Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-08-2019, 02:47 PM

Zeitgeist moved with careful precision along the ravine, legs still quaking slightly as she thought upon her interaction with the Empress' guard. He was a terrifying man to behold and somehow she had sparked an unrelenting protective rage from within him. Suddenly she was much less confident in these lands as she was just yesterday. She knew it wouldn't be easy giving herself away to another wolf, but she didn't expect there to be so many rules. God forbid she fail and the Empress decided she needed to be punished - or worse, expelled from the pack. There was no doubt in her mind that the giant sack of muscle always at her side would be the one to do the deed should she be removed or put down.

She wandered in search of Deathbelle. Sirius had put the fear of god into the small wolf, and she was determined to get some positive interaction in to erase her prior mistakes. So far she hadn't had much interaction with the Empress aside from when Archon handed her over, and hopefully meeting the woman face to face officially and personally would help to ease some of the feelings swarming around her. Though very prideful, Zee had no issue with being called a slave. Her loss of autonomy did not bother her in the slightest, but the large male's insinuation that she was screwing up her one and only job fell hard upon her. She'd get clarification from the Empress today.

"Mistress?"  Her soft voice called out over the ravine, sounding quite unsure. She hadn't been shown where Deathbelle's den was, and for all she knew she might stumble upon the brute of a guard once more before finding her alpha. "I've come to see if you n-need anything..."  

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-08-2019, 04:47 PM
Belle was still arranging the den as she saw fit at that very moment, and she did so knowing the act might be committed many more times before she finally approved. Now the Empress stood back from the entrance and eyed the cliff like face it had been placed in. She had cleared away a bit of moss here and there, with the stream running so close the rocks grew slippery. However the sun hit the flat of the rock surrounding the entrance and dried any algae that wanted to grow. A few hanging mosses fell around the green stained rocks, and added an over all pleasing appearance.

She found herself at a good stopping point as her gift from Archon sought her out. Bright lilac gaze came to rest on the oddly marked she wolf again. She hadn’t had time to train her yet, but as long as she was obedient Belle would be ever grateful to the father of her future children. ”Zeitgeist?” She called back as her gifted slave appeared within the depths of the ravine. ”Yes, dear. Come here.” She commanded softly as she returned her attention to her landscaping project.
Where My Demons Hide
Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
07-08-2019, 05:14 PM

Her mistress returned her call, and Zeitgeist's ears perked forward happily. "Yes, dear. Come here." It surprised her to be addressed so gently, she figured she'd be referred to by some derogatory title that made her feel like less of a wolf. She padded forward obediently, dipping her head low in greeting. "Mistress, what a beautiful den!  Zee gushed, giving her a small, fond smile. "And if I may request it of you, I much prefer 'Zee'. Though of course I will come to whatever name you'd like to call me by."  The little wolf tapped her feet upon the ground in exuberance, her meeting with the oppressive titan all but forgotten. This was her first chance to show Deathbelle how valuable she could be to her and to Ashen's empire, and she would not let anything distract her from it.   "How might I be of service to you?"

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-08-2019, 08:57 PM
The girl was quick to do as she was told and moved forward as Belle wished her to. The woman showed her subservience in a low bow as she took in the tiny grotto. Deathbelle smiled at the compliment. As well as a shortened version of her name. The Empress glanced at her appreciatively. ”It is starting to look more like a royal palace.” She mused good naturedly. ”And Zee it is. I hoped you had something shorter.” Belle chuckled as the slave was the one to ask about her duties.

”I was going to ask your opinion on my den, but I also am in need of a paw wash.” She offered with a smile and on offering of her decorated paw so she might prove her point. Algae stained her paws, claws, and the delicate white fur on her toes. ”I have a sponge, and the stream is right here. I’ll also need a bit of rose and lavender.” She had been a loner for too long, the Empress had gone and forgotten what it was like to be royalty. It wasn't taking too long to settle back into a luxurious lifestyle.
Where My Demons Hide

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

07-09-2019, 12:38 AM

The little wolf's ears pricked forward and she danced happily with uncontainable enthusiasm as her empress spoke of cleaning her paws. She waited politely for her turn to speak, continuing to tippy tap her toes onto the dirt as if she couldn't wait to get started. "Oh, my!"  This was Zee's area of expertise. Vanity. "I have a soap back at my den! I'm just, I will uh, I'll be right back! Really quick okay?"  She hardly gave the Empress a chance to speak before she began to scurry away. Only a few steps did she end up taking before she realized her rudeness, and with a soft bubbly giggle she turned back and then gave her mistress another respectful bow before she departed. She sprinted away at full speed to her den - which was conveniently very close by - a wide smile upon her face.

