An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
07-08-2019, 03:24 PM

The Orchard was nice any season because usually there was always something growing or blooming. Usually trouble, but that was the most beautiful part. Whether the trouble was because of what grew here in the orchard or because of the people that frequented here, Ash wasn't sure, but whenever he needed to get into trouble, he knew he could come here.

Not to say that he was looking for trouble, exactly. Just that he was looking for... something. He wasn't entirely sure yet, but there were enough ideas in his head that he knew he needed to go look for something.

Mostly he had just found a bunch of trees, though. Come on... there had to be something...

Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Kai

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
07-08-2019, 03:52 PM

Trouble was definitely something that interested Kai, though the main reason he'd decided to venture into the Orchard wasn't necessarily to find any trouble. Truthfully, this place just smelled pretty good - he'd caught a whiff of the pungent fruit as he traveled by, and he quickly decided he just had to investigate. Almost immediately he caught wind of a bush full of fat, over-ripe berries and he decided - after watching a robin swoop in and pluck one of the plump berries off the stem - that it must be safe to eat.. right?

Surely one berry wouldn't kill him. He eyed the bush for a long moment before plucking one off and into his mouth, using his tusks to push a cluster of foliage to the side as he dug in. One berry quickly became two, and then three, and before long he emerged victorious from the bush licking raspberry juice from around his grey muzzle. It looked alarmingly like he'd just killed something, but his mind wasn't necessarily on violence today.

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
07-09-2019, 06:09 PM

There was a rummaging in some of the bushes  and Ash thought it might be an opossum or something so he went to check it out. Upon investigation, he found another wolf sifting through the berries. Ashmedai watched with an amused expression. Had he ever eaten berries before? After a while, the wolf emerged looking all proud of himself. Huh, he had fucked up teeth like Chaos. Cool. When Kai came out just a little more, Ashmedai made himself apparent.

"You know those things will kill ya," He said flatly. "So I hope  you liked them enough to die for."

A smirk appeared on Ash's face. It was apparent he was just playing. He just wanted to see if this wolf would be gullible enough to fall for it.

Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Kai

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

07-15-2019, 03:30 PM
Kai was so engrossed in his task at hand that he hardly noticed someone approaching, let alone that he was being watched. He thought he might've heard something mid-feast, but he assumed it was another bird or small prey animal, neither of which particularly interested him right now. Instead of checking it out, he only fully turned to assess the situation once he was done eating - and he turned with a grin when someone started to speak, lapping bright red juices from his mouth.

"Will they?" Kai didn't sound particularly scared of the thought of death, and truthfully... he wasn't. He'd done enough foolish things in his life that he'd learned to not think much about death, and he definitely wouldn't waste any time in fearing it.  "At least I'll die happy," he shrugged, realizing quickly that the stranger had been playing with him, not that he'd really taken him seriously in the first place.  "What about you? What do you enjoy enough to risk death for?" His tone was playful, and mildly suggestive, but mostly curious.

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
07-15-2019, 06:46 PM

The man responded that he wasn't bothered since he would die happy and Ash let out a soft scoff. Not being judgmental, the thought to him was just funny enough to warrant some reaction but it wasn't like... hilarious, so Ash went for the gut reaction of a scoff as if to agree. The man then asked him what he enjoyed enough to risk death for. A toothy smile appeared on Ash's face in response.

"Maybe the risk of death itself," he said. "Like walking on a thin mountain trail or throwing yourself into an all-out battle. Maybe even eating some mystery berries." His tail whipped around a few times, his smile widening as he surveyed the other man. He took a step closer and lowered his voice, becoming an excited grumble, "When you don't fear death, what do you have to lose? Everything's more fun when the stakes are high and the prizes are off limits."

Honestly, his scars should attest to this. The giant "X" across his chest in full view since Ash had decided to not wear his gear today. He lived just enough to not die.

"And you? What's your vice? Besides sampling the local flora."

Kai

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

07-31-2019, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2019, 08:08 PM by Kai.)

His attention, which had been almost completely enraptured by his sweet feast, was suddenly pulled away from the berries and grabbed by the male that had interrupted said meal. Rather than be annoyed at the distraction, he found himself curious, and he tilted his head as he lapped at what fruit remained on his lips and waited for Ash's answer to his question.

