Extra large
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterValentines 2020Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-12-2019, 08:29 PM
dark mists are cloaking what the eyes can see

Bored of hunting Éldi moved through the morning mist toward the center of their island hideout. Available prey tended to be small and he had little desire to try hauling a deer carcass across the water and onto the island… yet. Kaler had been regaling him with tales of wooden rafts and once Askr joined in with the schematics his head was filled with the possibilities of a better form of transport that could keep food and goods dry and away from hungry fish or sharks. Rolling his shoulders forward the young brute stretched. He needed some physical activity besides walking. He was sick of walking.

Tipping back his head Éldi called for one of his band mates, if any lurked nearby, for a spar. He needed to shake off the dust. Kaler moved to sit beside him as Askr landed nearby.

Valkyrie 1

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
07-12-2019, 09:26 PM

Her ears pricked forward as the call for a sparring partner went up. Valkyrie wasn't one to pass up a fight so she immediately got to her paws and took off in Eldi's direction. In her opinion they were due for a rematch.

She arrived in a flash, a cocky smile on her lips and Inga riding high on her back. "Been awhile since you and I had a go, eh little brother?"

Valkyrie shook off the bear skull that was slung over her back and then set a smirk Eldi's way. She didn't trust herself to fight a close friend while filled with the fury of a bear so the skull was going to sit on the sidelines for this fight. "If you'll have me, you can have the first move."

Valkyrie vs Eldi for Spar
Round Zero of ???
Size: Extra Large
Build: Light
Offensive Accessory: N/A
Defensive Accessory: N/A
Companion 1: Macaque, Battle
Companion 2: N/A
Mutation: Retractable Claws, Battle
Disability: N/A
Fight Skill Level: Expert
Specialty: N/A

""

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.

Éldi

Loner

Master Fighter (310)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterValentines 2020Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-18-2019, 05:58 PM
dark mists are cloaking what the eyes can see

Toothy grin spread from ear to ear as he saw Valkyrie approach, answering his challenge. Oh now this would be fun! "It has been, I've heard you've been busy." The growing population in the slave pit had been testament to that in addition to the hushed rumors that were beginning to circulate through the loner populations. Looking like an unassuming hermit, Éldi found he was able to gather a fair amount of gossip just by volunteering to hunt with various lone wolves.

"If you'll have me, you can have the first move."

He chuckled. "Of course I'll have you!  You owe me a rematch after all."

He quickly set his defenses as Kaler did the same. In a moment Askr was in the sky, circling above to keep an eye on the proceedings. Éldi took a few steps back, seeking to leave a space of about eight feet between them from which they could form their own personal blood-stained arena. His defenses set in an instant, the movements now second nature to the young man.

With his defenses locked down Éldi would launch himself forward, his lengthy limbs attempting to devour the distance between himself and Valkyrie. He would seek to approach Valk head-on before his body would shift slightly to his own left as he attempted to come at Valkyrie in a forty-five degree angle, facing in towards the woman's right shoulder. Éldi sought to lance his left shoulder blade forward into the outer muscular portion of Valkyrie's right shoulder, right into the deltoid, hoping the combination of his forward momentum and superior weight would cause severe bruising and temporarily seize up the muscle. He had to try something to slow her down or she'd just end up dancing circles around him again.

Simultaneously, the viking's fangs would seek to mar the right side of Valkyrie's face. His upper fangs seeking to land just above Valkyrie's right eye while his lower fangs sought to hook under the corner of his opponent's right-sided jaw. He sought a solid grip he could use to control her head and maybe limit some of the damage he'd receive.

As he moved in for the shoulder throw his weight would evenly shift to his front right leg and back legs as his left forepaw would leave the ground and then immediately seek to dive down in the hopes of connecting with the toes of Valkyrie's right forepaw. Again Éldi hoped his weight would lend him an advantage in spraining the other's toes and slowing her down.

Valkyrie vs Éldi for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Extra Large
Build: Heavy
Offensive Accessory: No
Defensive Accessory: No
Companion 1: Raven, Flying
Companion 2: Bobcat, Battle
Fight Skill Level: Expert
Specialty: No