Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
07-12-2019, 10:15 PM

It was time to present herself to the Ashen Empress. Archon had struck his deal and it had been decided that the band would merge with the pack. This suited Circe just fine. While she would miss the freedom of a band, the benefits of a strong pack were undeniable. As were their growing ties to the Kleins.

After stopping on the rogue side of Ashen's border, Circe howled politely for Deathbelle. It was her understanding that Hannibal was of high rank himself, but she was already acquainted with him and she thought it best to meet the queen bee. In more ways than one their children would share blood.

"Circe" "Gwydion"

Circe has a male spitting cobra companion named Gwydion. Unless stated otherwise he is always with Circe.

Wanna plot with Circe? Check out the miscellaneous section on her profile!

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-13-2019, 09:29 PM
Deathbelle wished she wouldn’t be called a hypocrite if she complained about Hannibal’s or Archon’s upcoming litters with other women. She didn’t particularly like the thought, but celebrated in the new life Ashen would bring forth. These thoughts swarmed her mind as she strolled by the lake, having just left her sister’s den for a check up. She was coming along nicely, gaining weight just as her sister predicted she would. The call made her give pause, unknowing of the coincidence of her thoughts and the call at her border.

Belle made her way curiously, not unused to be called to the border by name. Though she didn’t know the woman her scent was familiar enough. Hannibal had her all over him the day he’d returned to her and plopped the news in her lap without so much as mentioning it to her. She grumbled again internally before smoothing her features, she would do no good to harbor such biases already. This woman was also doing her duty to her pack.

”Hello, dear.” She offered sweetly with a nod as her alabaster marked form came to a halt before the Abraxas woman. Besides that she’d remain silent, mostly wanting to see who Archon’s sister was.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Circe

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
07-17-2019, 07:06 PM

Ah, so this was the woman. Like Hannibal she was lacking in height, but her features and markings made her a rather pretty little thing. Had things been different she would have been Circe's type, but given the whole Archon thing...probably wasn't a good idea to even feel her out.

Deathbelle greeted her sweetly, so Circe adopted a similar manner. She dipped her head and returning the alpha's greeting with a smile. "Hello, Empress. Archon may have told you I was coming. I'm Circe."

No doubt the woman would know why she was there already, but nonetheless Circe decided to tell her. "I promised Archon I would follow him anywhere and I made an agreement with Hannibal to further the alliance of our families, so I think it only fitting, if you'll permit me, that I stay where my commitments are."

"Circe" "Gwydion"

Circe has a male spitting cobra companion named Gwydion. Unless stated otherwise he is always with Circe.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-18-2019, 03:25 PM
The Abraxas woman adopted similar tones to Belle as she nodded in greeting and offered her name. The Empress had indeed been expecting this meeting if not looking forward to it. Circe was impressive, she was just as tall as Archon and towered over the Klein wolf. Deathbelle was used to huge wolves, having grown up beside Sirius, having been with Archon, and her older brother Jekyl. She was a beautiful wolf, and Belle tried her best not to feel her jealousy rise again.

”Indeed, Lady Abraxas.” She didn’t loose any of her previous cordiality with her words. ”I look forward to our offspring growing together within Ashen’s borders." Their children would be very closely related, and would need similar care in their education and development. ”Where do you fit, Circe?” She asked a bit more critically as she sought out where best to place Archon’s sister. ”What rank most suits you?”

Circe

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
07-19-2019, 09:37 AM
“As do I,” Circe replied. While she wasn’t quite looking forward to the children themselves, Circe was looking forward to the opportunities their lineage would no doubt open up for her. They would be double cousins to the Empress’ own offspring and Circe was confident that if she played her cards right, she could benefit from this connection. Deathbelle has already proven herself capable of leading; she’d made a smart alliance with Archon and it seemed her family was rallying around her. Circe felt she could do well at this impressive little woman’s feet.

Ah, a rank. This would set the baseline for her time in Ashen. Already Circe had decided she wanted to continue playing the role she’d made for herself. Perhaps it would have been more advantageous in the short term to play devoted caregiver because of her litter, but Circe played a long game. What she was good at doing - or pretending to do - was sorcery.

“I don’t know if you’ll have a perfect fit for someone of my abilities. At least for what I was made to do. My family’s lineage has predisposed us to certain...connections beyond what our eyes can see. Broadly, what I do is use these connections to...make life better or worse for people.” She said tactfully before giving Deathbelle a significant look. Surely she would understand what Circe was getting at.

“Hex, sorceress, witch, they’re all acceptable names, but if I were to put a cute label on it, I suppose I could go by healer.” Circe shrugged and then fixed Deathbelle with a thoughtful expression. “Of course if you already have a healer or you have no use for the abilities my god gave me, I can always hunt.”

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-19-2019, 06:30 PM
Circe spoke briefly of similar views of the future, their pups would be close in age and blood, a great opportunity to forge strong bonds. Deathbelle wasn’t about to leave Archon’s sister, pregnant with her brother’s puppies, out in the cold. The Empress listened intently as Circe offered her skills, a light brow perked at the words. She reminded her a bit like her own sister. The ivory splattered Klein paused to contemplate Circe’s skills and what she might deem a worthy position.

”Would you take up the role of Priestess?” She started curiously, it was a rank she hadn’t completely fleshed out yet. ”If the supernatural interests you, maybe you would enjoy working with my sister, Pandora. You would be allowed to practice your healing and hunting as often as you see fit.” The rank allowed for much flexibility, something she imagined a former band member might be able to appreciate.

Circe

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
07-23-2019, 09:07 PM

Ah, yes. Perfect. Though she wasn't quite what one would call a priestess, it was a title Circe could work with. The name alone held weight with those who believed in - and needed - such things. It suited her, so she would become whatever was necessary to fill that role in Ashen.

Circe dipped her head in thanks and acceptance. "I would, and I would like to meet this Pandora as well; it sounds like we might have some things in common." And it would give Circe a chance to suss out what was expected of her and what the Kleins believed. She would have to seek out this woman later. "Oh, um, if such a place exists, I will need a place to store my things. Preferably someplace dry as the herbs in particular are a bit delicate."

"Circe" "Gwydion"