gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-08-2019, 07:23 PM
Now that Deathbelle had the faintest air of pregnancy about her, it was time to vet all those closest to her. Lucretia would not risk even a chance of the Empress falling ill, especially not in her condition. It was time to closely vet Belle's inner circle within the pack, which for now consisted of herself (always clean, recently purged, empty and pure), Sirius, and that strange little slave girl whose name she hadn't caught.

It was smart of Archon to come bearing fits. Luce's only regret was that she couldn't vet him, too. No matter. She doubted he would come around often now that he'd deposited the slave. It was probably for the best. The rest of the family would have to be seen to eventually, but for now she needed to focus on those closest to the Empress.

Luce had chosen a roomy den near one of the smaller "toes" of the lake. It was intentionally difficult to find - a small cave tucked behind a copse of new growth trees. The walls had plenty of natural hidey holes for herbs, and she was grateful to have an excellent (and clean) place to work. Settling just outside of her den, Lucretia called loudly for Sirius and the new girl, hoping they wouldn't be ornery patients. Those were the worst.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-08-2019, 07:30 PM

Zeitgeist muttered with annoyance as she paced outside the den. She heard the commanding call, but it was most definitely not from her mistress. She was torn between whether she could get away with pretending she hadn't heard it. After all, she was Deathbelle's slave and not anyone else's, right?

With a final frustrated grumble, she stomped forward to poke her tiny head into the den's mouth. "Uh, you called?"  There may have been a bit of attitude in her words, but seriously she had just finished having a relaxing bath and was headed for a warm safe nap. The small woman did not let any part of her aside from her neck actually enter the den. Hopefully this was a matter of mistaken identity or miscommunication, and she could go hurry back to find somewhere to lay.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-08-2019, 10:26 PM

He knew what was coming, and he paced near the entrance of the ravine, wearing a path with his heavy steps, and inviting no questions with his scowling expression. The Klein who had trained to be a doctor would be examining those in Belle’s close circle, to deem them fit or not to be in her presence.

The Titan had recovered from a near death experience only months past, and his body had fought an infection that had almost taken a limb. His long struggle here to the borders of the Ashen Empire had strengthened him through hardship. There was a very real possibility that she might deem him unfit for duty in some manner.

The thought frightened him terrible, he trusted no other to guard his Empress, and couldn’t bare to be banned from his presence. He was her sworn vessel and companion. Yet, if she did not over rule the Doctor, he must obey. He must obey all of the Klein family, who had owned him since childhood.

The possibility left him in a black mood, but by the time the call reached his ears, summoning him with an order, he had wiped clean his expression. He would show no disobedience nor rebellion to his rulers. His heavy stride took him to Lady Lucretia’s den just after that of Belle’s handmaiden. He took a seat in front of the doctor wordlessly, and his ear flicked towards Zee with annoyance at her tone and words. His lips parted over a fang in a silent growl, that he directed away from all to see. He got control of himself again, turned his face to the Doctor and lowered himself into an elegant bow. “You called for me, your Grace?” he said, despite knowing exactly why.

"Speech"

Lucretia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-09-2019, 01:49 PM
Luce fixed Zee with a practiced, withering gaze. "Yes, I called," she snapped, rising to her paws and walking a quick circle around the other female. Her markings were strange and brightly colored, nothing like Lucretia had ever seen. Did that mean she was ill? Luce leaned forward, sniffing along Zee's spine. Nothing seemed amiss. "Stretch for me, each leg, then lie down and get up," she instructed, taking a seat a few strides away.

Out of the corner of her eye, a new presence appeared. Ah, yes, the prodigal bastard had returned. Luce puffed her chest slightly at being referred to as "your grace" - despite her misgivings, his reverence was always welcome. He had come from far away and would require a far more thorough examination than the slave girl to ensure that he hadn't carried along any illness. She inclined her head only slightly in his direction, appreciating the way he corrected the slave girl without comment.

