size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
07-12-2019, 04:01 PM
She had parted ways with Hannibal after she made sure he was well enough to travel on his own again. She had heard her littermates call when the pack arose, but she had not yet been ready to attend that claim just yet. She had business to attend to, and now that her business was done, she sought out the fresh borders of the new Klein empire. The priestess made her way to the borders, the scent of her brethren strong in the air marking the lands as their own. A small smile quirked her lips as she wondered how things were faring so far and what their plans were. When she reached the line, she paused as she practically toed the border in anticipation. She tilted her head back and called for them.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-12-2019, 05:00 PM
Dusk was nigh, and Deathbelle had only just emerged from her palace-in-progress. Rosemary’s work was top notch, and the added privacy and darkness beyond the curtain pleased her greatly. Her servant Zee had promised her pillows and brought forth gifts of lavender and roses. The Empress couldn’t deny her growing affection for her oddly marked handmaiden. Alabaster splashed form reached the top of the ravine as her sister’s call sounded from the border, Belle perked her mismatched ears and made her way towards the lake.

Her crowned head held high, Deathbelle found her way to Pandora’s beautiful form. While she had always held Pandora in high regard she never felt as close to her otherworldly sibling. Though they had both shown their unwavering support for their brother. A warm smile played over her features as she greeted the Klein princess. ”Pandora, it’s wonderful to see you here.” Belle recently announced her pregnancy to the Kleins of Ashen, and did not hide the bump of her belly.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Pandora

Somnium

Advanced Fighter (100)

Advanced Intellectual (85)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
07-13-2019, 04:40 PM
Her sister arrived rather quickly, and Pandora dipped her head to her sister in greeting. Mismatched gaze roamed her sisters features, a light smile tugging her lips as the scent reached her, too. "It's good to see you as well, Belle. It seems I'll be gifted with nieces and nephews soon," She reached forward to nuzzle her sisters cheek for a moment before stepping back. During her short wait, she had noticed Hannibal's scent among others she recognized, some more than others, though. "I see Hannibal has found his way here, that's good. I'm glad to see he is doing much better than when I found him."

She remembered when she had found him in the bamboo maze. She did not wish to see him that way again...if he was here, then what did that mean? She wondered for a moment, but it was likely he was supporting Belle in her endeavor. "I heard your call to raise the Empire once more, so I assume you know why I've come."

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
07-13-2019, 08:43 PM
Pandora didn’t miss her pregnancy at all, quickly noting the coming children that grew within her body. She smiled softly, excited for their arrival and being reminded of their father. Both brought her much pleasure. ”Beautiful Klein Heirs, for your enjoyment.” She teased as Pan went on to mention Hannibal’s presence. ”Yes, he is quickly regaining his former glory in no small thanks to you.” Belle replied warmly, grateful for her brother’s health. Belle smiled at her sister’s observation, she had indeed resurrected the Klein Empire.

”I hope it would be to serve under myself and our brother.” She answered with another smile brightening her features. ”What rank do you seek, sister?”

Pandora

Somnium

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
07-13-2019, 09:48 PM
"I can't wait to meet them, perhaps they'll continue to lead us to further greatness." She would hint with a smile, though the Priestess couldn't be sure until she saw them. Until the spirits spoke to her. Surely one of them would be destined for greatness...but then again, Hannibal had little heirs too, did he not? She needed more information and consultations from her divine friends before she could determine anything further than this. "That is good to hear, I knew he wouldn't slip too far...the divinities told me as such. It would take more than that to break a Klein."

”I hope it would be to serve under myself and our brother.” Eyes of blood and darkness grew warm as her sister asked what rank she wanted. There were so many possibilities...so many choices. Hell, perhaps she would even be inclined to name a rank of her own in the future, but for now she wanted something that would suit her until she gleaned more information and the inner workings of the new empire before requesting that. "I'm sure you're aware of my abilities, dear. I've been growing stronger...the spirits, the divine...souls of those past...I can hear them, now. Some of them never shut up, if I'm being honest."

She tsked and shook her head as if it was a headache just thinking about it. "I'd like to serve as a priestess for now. My abilities to speak to higher powers might prove to be useful," She teased, a wink accompanying it.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
07-14-2019, 12:15 PM
The Empress felt her smile and eyelashes flutter at the speak of her coming children. She held no doubt they would lead the Klein and Abraxas families towards a higher greatness. No one would be able to convince her otherwise. Banshee and her litter were eldest, but Deathbelle would see no other but those from her own body take this throne after her. Belle had never been certain of the supernatural, even Archon's claims were doubted in her mind. Having grown up next to Pandora and Cordelia though she knew that she couldn't be certain of anything. Maybe her sister really did converse with the dead and spirits.

Pandora's dual toned gaze softened as she took on a hint of a smile and contemplated the Empress's question. "Ashen will be much stronger for your presence." She added as the half colored woman offered her chosen place. "A High Priestess, no doubt." Belle cooed softly as she backed and offered free entrance into Ashen. "When you're settled i would like to have another talk." She wished to pick the woman's brain in a more intimate setting.

Pandora

Somnium

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
07-15-2019, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2019, 02:31 PM by Pandora.)
"Ashen will be much stronger for your presence. A High Priestess, no doubt." Pandora smiled and dipped her head in thanks, "Thank you, dear sister. I look forward to helping our new empire grow to find its true power," She reached forward to nuzzle her sisters cheek again. Plans already started forming in her head. Would they command and conquer like they once had? Would they wage war and bring down those who opposed them? Or would this new empire be more lax in its new rule? Perhaps she would start seeing the signs after she settled in and got to work. "When you're settled i would like to have another talk." "Of course. We have much to catch up on," Belle presented the lands of Ashen to her, and Pandora took the offer without hesitation. "I don't want to hold you up any longer than is necessary. Alas, I must confer with my divine friends now. It was nice seeing you again, Deathbelle. I look forward to speaking with you later." She brushed her shoulder against Belle's as she walked by. Now that she was here, she would get to finding herself a den and setting up her new life here with her family.

-exit?-