build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-09-2019, 10:52 AM
So Arranged Marriages

I mentioned the concept in Discord and there seemed to be a bit of interest so I will reiterate here and hope for some more discussion and serious plans to get laid out. Belle will probably be all about arranged marriages and the like, I’m down for any really. Everyone gets an arranged marriage! Within Ashen itself with all members are eligible though the character must be willing (or their parents make the deal for them). Maybe alpha pups are more likely to be married off to different packs at a younger age? Belle would also like to start finding a suitable pairing for her eventual heir (most likely Venom).

Right now Ashen is a pretty blank slate, though Belle might take advice from Archon and his experiences.

Not sure about Abaven’s interest especially with darker packs but maybe Rhyme and Shaye would go for it if the pups were a little older.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
07-09-2019, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2019, 10:54 AM by Torin.)
I want in in some way for sure. When I get Raum in there he'd be keen to try and get an in with the family, and idk what/how Samara could be affected this but I'm down for Shenanigans.
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
07-09-2019, 10:59 AM
arranges marriage between rhyme and samara

Lucretia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-09-2019, 10:59 AM
I'd definitely like to explore alliances with other packs and arranged marriages. I have 2 pups in other packs that might be interesting (Theo and Idalia), and if I get picked for the Archbelle pup I definitely want in on some arranged marriage stuff.

I imagine that Belle might want to set Luce up, perhaps with another healer, to create a teaching duo for the pack? That could be interesting.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
07-09-2019, 11:00 AM
Um yes please
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Nimbus I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-09-2019, 11:03 AM
lol it'll be funny if Nimbus was in a pack and forced into this. he'd be the worst choice for a lady, so Belle can totally set him up with someone she doesn't like >D dramaaaaa

but this is all speculation at this point I VOLUNTEER when I can.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
07-09-2019, 11:18 AM
@xae- we'll talk more about puppy marriages in the future for sure! Right now I kind of need Luce in a cute haler arranged marriage.

@lolaf- would samara suggest this at all?

@Daisy- yes! whenever you get more solid plans let me know

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
07-09-2019, 11:36 AM
I'll put Rosemary up but the relationship would most likely be abusive and wouldn't yield any pups if anyone is alright with that

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
07-09-2019, 01:44 PM
I've considered this for Winterfell, though not exactly sure if Ace would consider marrying his future kids/pack members off to a darker aligned pack...especially considering the kleins are sort of enemies with some of his family (Tyranis specifically) so guess it would have to be played out icly :'D
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Aeona

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2019, 04:29 PM
well as u know i have two kleins aeona would not welcome this at all while jekyll might welcome it but he would likely treat the woman as a servant for himself and no litter might ever come from it

Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
07-09-2019, 04:32 PM
I'd be curious to see Aureus end up in an arranged marriage, especially since he's still in the closet xD

Harbringr would not be amused but he'd probably suck it up and do his duty but I don't know about kids since he believes the spirit of his deceased wife is hanging around and she's the super jealous type.

I'd also be fine with Chrysanthos getting offered up for one if that's something Olympia would do but I'm not sure.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-09-2019, 04:34 PM
I don't know if slaves would be given in an arranged marriage except potentially to other slaves, but if so Zee could be thrown at someone. She'd not like it, but slave is as slave does. <3

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Saren

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost

Valentines 2020
07-31-2019, 08:53 PM
Not sure if this is still being considered but i think it would be fun to throw Saren in the mix just to see what happens. He's a healer shy type so i would prefer if he ended up with someone who was also a healer, even if he doesn't that's cool too. I just think it would be fun to see him try and handle it. Granted i don't know if risen would be for the marriages anyways. Just stating my interest
[Image: dnxLkpo.png]