A long time ago - a lifetime ago - Luce had been rabidly jealous of the way that Sirius had been assigned to Deathbelle. She had longed for a companion of her own, and the way their relationship evolved as they grew had been maddening to watch. What not her? Because she was little, ugly, and untalented? Wounds that she had thought were long closed opened up at the sight of him, but Lucretia remained calm and collected. He was a fool, and he could continue to walk at his master's heels... unless Lucretia informed Belle otherwise. Sirius was not getting out of her sight without a fiercely thorough investigation.

"And your name is, slave girl?" Lucretia asked Zee pointedly. "I've called you here to make sure that you bring no sickness or communicable disease to our Empress and the pack at large, so if you want to keep your place at Deathbelle's side, you will do as I say."

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
07-09-2019, 03:42 PM

Oh, Sirius was invited too. Zee's ears flattened cautiously upon her skull. Their last interaction had scared her, but he seemed the type that could be reasonable as well. Hopefully there'd be no issue here today. "My name is Zee." She muttered with a small tad of defiance, watching defensively as the healer circled her. Her mistress called her dear, that was so much more refined then 'slave girl.'

"I've called you here to make sure that you bring no sickness or communicable disease to our Empress and the pack at large, so if you want to keep your place at Deathbelle's side, you will do as I say." Her gaze shot over to the brutish guard, and she wondered if he was to receive the same treatment. As far as she could tell, this woman would need to pry him off Deathbelle forcibly if he was not fit to stand at her side. A small smile touched her lips as she pictured him unleashing his fury upon this Klein as he had on her.

Very well then, she needed to be 'inspected.' Like livestock. Zee was not pleased. She gave the woman a sniff of disdain before lifting one paw daintily into the air and stretching it outwards as she requested. As she moved to display her other limbs, she spoke. "Please do not ruffle my fur. I've just groomed it, it takes forever to do properly and I cannot be seen at Deathbelle's side in less than perfect order."  She gave the healer a pointed stare, though the small wolf could not pull off a threatening glare as much as she'd like to.

She finished her stretching, and then shuffled awkwardly in place. The next step was to lay down for the healer, but Zee had no idea how well she cleaned her den. She frowned down at the dirt, and then moved from standing to a crouch. Was that good enough? Blue gaze drifted to the male who awaited his turn, then thought better of her disobedience. With a loud huff, she dropped her body to lay upon the ground for just a moment before standing back tall. "We finished?"  She asked haughtily.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
07-09-2019, 03:58 PM
He sat with forced patience in front of the doctor, he could see that she had already begun with the slave girl, and would likely get his turn next. He chafed at the delay, he would have much rather gotten this out of the way immediately. Any time spent lingering upon it, drew out his fears. He could not disobey the Klein, that had been drummed and beaten into him from a young age. He might have followed their orders with a hidden hatred, if not for Deathbelle. Because of her, his loyalty was absolute.

He drew in a deep breath, calming his nerves, and trying to push himself free from his thoughts. His eyes moved to Lucretia. The small Klein had always given him sideways glances, and he got the impression she had never much cared for him. He didnt know why, he had always been unfailingly polite and followed her letters to a t in the past. Be could only hope she held no hidden grudge against him that would ruin him today.

As he watched the examination, his anger began to expand outwards. His pent up energy growing into anger as he watched the slave girl sass and treat her master with disdain. As she uttered her final words 'we finished' he snapped like a bow string. He spring forward with all the speed his pent up energy could master. He aimed to push her head to the ground with a powerful paw, and I he succeeded, he would nip at her throat with his elongated fangs. Not enough to draw blood, just to push against her throat and block her airways for a moment. His paw held her still so she could not squirm away.
"Lady Lucretia is a Klein, and you will treat her with respect and deference. If she says sit, you sit. If she says roll over and initiate a corpse, you better start stinking like the dead. Do you hear me slave Zee?" He growled, waiting to see if she would manage a short nod, if she did, he would release her.

