size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
07-01-2019, 06:54 AM
As she finished telling him her beginnings she gauged his reaction from his facial features. Alot of wolves wouldn’t have cared, in fact they likely would of agreed with the slavers pack. He didn’t seem fazed though, maybe he agreed with slavery then. She took her gaze away and looked to the water before them. She was unaware that he wanted to steal her away, Though she wouldn’t of been able to do much against it anyway.

When he asked about Abaven, if they did the same she pinned her ears. ”No, my brother hates what they did.” Abaven was completely different. She was left alone there and let be herself. He then asked how she got away and she looked down. It wasn’t pleasant to know, not even rhyme knew how yet. ”Well, my mother and brother escaped first, then my father took over the pack, changed it to be even crueler. It wasn’t long and there was chaos, i used that and made a break for it. Couldn’t find my way on my own though, I’m nose blind.” She let her story die there. She did miss Hannibal’s children. They weren’t the kindest but she still had loved them.
[Image: n8iDN8Z.png]

Oxide

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Treat 2019
07-01-2019, 06:55 AM
She was hard to read, but it was probably a coping mechanism from being tortured for so long. He was disappointed as she tore her sweet blue eyes from his deep ruby gaze and returned it to the water before them. The darkness was closing in, but the setting sun bounced infinite warm colors on the ground and the falling water. Abaven was not a pack to take slaves, the boy made a mental note of the fact as he quietly listened to Eulogy’s timid words.

Oxide grew quiet for a few long moments as he found his eyes tracing Eulogy’s silhouette as he thought about what she told him. He didn’t want to put himself in her position. ”Do you regret leaving?” He asked quietly, curious about her reaction to the question. To many wolves it might have been obvious, but to Eulogy? Would life have been easier if she’d remained a brood mare, told day in and day out exactly what to do and when to do it? Did she revel in her freedom or did she feel afraid of it? She had expressed an eagerness in adventure, but was that true?

Eulogy

Somnium

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Expert Healer (155)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
07-01-2019, 06:57 AM
He was quiet but she couldn’t really read him. She knew from experience though that those that covered up their emotions sometimes had the hardest lives. She knew hardships and she couldn’t be completely sure but she felt like he did too. But then again, life was no fairy tail, there were no completely perfect lives out there. No matter how hard one tried.

His next question had her eyes turning to him again. Did she? Sometimes, maybe but that was only because she didn’t know what to do most days. Though that was a minor thing, here she had freedom and didn’t worry about when her next meal would come. Nor if she was going to wake up and be thrust into a man’s bed and raped until he was satisfied then thrown away like trash. ”There’s times i wish someone would tell me what to do, but for the most part no, that life would have ended anyway spring, when i never conceived. They’d of probably killed me for it.” Her ears folded and she tilted her head. Did he regret leaving whatever life he had had?

”Do you regret leaving your beginnings Ox?”

Oxide

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Treat 2019
07-01-2019, 06:58 AM
Her eyes turned back towards him searchingly as he quietly asked his question. His rusted ears perked forward as he sat back on his silvery paws. Ox was unabashed as he watched her contemplate the answer. She had to think about the pros and the cons, much like he suspected. He listened to her answer and nodded softly, he could understand where she was coming from. If he hadn’t believed the brutality of the pack he did when she mentioned her life being forfeit when she didn’t bring forth new slaves for their army. He pushed down any thoughts of potentially impregnating her himself.

He gave her a half smile, feeling like he was succeeding in bringing her forth from her shell. Her gaze lingered upon him for longer now, and she seemed more confident with her mirrored questions. ”Never.” He answered cryptically, unsure if he wanted to elaborate. Leaving Nysa and his uncle behind had been the greatest feeling of his life. Oxide adored his freedoms, and despised responsibility. Too much to tie him down, keep him in one place too long. His feet always had to be moving.

”I still travel, but now I go where I want.” He started, wondering how much he wanted to tell her. He forgot that she wasn’t Eris, and he couldn’t allow his tongue to be too loose. ”And I don’t have anyone watching over my shoulder, waiting to criticize my every move.” He told her softly, allowing a peek into his life before he’d broken free.

Eulogy

Somnium

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Expert Healer (155)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
07-01-2019, 06:58 AM
Neither really thought of the consequences of this situation, Eulogy thinking she couldn't get pregnant and he just pushing it away. Though unbeknownst to them the act had been done and it would alter at least one of their lives. She wasn't sure if she should be surprised by his answer or enchanted with the idea of his freedom. Of course she had her own, and no one had seemed to try to push responsibility onto her yet.

He gave her his own glimpse into his beginnings and she listened quietly. He seemed to despise authority figures then if she understood right. So maybe his mother had been too strict or had been too much of a hoverer. She doubted he hated her though. No one could truly hate those that gave you life. Even she didn't despise Toxic, she still didn't love him but she didn't hate him either. Sure many believed the slavers needed punished but she didn't believe that. They were simply doing what they'd been taught, and what they thought was okay.

Did he though? Did he dislike his parents? Was she so horrible to live with? She wouldn't pry though. Her eyes stayed on him but they moved to his paws after a few moments.