size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Heloise

Critical Fail!
07-13-2019, 05:12 PM
so with Dutchkins pregnant now, I was wondering if anyone wanted to mesh their character(s) with her for a duh duh duhhhhh romance! it'd be fun. a crush. a long fling. a... something. maybe even marriage/mates. point is; I want her to have something outside of her children and Ashen. I want some more drama.

if you didn't know, Dutch will be going to Ashen once she tells Hannibal that she's pregnant. the two aren't mates or even lovey-dovey. I just want to get someone to be close to Dutch that is outside of the Klein family. I would like her to leave Ashen once her kids are yearlings (or maybe sooner? who knows?! she is impulsive!) and go back to traveling and honing her craft. maybe a best friend turned romance? maybe an apprentice turned lover? she likes both men and women!

my ideal romance is probably with someone pining after Dutch as a crush or something, and her not realizing it. maybe a workplace environment/apprenticeship sorta deal. she teases them, she flirts with them to their dismay (and everyone else to their utter dismay) and she... doesn't see it until its too late. maybe it is. maybe it isn't. I need Dutch-Drama. I'd be open to plotting and discussing on Discord. also protip; I'd love this other wolf to call her kids their own. sorta like "Another Mom or Dad" aside from Dutch and Hannibal. cause her kids will be very important to her.
dutch speaks with a thick scandinavian accent.