Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-13-2019, 05:58 PM

He had responded to the call of the Klein promptly, and walked side by side the shorter wolf, her duel black-white coat enough to draw the eye, if he was not already familiar with her. She had always been fairly abrupt with the slaves the family kept, and he was mindful to keep his expression blank, and his answers appropriately polite and agreeable. “Of course, Lady Pandora” he agreed when she told him she wished him to hunt down a creature for a warm winter coat.

He thought of the ox coat in his den, but decided against mentioning it, she would like something new that didn’t smell of slaves, he tried to tell himself. Truly, he wished to keep it for another reason. “What size where you wishing for, Your Grace? Would you prefer something larger, or something warmer. I could hunt you down a sheep for a rich warm coat, or a cow for something larger but less thick?” he offered a few suggestions and left her room to tell hmi exactly what she wished for.

"Speech"

Pandora

Somnium

Advanced Fighter (100)

Advanced Intellectual (85)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
07-13-2019, 06:14 PM
She walked briskly alongside Sirius. She had called him to her side for some help, knowing the warrior would be able to provide her what she needed and get the job done. He had been faithful since day one, and now that the Klein princess was back among her own, she wasted no time in settling in. She didn't think very highly of slaves and in fact, saw them as nothing more than tools to use at her whim, but Sirius had always been different. He was one she actually adored to an extent, which was saying alot compared to other slaves she had ordered around in the past.

His question drew her attention to him for a brief moment before she turned her attention forward again in thought. Winter would be here next season, and she had no idea what the winter was like in these lands. Still, the air held a chill in it that told her she would need something warm. "Something that will fit nicely with my figure, don't you think? Warm too, of course. I don't want to walk around with someone too big that'll end up dragging in the mud," She had an idea of what she wanted...and while she could craft it herself, she didn't quite feel up to it when there were others who could do it for her. "I think a nice sheep skin will work, black if you can manage it, otherwise I'll settle for anything but brown, please."

She stopped in her tracks as she looked about. Didn't they have a little slave lingering around? A low Hmmm rumbled low in her throat, then she spotted a small figure bumbling around in the foliage ahead. "You there! Come here!" She wasn't sure if this was the slave or not, but she certainly wasn't a Klein.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-13-2019, 06:35 PM

Deathbelle had asked her to find rose and lavender days ago, and Zee was frantic that she still hadn't stumbled upon the herbs. She'd been too nervous to ask the Empress exactly where she might find the plants - and she had no healers knowledge to guide her way. Every day when her mistress saw fit to dismiss her, Zee checked another section of their territory for the distinctive red and purple flowers.

Zee's ear twitched as someone called out in the vicinity. "I have a name." She thought with frustration, continuing her search among the foliage for the roses and lavender her Empress required. This wolf however was not her mistress, nor the healer Klein she'd met for her inspection. "Busy." She returned curtly, head remaining forward to focus hard at the various plants before her.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
07-13-2019, 06:50 PM

“No sheep will do honour to the grace of your figure, but I will endeavour to find one that fits you to the best of my abilities, Your Grace” he promised her. He would remember the details of her request, and head out this very day to find one that matched as closely as physically possible, to what she asked.

He almost didn’t catch the moment she stopped, and was only just able to draw himself to an immediate halt, his paws falling heavily to the earth, and he opened his maw to ask the Klein if something was the matter. Before he could do so, she called out to someone that was not him, and he turned with surprise. His heart plummeted immediately as he caught sight of the bluish wolf that had caught the attention of the Klein.

His head hung low, and then lower yet as Zee gave her normal sass. This was not going to go well, oh dear, oh dear. He knew Pandora, and her opinion of slaves. Zee was nothing but property, a tool, and one that should work to the best of its ability or be discarded. With a heavy heart, the titan tensed, prepared physically, if not mentally, to follow the orders likely to fall next from his betters lips.

"Speech"

Pandora

Somnium

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
07-13-2019, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2019, 08:16 PM by Pandora.)
She stood and waited for the figure to come out, "Busy." The bitch didn't even turn to look at her, and Pandora's eyes narrowed into dangerous slits. She stood dangerously still, showing almost no other sign that she was irked by the girls reply. "Busy you say?" She stalked forward, remaining quiet until she stopped right behind her. "Sirius, who is this wench and why does she think she is that much more important that she dared not spare a look to her superior?" Her voice was calm. Icy, even. As she stared at the womans back. If this was the slave that she had heard about, she would make sure she would regret her lack of respect.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
07-13-2019, 08:29 PM