Lucretia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-09-2019, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2019, 04:10 PM by Lucretia.)
Zee. That was fine. Short and to the point. Luce paced around her as she stretched, noting the girl's reluctance. Was she experiencing joint pain? Oh... no, she was just a brat. Lucretia curled her lips in frustration but did not lash out. "This has nothing to do with your fur, unless you have any parasites or lice you'd like to disclose?" Luce inquired with sickening sweetness. She did not remark on Zee's glare, but carefully filed the expression away for later. It would have to be reported. Zee could not act with impunity - it was extremely unbecoming of a servant to the Empress.

When Zee did not immediately lay down, Lucretia jumped to her paws, her brow furrowed. Was it joint pain? It could be the first signs of a serious illness, though likely genetic and not communicable - no matter, she would just have to...

And in that moment, Sirius sped towards her, aiming to take Zee down a peg. Oh. No. She's just an impudent little girl with something to prove. Luce sniffed and narrowed her eyes. "How dare you play games with me, girl," She hissed coolly. "My only wish is to ensure the health and safety of this pack. If you are dead set on making that difficult for me, I'll have your neck snapped before I can complete your oral exam." If Sirius's attack connected, Luce would say all of this inches from Zee's face, her own lips pulled back in a vicious snarl.

"If you apologize, I'll call him off," she spat, sitting primly before the slave and tucking her tail around her legs. Slaves like this were hardly worth the sum of the meat on their bodies. Zee would have a long way to go to prove herself.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

07-09-2019, 04:30 PM
PP permission was given to Sea <3

A flash of wild anger touched the small wolf as she was shoved to the ground. My fur! She did not squirm however; perhaps it would come across as submission, but in reality she simply did not wish to flail about in the muck and dirty herself further. Her ears remained tightly pinned against her skull, and she growled lowly as the titan pushed against her throat. Sharp gaze pierced into his own for a moment, and she prepared a curt nod. Before she could perform the action, however, the woman was suddenly before her.

"My only wish is to ensure the health and safety of this pack. If you are dead set on making that difficult for me, I'll have your neck snapped before I can complete your oral exam." The small wolf glared up at the healer, lips pursed in silence. The daggers in her eyes glared defiance and blazed with fury. Apologize? For what? Zee was coming to hate this woman. First she has the audacity to decide she may be infectious, then she mentions that she could be as unclean as to have parasites or lice, and finally she sicks her guard dog onto her for daring to be unhappy about being treated like livestock.

"I apologize if my words have offended you."  She managed flattly. It wasn't a full apology, but it was the only way she could word it and still be truthful. "Vessel."  She spat, addressing Sirius with her chosen title. "I am property of our Empress and I ask you release me before you damage what belongs to her."  

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-09-2019, 05:09 PM
He was successful in shoving her to the ground, and once she produced a nod, he would ease his grip in her throat. He was still glaring down at her, slowly releasing his fangs and holding them above her as a threat. His powerful paw stillxpushed against the back of her neck, holding her down.

Lucrecia approved of his action, thank goodness. He had taken liberties in attacking the other slave, but he had wanted to LASH OUT so badly, and then Zee had been there, rude and arragont before their masters. He wasnt sure if he hated her or wnayed to kiss her for giving him an immediate out lead for his pains. Regardless of what he might think of her, he kept his snarl to his face.

Despite her position, she acted with less fear now then she had the first time she had seen his anger. He might have smiled, if the klein hadnt been watching over them. Instead he said. "I will not release you without permission from out masters. I OBEY, always." He growled. "So long as you are a slave to Deathbelle, you obey all of the Klein, unless directly ordered otherwise by our Mistress. Do you understand? You are slave, and they are masters." The doctor had said she would 'call him off' making his actions her orders.

Lucretia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-09-2019, 06:35 PM
This whole savage display soothed Luce's shriveled little heart. To have Sirius at her beck and call was intoxicating, and it was time that this foolish girl learned her place in the pack. She could be Deathbelle's pet, but a pet still had to obey. Zee was so new in this place, she could hardly have any sway... yet. Luce decided to keep a close eye on the feisty girl.