The risk of death itself? What an edgy answer. He quirked a low, smirking slightly at the thought. "All those scenarios are relatable," he agreed, remembering how many times he'd done things that likely placed him closer to death than he realistically needed to be. The image of him jumping from rock to rock on the slopes of on Mount Volkan, for example, suddenly appeared in his mind's eye. "Life, death.. it's all the same, in the end," Kai shrugged, not trying to be deep and insightful or anything, but... none of it really mattered to him. He'd rather live and do precisely what he wanted, without fearing death and doing the sort of things Ashmedai had begun to describe - whenever he wanted to.

His question earned a wide grin from Kai. "My vice? I don't believe in such a thing," he admitted, head cocking slightly. The word vice had a negative connotation that he couldn't rightfully prescribe to any of his favorite activities. "I refuse to be shamed for any of my favorite.. pastimes. Eating strange plants included." One of my vices is men like you, he thought briefly to himself, but he bit his tongue and tittered softly. "Name's Kai, by the way, if you'd like a name to go with my long list of alleged vices."

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
08-02-2019, 09:48 PM
The man seemed to agree with Ash and Ash found himself agreeing with the man. He did say that he didn't have vices since he refused to be shamed for the things he enjoyed. "Fair point," Ash said with a breathy laugh. He wasn't one to let people shame him even when they probably should.

Either way, he introduced himself as Kai and mentioned that it would be a name to go with the vices. Ash nodded slowly, knowingly, at least in jest. "Got it, so you want me to add 'Kai' to my list of vices?" Ash shot him a look. It was always possible someone would act poorly to being flirted with by someone of the same sex. "Duly noted. I think I'll put it at the top, how does that sound?"

Kai

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

08-13-2019, 10:52 AM

Kai returned the laugh with a light one of his own, glad his new acquaintance agreed with him. Though he'd lived a relatively easy life, all things considered, the kind of freedom he had - to come and go as he pleased - offered him the opportunity to truly live, to engage in things just like what Ash had described. He certainly wouldn't be shamed for such things - and if someone tried, he would only assume they were envious. It certainly wouldn't bother him, and it seemed like this stranger - whose name he had yet to learn - felt the same way.

His response earned a wider grin.  "Perhaps, if you're looking for more vices, I'm free all day," he drawled, with a hint of flirtation, now that it seemed the other party was showing a bit of interest. Perhaps it was his lucky day. "Do I get a name to add to my list, then?" The way he licked his lips as he gave Ash a one-over was proof he was interested.. if the other male hadn't been entirely sure before.

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
08-14-2019, 06:41 PM
Ashmedai's smile sharpened as the other male returned his advances. He said he was free all day, huh? "Then should we make the day ours and then see if your night frees up too?" Ash joked with him. Kai asked for a name for his list. "Well, Ashmedai, King of the Pirates works, doesn't it?" Ash flashed him a bright smile, "But just Ash works fine!"

Kai's once over was not missed and Ash returned it with one of his own. Not to be too hasty, Ash turned his attention to the berries Kai had been eating, "So, which ones haven't you sampled yet? I know the run of this place like the back of my pelt... or something. I know it pretty well, alright? I can give ya a tour!"

Kai

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

08-22-2019, 07:42 AM
Ashmedai's response made his grin quirk even wider.  "The night's already free. Unless something else grabs my attention," he teased, though the way his eyes shone said he was very much interested in him at the moment. There was always the possibility of something more entertaining coming along and stealing his attention away, but... he very much doubted it at this point.  "You certainly seem very interested, Ashmedai, King of the Pirates," he drawled, amusement heavy in his voice. The fact that he'd given himself such a title was attractive, whether or not it was a title others knew him as - he'd always been drawn to wolves who felt important, regardless of whether or not they really were. Confidence was sexy.

But they were drawn away from that conversation and back to the berries, at least for now. His gaze fell from Ash back to their surroundings, sweeping from the bush he'd been eating from to another, and he shook his head.  "I've only tried these ones," he explained, thrusting his tusks toward the bush he'd emerged from just a few moments ago.  "Why, are there others you think I might like? Show me around, Ashmedai."