nodded all the same. she chose to ignore the pessimism and not address it. the young woman's name was Yurei, causing the ivory beast to dip her head in a nodding bob. "a pleasure to meet you, Yurei" she wondered the origins of the name. it sounded almost Asian, a language she wasn't entirely familiar with yet. though she also felt it was rude to ask. focusing on the woman again, she'd smile kindly. "so you are a lone wolf? I was one too."

until she met Acere and Fracture, she was not sure she even wanted to be part of a pack. it was an adjustment, that was for sure. but she seemed to be doing good thus far. perhaps Yurei was with a family unit, like some others she had encountered. if she was truly by herself... Heloise felt herself worried. "the only pack in this northern land" she'd angle her ears toward the pines and the ship "we're new, to my understanding. a man Acere is our king."

she wasn't going to recruit Yurei for Winterfell. she was still a new member herself and felt that the pack was already full. though she didn't know the exact number, it seemed quite full. it wouldn't be fair to promise Yurei anything and not deliver.

"SPEECH"

art + code by Kara