"Zee, please open your mouth," Lucretia instructed. An oral exam was important - infections of the mouth could lead to blood-borne infections and loss of bone mass. "I'm just checking to make sure your teeth are in order," she droned on, figuring she might as well explain. Maybe if she had the full picture, the girl would be less of a problem. "Tooth infections often go overlooked and can lead to very serious complications. Can't have that, now, can we?" Lucretia leaned down a safe distance from Zee's jaws - no need to take any foolish risks. She couldn't discount that the slave might still snap at her. "Now, say 'ahhhh!'"

Lucretia cast a conspiratorial glance up at Sirius, adding a pleased little smile to the gesture. He had always been respectable. And strong. And handsome. Tch. Whatever. Luce focused on the task at hand, ready to finish up Zee's exam. Sirius would be next, and Lucretia was suddenly feeling very generous in her appraisal of the male's health.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

07-09-2019, 08:46 PM

The titan had released his hold on her throat, but his paw still held her firmly upon the ground. Seeing as the healer had not given him permission to release her, Zee found herself still stuck there while the Klein asked her to display the inside of her mouth. This was absolutely humiliating, and Zee found herself holding back tears. Her pride was the most important thing she had - she used it like a shield against the large, foreboding world - and here she was pinned to the floor like cattle, a stranger demanding to peer inside her mouth to ensure she was healthy enough to be allowed to serve. She did not respond verbally to Sirius nor Lucretia.

Properly deflated, she allowed her jaws to part so that the Klein woman could look inside. The movement allowed dirt particles to find themselves pressed against her gums, and she pushed her tongue around to try to dislodge them. No use. "Ahhh."  She said flatly, gaze directed as far away from the invasive woman as she could manage while stuck beneath her. At least the wretched wolf had said 'please', this time.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-10-2019, 12:32 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2019, 01:35 AM by Sirius.)

They fall in line, One at a time, Ready to play
No time to lose, We've got to move, Steady your hand

Lucretia did not order him off Zee, and so he remained where he was, bearing his shadow down upon her, with a paw on the back of her head. He withdrew his teeth somewhat, seeing them as unnecessary for the moment. It was slightly awkward, to hold the much smaller wolf down without applying enough pressure to actually hurt her. He only intended to keep her still, not cause injury.

Fire your guns, It's time to run, Blow me away.
After the fall, We'll shake it off, Show me the way

Lucretia would continue the examination from there, as through there was nothing out of the ordinary with the way Sirius held down the slave. Likely, it was not for the wolf born to the ruling class. Sirius kept himself patient and expressionless, letting this be a diversion from his own worries and fears.
As Lucretia got close, near the jaws of the slave, Sirius tensed slightly. He did not believe that Zee would be foolish or suicidal enough to do something, but someone pushed into a corner could act outside of their better interest. When Zee showed no sign of attacking, he released his pent up breath.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die

As Lucretia smiled to him, he gave her a subtle nod of respect and obedience, enforcing the knowledge that she could command him as she pleased. He could hear the unshed tears in Zee’s beath, and felt himself feeling regret for the terrible was he had lashed out at Zee - after all, he had not been ordered to do so. It could not bring himself to be truly sorry, as standing patiently on the sidelines had only increased his own anxiety. He would wait like this until the Doctor gave him permission to release her.

I am a shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Lucretia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-10-2019, 08:49 AM
Luce peered into the recesses of Zee's mouth. There was nothing really to note, aside from a build-up of plaque and tartar that came from eating too much meat and not enough bone. Externally, she appeared healthy, although that did not necessarily mean there was not disease lurking inside her body. Sniffing derisively, Lucretia gave Sirius a curt nod. "You may release her, the examination is complete."

Luce sat before Zee, again curling her tail around her paws. In another world, she would be staring down horn-rimmed glasses and scribbling on a prescription pad as Zee squirmed on a cold metal chair. "You have significant plaque build up. I would suggest spending a few moments a day seriously gnawing on some hearty bones - big ones, bison if you can scrounge it up. Nothing that will break on your first bite." The last thing she needed to tend to was a spate of gum disease - Luce loathed treating mouth issues for a variety of reasons. They often stank, were difficult to see progress, and many tended to ignore treatment since the pain often came infrequently and in waves.

