size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
07-10-2019, 10:40 PM

At this point Hymn was certain he wasn't going unnoticed. He'd spent much more of his time around Eisleif than anywhere else recently. He wasn't hiding but he also wasn't sure if his presence had been explained yet... He trusted Eis would know what was best, but he couldn't help but feel like he was a bit of a terribly kept secret and as much as he didn't want to push his bounds Hymn was also much to old to play games anymore.

So today as he approached the island he chose not to seek out the snowy woman, instead simply sitting on the sands and waiting. He idly wondered if he was about to be chased off or if Eis would come to his rescue. Not that he was just going to roll over either.

"speech"

Art by Sterling-Raven

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Valkyrie 1

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
07-12-2019, 08:43 PM
It was Inga who had alerted Valkyrie to the presence of the elderly male. She'd been keeping watch of the mainland facing beach since the band had begun stashing their goods on it. A brief description had been given to Valkyrie and after determining she was unfamiliar with him, Valkyrie began to make her way to him.

She found him sitting on the beach. The wind brought his scent to her and though she couldn't put a name or encounter to it, she thought it was familiar. After a few more steps it occurred to her why it was so familiar. She had scented him before. On more than one occasion his scent had mingled with Eisleif's.

More curious than hostile now, Valkyrie picked up the pace. The bear skull halves were still new enough that she was aware of their weight. Currently the pieces were separated. The lower jaw hung around her neck with teeth pointing outwards while the head portion was also tied around her neck but thrown over her shoulder so that it banged against the right side of her rib cage. The first time she wore them she'd felt their power and that had inspired her to carry them with her at all times. Only in battle would it be worn over her head and imbue her with the ferocity of a bear, but at her side it was a constant reminder of what she could have and it filled her with its hunger.

She made no effort to hide her approach, and her gaze was open and unabashed as she studied him. Finally she was within speaking distance and she slowed to a stop before him. Her stance was casual; she knew what she could do; she feared few wolves and even fewer old men. "You are a stranger to me," she said coolly as she sought his gaze. "And yet everywhere I go, you have been. Why is this?"

""

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.

Eisleif

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
07-16-2019, 11:53 AM
Eisleif watched from afar, she could barely hear the voices over the ocean, but words didn’t matter. This was Hymn final test. Eisleif was enjoying his company, more than she ought perhaps. However, the last wolf she attempted to speak for had disappeared. Hymn would have to prove himself to Valkyrie without her words as bias. The older finnvi seated herself in the trees, the dappled shade of the slowly changing leaves mostly camouflaging her silvery coat. She also hadn’t mentioned anything of her niece to Hymn either, no warning for him that she might seek him out. He mightn’t be aware of the danger he could be in, but if he were to find a place at her side within the band he’d have to prove his ability to keep up. Eisleif had faith in the old man, and hoped her affair might continue in earnest. If Valkyrie approved Eis would take his paw in marriage.

-skip eis if you want

Hymn

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
07-16-2019, 06:12 PM

It seemed he would not be left all by his lonesome for too long, though the woman that approached him wasn't his snowy companion. She was barely an adult, younger even than his own children but he hardly blinked as she approached. She moved as a woman in her element, and when she spoke, the same accent in her voice as Eisleif's told him she was part of the family group she'd spoken of; which meant he was in fact intruding on her element. Slowly his gaze roved over the parts of a skull hanging from her shoulders and he was once more struck that he'd found himself among warriors when he'd only ever been a peaceful vagabond. Then he spoke, easy but not disrespectful.

"I'm not following you madam." He dipped his head to the side. "I've become quite taken with one of your own and she has graceously invited me to visit once or twice." His lips quirked into a lopsided smile, his eyes alight with a mischevious glint, it was a simple description of what had happened. "I figured it was about time I said hello to the rest of the gang."

"speech"

Art by Sterling-Raven

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Valkyrie 1

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
07-25-2019, 09:24 AM

Valkyrie listened intently as the older male spoke. So her aunt was being courted by him. Interesting. He appeared to be quite elderly, older, even, than Eisleif. But Valkyrie would be the first to admit she was a terrible judge of age. After a certain age all older wolves bled together in her young mind. Old was old.

"Eisleif," she said simply. The name was a statement, not a question. The only other woman in the band was Dutch and Valkyrie had never come across a place where Hymn's scent and Dutch's had crossed paths.

She eyed him curiously, noting his happiness, then took a blunt approach to confirming her suspicions. "So, you have been spending time with my aunt. Enough time that you think it necessary to introduce yourself to her kin. What are your intentions with her?"

""

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.