[A few short minutes later]

Returning, Zeitgeist held within her mouth a large folded over leaf. She approached her mistress with as much enthusiasm as she had departed with, dipping her head once more with respect before placing the bundle upon the ground and pulling back the greenery to reveal a large misshapen wad of what was mostly lard.

"Oh!"  She peeped up quickly - she had forgotten the most important step in her excitement - she grasped the bundle once more in her jaws and skipped merrily towards the nearby stream. The concoction was dipped into the water, and brought back out. The watery soap leaked flavor into her jaws but she didn't mind - this was for her mistress after all.

Back at Deathbelle's feet for a third time, she lay herself down at her paws. Her tail thumped happily against the dirt, and her rear end waggled along with it. "It's safe, I promise. It's fat from a deer warmed and mixed with ash from a tree. There are herbs in it to make it smell wonderful, too. It is my most prized possession, my mother made it for me before I came to these lands."  The little thing was barely able to contain herself as she jabbered on to Deathbelle. "I would love to share it with you, mistress, if you'll allow me to touch it to your paws. You deserve so much more then mere pond water."  

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-09-2019, 03:02 PM
Actually Belle hadn’t been expecting such enthusiasm at cleaning her feet, but Belle soaked it up and enjoyed every moment. She was beginning to really like her little gift from Archon. He really was taking care of her in a round a bout way. Even Zee’s quick exit was amusing, she didn’t get a word out as the woman scampered away. Belle chuckled to herself and started to get comfortable. She’d have to start making the slave to weight training exercises, there was going to be a lot of heavy lifting in her future. She groaned as she lowered herself to the ground, close to the stream so her handmaid might rinse her toes more easily.

She watched curiously as the girl returned not once but twice with an odd little package wrapped in a leaf. Belle tilted her head curiously as Zee finally settled at her feet. Deathbelle listened intently at the explanation, absolutely thrilled at the gift. She nodded and allowed herself to be fawned over as she offered her first paw. She had brought out a bit of thick moss, and a sea sponge for the girl to use. ”Thank you, Zee. Your kindness is remembered.” She purred while pushing the cleaning instruments closer. ”The moss first, with spring water, to remove the majority of the grime. Finish with the sea sponge and your mixture.” She told her while leaning her back against the stone wall, sighing softly.

”I need more furs out here on my patio.” She mused softly as she closed her eyes, ”Maybe some pillows.” They did not quite have the riches that the Klein Empire once did. Surely those days would return, but for now Belle would only daydream about pillows to prop herself upon.
Where My Demons Hide

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

07-09-2019, 04:05 PM

Zeitgeist was all too pleased at the opportunity, and as her mistress gave her permission to share her soap with her a wide grin came over her face. Thankfully Deathbelle had moved quite close to the river, which made the whole task much easier. Zee wouldn't have minded having to run back and forth to collect water to wash her dainty paws, but this would allow her to be much more thorough.

Her empress gave her specific instructions, and Zee nodded seriously as she listened. She grasped the moss softly in her jaws, and dipped it into the spring water. Once it was thoroughly wet, she placed it upon the Empress' paws and got to work scrubbing off the grime. "Mistress?"  She questioned as she worked. "I'm happy to serve you in any way you see, of course, but your guard..." Her voice trailed off quietly as she remembered her interaction with Sirius. "He threatened me, I think. Maybe I misunderstood his actions, but his words were clear. He made me swear I'd never touch you."  She looked up at the royal wolf, judging her reaction. "I'm confused at what I'm expected to do, and I'm scared of his wrath."

The grime was all but removed, and she turned her head to switch to the sponge. She dropped the soap block upon the sponge, pushing it into the absorbent tool and moving it around to cause bubbles to appear on it's surface. Once she was sure it was properly lathered, she placed the sponge upon her mistresses paws and began to gently scrub them. Finally, she would wrap the wet paws in her own and lead them into the water to rinse away the bubbles.  