"You are dismissed," Luce said coolly, gesturing for Zee to leave with her muzzle. Sirius' examination would come next, and she was suddenly feeling more charitable. "I was told you had trouble with one of your legs - which one? Please stretch, sit, and lie down," Lucretia instructed, a hint of concern worming its way into her voice. There was a long-held childhood affection for the large male in addition to the hell she knew she'd receive from Deathbelle if Sirius was instructed to keep his distance that motivated her. If he still showed signs of illness, they would need to be treated aggressively.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

07-10-2019, 05:36 PM

Zee was released, and she moved to stand upon four legs once more. Her head hung low as the healer spoke, listening quietly. "Bullshit," She wanted to say. It upset her further to have her teeth diagnosed as unclean. "Yes ma'am"  Instead her reply came, and upon being dismissed she gave a curt bow and turned to leave without a glance to the healer or to Sirius. If it was convenient she may look for a bone as the Klein demanded, but to do that would feel like she agreed with the diagnosis.

-exit-

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-11-2019, 12:55 AM

They fall in line, One at a time, Ready to play
No time to lose, We've got to move, Steady your hand

At the Doctors words, he immediately lifted his paw from Zee’s neck, he was tempted to offer her an apologetic pat with the lifting paw, but figured it would only make it worse. She looked humiliated and dejected, and would wish no comfort from him. He placed his paw back on the earth, and took a step back, giving the other woman room. Her dismissal came shortly after Lucretia gave her instructions. He wondered if Zee would follow them, he suspected her eyes held a tinge too much mulishness for her to do so.

He waited until Zee left, without so much as a glance in his direction, and turned his full attention to the Doctor. Ahh he thought, as she asked her question. She had heard of his injuries. His worry returned to him like a spike of adrenaline in his veins, and his heart pounded in his chest. He hoped she didn’t get close enough to hear his fear.

“Correct Your Grace - my back right leg, Just above my Achilles tendon, you will see the scar.” He informed her, before immediately falling into a stretch. He pushed his muscles to the limit, so she might see the way his leg failed him at the last. “It needs only strengthening, it is nothing permanent” he said, pushing his will into the words, as through he could make it so. He hated to show any weakness, but he knew exactly what was expected of him, and followed her orders to the best of his ability.

Once he was finished with the stretches, he sat, held the pose for a moment, then lay against the dirt without so much of a flicker of hesitation. A stark difference to Zee, and the way she was afraid to mar her fur in the earth.

Lucretia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-12-2019, 12:07 PM
Sirius' rushed promises made Lucretia a little bit sympathetic. Part of the healing process often meant trying to make a patient as comfortable as possible, which included as little change (injuries permitting) from their typical routines. Routine meant comfort, and Sirius' routine was... well, Deathbelle. He had proven his usefulness to her in subduing Zee, and having another set of eyes on Belle wouldn't be a bad thing at all, if could promise to report to her in secrecy. Luce trusted Belle to make the visits she'd requested throughout her pregnancy, but she didn't have eyes on the Empress at all times.

"I'll take your word for it," Lucretia said shrewdly, examining the slightly withered muscles of his hind leg. It was significantly weaker than the other leg, but he did smell of infection. Luce noticed only a near imperceptible hiccup as he went to lie down. A less experienced healer might not have seen it - hell, it was possible that Sirius didn't even realize. Luce filed it away for later but did not remark on it.

"I want you to double your patrols for now. Just walking should suffice to strengthen it for a time. You will have to be careful come winter - keep an eye out for ice. It's likely that leg will want to give up you more easily if you lose your balance," she prescribed. "Now, I have a favor to ask of you," Luce added, making it subtly apparent that his clearance may be contingent upon his agreement. "I know you are... close with Deathbelle. As her condition progresses, I'd like you to give me comprehensive reports when it is convenient for you. Stop by on patrol, what have you - but I need to know what she is eating, if she is sleeping enough, and anything else of note. She will be self-reporting, but I would to compare it against a second set of eyes. Is this acceptable to you?"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-13-2019, 06:35 PM

He heard her words, and saw it for a double edged sword. He was damned if he did, and damned if he didn’t. He looked at the Doctor carefully, keeping his eyes blank and face expressionless. To give himself time, he responded first to her assessment of his wound. “I will exercise as you see fit, Lady Lucretia” he agreed, before turning to the harder point of her words.