Zee let out a heavy sigh and spun to face the wolf who was talking to her back. Her expression began as spirited and fiery as ever but dropped immediately when she saw Sirius standing a distance away. Oh God damnit. She needed to recover from this situation, fast. ""Well you see, Deathbelle is my superior really. The most superior superior there is, and I'm very busy collecting things for her." Hopefully throwing in the Empress' name would force this other Klein to show a bit of sympathy. She gave the two-toned woman a faked, but beaming smile. ""I'm so very sorry I can't help you... maybe I can make time later."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-14-2019, 10:00 PM

Oh Zee Sirius thought, entirely unsurprised, but disappointed by her response. He knew her attitude was going to get her into trouble, her blatant lack of respect for anyone but Deathbelle was suicidal in the Ashen Empire. Pandora could be heavy handed with her slaves, and wasn’t aboving showing some teeth. She was one of the ones that had helped mold him into the respectable slave he was today, and in return he seemed to have earned a tiny piece of her respect.

“You Grace, this is Zee, handmaiden to the Empress” he explained softly to Pandora, ignoring Zee’s honey-sweet response entirely. Of course, it was too much to hope that the Klein would do the same. He continued to hold his tense muscles at the side of the superior wolf, uncertain exactly what path Pandora would take from here, but certainly expecting something

"Speech"

Pandora

Somnium

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
07-15-2019, 11:56 AM
"Well you see, Deathbelle is my superior really. The most superior superior there is, and I'm very busy collecting things for her." She looked down her nose at the woman, her expression remaining stone cold at having been practically ignored moments before, and her thoughts on the matter did not change even now. This woman thought that because her sister was the alphess here, that she didn't have to do what she was told by the others? “Your Grace, this is Zee, handmaiden to the Empress”

Her ear twitched slightly as Sirius spoke, though she did not move from her position in front of the girl nor did her gaze waver. "Zee, you say?" The priestess learned her name, but didn't care for it. She was a slave. The lowest of the low in her eyes, and she would not tolerate her blatant disrespect. Now she knew the name of who she would be punishing for her insolence. She had heard of Belle's wishes for certain herbs, and obviously this woman had been taking her time in finding them. "My sister requested a few things, and you've failed to present them to her. You're obviously the worst handmaiden my sister's ever had," She tsked and shook her head, "A poor error in judgment, it seems."

She stuck her nose almost directly against Zee's own nose, bi-colored gaze drilling into hers, "Belle may own you, but all of us are your superiors, regardless of what your tiny brain may think. Do you understand? Or must I simplify it further for you?" She waited to see what the woman said before motioning for Sirius to come forward. Regardless of the slaves answer, she'd have Sirius show her what happened when a slave disobeyed.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

07-15-2019, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2019, 02:54 PM by Zeitgeist.)

The Klein woman did not appear to accept her hastily given apologies, how unfortunate. Zee kept her smile on her face for as long as she could manage it, though it wavered visibly as the reprimand came across on her competence. "With all due respect ma'am, I work very hard for Mistress Deathbelle." Her voice got firmer, and she struggled with the very hard-wired response to lash out at the woman. "She is very pleased with my service, if you'd only ask her."

Blue eyes drilled back into Pandora's own, unflinching. "I do understand." Her retort came. She stole a brief look towards Sirius, reminding herself to keep her words polite and respectful for his benefit. "But when I am out on an errand for the Empress I do need to prioritize, do I not? Forgive me I was not taught the ways of a slave, but if I am to respond to every single request asked of me immediately then I fear I will never accomplish Deathbelle's many tasks." She used her ineptitude as a shield, hoping that the Klein woman would appreciate that she'd simply not been taught how to serve properly. "But for you I will gladly spare some time, what is it that you need?"

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."
[/b]

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-15-2019, 04:49 PM

Pandora motioned for Sirius, and he stepped upwards, knowing what was expected of him. He carefully wiped his expression, so it showed nothing of his emotions, and his calm, measured steps forward where equal to that of a guard. His lips parted subtly, showing a row of fangs besides the two sabered ones that nestled in each side of his gum.

His heart was heavy as he looked to Zee, and he wished she had understood at this point not to sass those around her. Well he might find it endearing when they where alone, he knew that doing so in front of a Klein would get her into trouble time and time again.

He would have to teach her this lesson until she finally understood it. Would it break her? He sincerely hoped it wouldn’t. She continued to speak to the Klein, her apologetic tone going on as she droned about the importance of her job. He understood what she was doing, but to a Klein who was raised to think themselves superior over others, he knew it would sound like nothing but reballian, a slave that thought themselves important for who their master was.

He stalked closer to Zee, and likely by now she knew what was coming. He wasn’t certain if she would try to run, but regardless he would aim to pounce her, to drive her into the ground by the back of her neck. “In the presence of Lady Pandora, you will answer all questions with a prompt and polite, ‘yes your grace’ before doing exactly as she asks” he growled to her, burying his apologies deep in his heart so that she would not hear them. “Do you understand?’

"Speech"