gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
07-09-2019, 09:57 PM

Hannibal's mind went a mile a minute as he laid a few tail lengths away from water's edge. Archon and Belle slept together and she is now pregnant with heirs. Hannibal had been handed a crown by Deathbelle despite his failures and he was feeling the pressure to rectify those mistakes. Mordecai and Recluse were still missing. Banshee was spending more times with dirt and flowers then her own flowers. Hannibal had slept with Archon's sister, Circe, which was an interesting turn of events. Honestly, it was all a bit much but the albino was doing all he could to sort through his thoughts and not let it all get the best of him.

Front paws pressed into the earth while he laid in the cool dirt. The waft of a fresh autumnal breeze swept over his white fur. As he looked about he remembered being in this region when Archon took him as a slave. They weren't horrible memories for he did respect the Abraxas male, but they weren't the best of times. Defeat, shame, and guilt all came flooding back. But, in those moments he allowed those negative emotions to float deep down in the pits of his being before flicking his head up to let forth summons. Hannibal was beckoning Archon to come forth so they could have a chat and perhaps just catch up in general.

""

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-10-2019, 12:11 AM
Archon was in high spirits as of late. He had two litters of his own on the way as well as the hopeful one of Circe and Hannibal. With the tender moments he and Belle had experienced together, he could say he was glad he had chosen this path. He could see how every little thing worked together to bring him here and to strengthen the Abraxas name.

Archon wasn't so much surprised as he was curious when Hannibal called him, but he responded quickly nonetheless. When he saw the pie bald man, Archon regarded him with a light nod. "Hannibal, I trust that you are well? And that you and Circe were able to consummate despite past inflictions?" He asked directly, none of the sweet softness he reserved for Belle in his manner. Straight to business, as it should be.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
07-10-2019, 06:36 PM

Hannibal laid patiently watching little ripples in the water which were seemingly made by Turtles or eager Fish. Though, it seemed like no time passed at all before the Abraxas behemoth made his way to the lake's side. Hannibal's pale eyes watched as the mottled beast moved closer and those deep tones slipped forward with little to no hesitation. Down to business. The albino was made aware by Circe that their bedding would be entirely for the sake of connecting their two bloodlines. Of course, Hannibal had little to no objections for Circe was a beautiful babe with a good head on her shoulders. Despite the whole religious nut situation. As long as whatever offspring they may bring into this world remained in Ashen or close by he was content.

"The deed was done. I should hope to hear she is pregnant within the next month." He wouldn't go into detail for none were needed. Archon seemed to be unaffected by the fact that his former slave, Hannibal, had mated with his litter mate, Circe. Then again how could the albino judge on how siblings interacted when he was sharing a den and a bed with his own sister? The same sister who was currently pregnant with Archon's spawn. It was a messy tangle but it all seemed to work, for the time being.

Hannibal looked over the band leader with a cool gaze, "Tell me what you expect of these pups my sister is going to grant you."

""

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-11-2019, 04:56 PM
Hannibal answered that the deed between him and Circe was done and that he hoped to hear that she was pregnant soon enough. "She will be," Archon said, a light smile on his features. "It is the will of God." He knew what Hannibal thought of the whole religion thing, but was it not apparent now? God was everywhere, and Hannibal was already tied by all ends in His web.

Now Hannibal got to being demanding. "Isn't that an agreement between Deathbelle and I? Has she herself not told you of our agreement?" He let out a small sigh. "I could ask you the same of Circe, but that was between the two of you."

Archon let his words sit for a moment. He didn't owe Hannibal anything, especially not information on an agreement having to do with his sister. If she hadn't told her brother of their plans, then maybe she intended to keep it that way.

"Mind you I have no secret motives here, Hannibal. You have known my band intimately and what I am called to do. I expect the same for any of my children. And I expect similarly for any follower of God."

It was that simple. Whatever Hannibal may have been suspecting or implying was a waste of time. Archon's intentions were purely the work of God and he expected Hannibal, out of all Kleins, to be able to see that. He tried to not let the disappointment in his face show.

"Are you meaning to say you bred my sister without knowing full well what our intentions were? What our goals are? Or are you asking only to satisfy a curiosity?" Archon held no disrespect for the man, only wondering why he was just now asking questions and why he was asking about his sister's litter rather than his own.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
07-19-2019, 09:59 AM

Hannibal couldn't roll his pale eyes enough. As Archon spoke the albino seemed to drift off into a seething contempt. All he desired as to chat with the male on an even playing field. Hannibal's 'demand' wasn't anything more then curiosity of what it meant to Archon. The Hand knew what it meant to Belle.. With one tattered and one perked the beast's ears flicked as the Abraxas spoke. He seemed to be a bit more long winded when he remembered. Perhaps this meeting was a complete mistake. Was there ever a normal conversation with Archon? Did it always have to have a hostile undertone. He needs to go take a bath in some hot springs or get laid by someone other then my sister..

"I only desired to know what it meant to you and I suppose my curiosity has been satiated so thank you, Archon." Hannibal's voice was deep and neutral, perhaps even monotone. Maybe it would relay the fact that he was not interested in getting his fur in a tangle over any of this. "I apologize if I insulted you." Lips twitched as he spoke. All Hannibal wanted to was to get up and ignore that the conversation had even happened. From now on perhaps it was best if the opposing males steered clear of one another. But how could I do that if my sister is banging him? "Thank you for your time, I must continue with my daily tasks now." Hannibal stood straight before dipping his head down into a very mild bow. The albino then turned to walk in the opposite direction towards Banshee's den to give her a visit..

-exit hannibal unless stopped-

""

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-19-2019, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2019, 04:56 PM by Archon.)
Hannibal said he was simply curious, but his monotone voice gave Archon the feeling that perhaps he was offended. Fragile thing... Archon hadn't been upset or mad, he simply wasn't going to go around telling Belle's business even to her siblings. He'd hate if someone reported back to Risen on the regular. His tone, however, seemed to rub Hannibal the wrong way. Perhaps it was too hard for him to accept that his sister had chosen to reproduce with someone who once held him captive. When he apologized, Archon was sure it was so.

"Hannibal," Archon spoke. "If you are concerned with how I perceive you as my past slave, rest assured that I don't blame you for your loss against Tyrannis. It was too soon for me to be pushing you into battle after being captured."

He nodded solemnly. There, that should clear things up.

"As far as I'm concerned, we could be brothers," he said. "You will be the uncle of my children, and I yours."

Hannibal said he had things to do and turned to leave. Archon gave his own nod at Hannibal's mild bow. He was content with things. He too had things to attend to. He had planned to visit Deathbelle so they could talk further about their agreement and relationship.

-exit-