“You are wise, Your Grace,” he said carefully, struggling to find a way out of this situation. He knew she would not release him back to his duties unless he agreed to do as she asked - but spying on the Empress herself? It was a bullsy request. “The health of the Empress is of utmost importance, I will endeavour to help you ensure her health and safety” it was not an exact promise, but he knew he would not be able to escape her request. If he reported lies, she would likely catch them. He had to decide if in doing was was helping or harming his Empress, for there would lie his answer.

"Speech"

Lucretia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-15-2019, 04:40 PM
The situation at hand was certainly delicate. Luce was known for her unconventional, if effective, methods, but she wasn't sure Deathbelle would appreciate this at all. No matter. If it ensured the healthy arrival of new young Kleins, then it was all the better. She would gladly give her life for that of the next generation. Luce had no other desire than to see the Kleins thrive. "You must know that I would not ask this of you if I wasn't hellbent on making this entire experience as pleasant and wonderful as possible for her," she murmured furtively.

Luce flicked her ears apprehensively. She could see what Deathbelle saw in him, brutish though he was. His wholesale commitment to their family was... attractive. Although he had never been in her service, Lucretia knew Sirius to be an amenable and dutiful worker. There was something very honorable about him that appealed to her girlish insides (which would never, ever be exposed). "Anyway. I'll need you to report on your own, regardless, to keep an eye on that old injury. There are some additional stretches I can show you, as well as applying heat and cold in various intervals to encourage the muscle to relax."

Luce looked slightly to Sirius' left, unable to meet his eyes directly. She could only hope that he would agree to her plan and not inform the Empress; and, perhaps, seeing him more often wouldn't be so bad after all.
[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-15-2019, 05:44 PM

Perhaps the Doctor had caught some of his hesitation in his words, or noted how carefully his phrasing was. Perhaps it was simply because she understood what this request would do to him, but she promised that she meant only the best for Deathbelle.

“I will do as you ask, Lady Lucretia” he agreed at last, he hated going back on his word, and hoped this did not force him to. He would aid the doctor in caring for Deathbelle, and he would see it only as that. He would not let his mind delve into thoughts like ‘spying’ for that might just weaken his resolve.

He sat before the doctor and watched her eyes as she slid to the left, as through she was weary about meeting his gaze. Did she expect to find anger in there? Well his temper could be legendary, he had never unleashed it on a Klein before, and none of them had ever had cause to fear him. He sat quietly after that and waited to see if she dismissed him, knowing he would be seeing her in a few days, and dreading how that would go. He would have to keep a careful eye on Deathbelle to assess what she ate or did, but that was no hardship, most of his life was spent close to her.

"Speech"

Lucretia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-16-2019, 02:08 PM
"Then you have my gratitude," she said earnestly. Luce offered him a tentative smile. Their alliance was an unlikely one, but she hoped it would guarantee the safety of Deathbelle's litter and the Empress herself. It was paramount that good fortune be brought to the wolves of Ashen, and the best sign of success was that of a squalling, thriving litter of puppies.

"I hope that you will come to enjoy our visits," Luce offered hopefully. There was a flicker of her younger self in her voice; as a pup, Luce wanted nothing more than to be included in Belle and Sirius' playtime. Now that the Empress was so preoccupied with her new life - pack, litter, a passel of new, strange suitors... where did that leave Sirius? Did he still fit into Deathbelle's life? Lucretia had known her sister to be selfish, but privately she thought that perhaps the tusked warrior deserved more. "I'd like to know more about your teeth, as well," she added, gesturing vaguely to his mouth. At what rate did they grow? Did they cause him any discomfort? Her questions were many.

"But consider yourself dismissed, if you wish to leave," Luce said. There was always more to be done, and another set of paws would never go to waste near the healer's den.