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-09-2019, 05:40 PM
Her gifted slave quickly got to work removing the green algae and mud from her paws. She couldn’t help the relaxed smile that played on her lips as the woman rubbed the moss against her toes. Zee’s words were not as soothing. Sirius had reprimanded the young woman, having her pledge not to touch their mistress? Who would see to her fur, who would clean and rub her paws? The thought was alarming. She didn’t mind Seer correcting the woman, but he should be doing it for the right reason.

”No, Zee you are allowed to touch after asking permission. He shouldn’t have made you swear something like that.” Belle took a moment to think as her feet were slowly rinsed in the cool of the water. ”Ill speak with him, the next time he sees fit to threaten you he’ll need to bring his grievance to me.” She loved Seer deeply, but he couldn’t be the one deciding what her slaves did and didn't do.
Where My Demons Hide

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

07-09-2019, 09:25 PM

Zeitgeist smiled for what felt like the hundredth time as her Empress spoke, nodding thoughtfully at her words. "Thank you, Mistress."  She chimed softly, pleased that the royal wolf did not share her guard's opinions. She didn't feel the need to comment further, Zee was confident Deathbelle would handle it as promised.

The Empress' paws were finally clean, and the slave girl stepped back to admire her work. "I hope they're to your standard."  She beamed up at her, and then gathered the courage to ask the question that had been on her mind.

"Mistress... if I may be so bold."  Zee's head turned to make sure nobody was nearby before continuing. She lowered her voice to a near-whisper. "Are you.. expecting? I wouldn't ask, but the knowledge would help me make you more.. comfortable."  It was possible she was wrong, but her mother spent her life as a healer and Zee had seen multitudes of pregnant females in their den. Her ears pinned to her small skull, as if expecting a reprimand.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-10-2019, 01:42 PM
She much preferred to see smiles on her servants faces than fear or resentment. Some of her siblings beliefs clashed with her own, but she enjoyed Zee's smile. "You are welcome." Belle offered with a quick nod as she examined her pristine paws. Her own grin now shone on her features as she inspected the slave's work. She wouldnt have yellow paws ever again with this woman as her handmaid. "Excellent work." She praised her servant as her magenta gaze returned to her features.

Mismatched ears perked as Zee sought permission to speak more boldly and looked around to assure their privacy. Belle listened intently as the woman asked her if she was pregnant. Deathbelle felt her lips pull back in a grin. "I have not been able to confirm it, she started softly as she thought fondly of Archon. "But I have been trying." She offered the girl her sensitive information. Already enjoying holding onto her secret with her handmaid.
Where My Demons Hide

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

07-10-2019, 05:09 PM

Zeitgeist gasped softly at the confirmation at her attempts, a warm smile lighting up her muzzle. "Oh, I bet that you are." She murmured affirmatively, moving around the Empress to look upon her belly. She made sure to remain a proper distance away (as to respect her mistress' space, of course) and then the little slave then brought herself down to the dirt with her head placed upon dainty paws to stare in wonder at her Empress' curves. The royal wolf still looked in perfect shape and was not showing as far as Zee was concerned, but she had a strong feeling that the scent coming off her mistress was indeed that of pregnancy. "Hello little Masters." Her voice was a soft coo.

Zee gave Deathbelle a little nod then before addressing her once more. "You will most definitely need some pillows." She agreed, pulling herself to stand again. "If you'll allow it, may I please leave the pack border to commission some? I will find you your roses and lavender on the journey." A small pause, as the slave considered that she might not be allowed to leave. "I can take Sirius with me if it would make you more comfortable, though I swear to you I will not run away."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-10-2019, 07:06 PM
Deathbelle basked in the admiration of her slave as the girl offered her opinion softly, there was no real confirmation but the likelihood was strong. She watched Zee curiously as she lay upon the ground and looked up at her as of yet flat tummy. Belle couldn’t help her own grin and amused giggle finding herself excited at their existence. The Empress perked visibly as her slave mentioned the ideas of pillows once more.

”I will grant you permission, taking Sirius isn’t a bad idea. I know you won’t leave.” though her voice was light and airy the threat in that statement was real. If she did try to run away, the consequences would be severe. ”More to protect you than to be a leash.” She offered, letting Zee know that she did indeed have faith in her and her promise of servitude. Belle looked at her clean toes again, and imagined the experience with her feet propped up on soft furred animal pillows. She about purred at the thought. Marvelous! She gave her servant a toothy grin and closed her eyes in pleasure at the thought. ”Make all haste.” And with that Zee was dismissed to her duties.
Where My Demons Hide