Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-11-2019, 09:19 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2019, 09:23 PM by Ardent.)
Specialties

Introducing, after a long and arduous wait... Specialties! Click here to see them all!

Once you reach Master rank in a skill, you may choose a Specialty from that skill category to unlock super awesome perks.

A few things to note:

- These are a constant work on progress, and more will be added!

- Some may be subject to change, at our discretion

- Stay tuned for possible cross-skill Specialties in the future

- Some skills have features you might not be totally sure how they work yet - i.e. Infiltrator. Stay tuned for more information/clarification on that soon!

- Currently, only one Specialty is allowed to be chosen for each character

- There will be a way to switch Specialties, so please don't feel like your character will be trapped in one (also, changing Specialty just to gain an advantage/edge over another character will be super against the rules - i.e. switching to a raiding Specialty immediately before initiating a raid)

- In order to gain the "perks" associated with these Specialties, they must be specified when applicable, whether in the Gemstore purchase, thread, etc.

- Please keep in mind some are scenario-specific. If you mention a Specialty that only effects raiding in a non-raid fight, you will not receive the perks, etc.

- Post in Maintenance to request a Specialty once you reach Master in a skill!

Please DM/PM me with any questions or concerns.. and feel free to toss suggestions into the Suggestions board if you have brilliant ideas! <3