ardent

TEMPORARY QUEEN

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
07-02-2014, 11:00 AM

ooc;; since we don't know what Bri is doing setting this IMMEDIATELY after Flawless thread. Anyone in that thread can assume they heard this conversation or if they want to react they can post here <3

She would move with her head held high, striding easily away from the white queen where Viridiana had let her crownless and towards the group that had gathered to watch the fight. Her vision was swimming from bloodloss and she vaguely registered Orchid moving towards her but Vi would make a beeline for Svan, her dear Svan? "My dear, if it wouldn't trouble you would you mind taking leadership of this pack for the time being? I must speak to Desiree before I can make it official?" She kept her words short, not wishing to loose any about of the blood she had collected within her jaws. She would swallow some, more then willing to vomit it back up later if need be. She needed to go through, needed to bring her sacrifice to his gave but for now she would stand as steadily as possible before Svan, trying to keep her gaze as clear as possible. She would wait for Svan's answer before proceeding.

Table by Azil

Svanerna

gems
size
build
player
07-02-2014, 11:10 AM

ooc: short af D:
The viking sat and watched her Queen. The crimson lady was ten times more beat up then Erani, but it was obvious who the winner was. When it was all over with her Queen quickly slithered her way. Eye contact was made and a series of words were heard, "My dear, if it wouldn't trouble you would you mind taking leadership of this pack for the time being? I must speak to Desiree before I can make it official?" Svan was shocked. Was it so early she would become a Queen. The lady did not break eye contact as she smiled softly. The lady rolled her shoulders before nodded softly. "It would be an honor, m'lady." Svanerna bowed down slightly and let her tail fluff out slightly. The viking was excited. She slowly stood and looked over the lady she was now in debt to. "You need rest, Viridiana." Svan was much more worried about her past Queens health in those moments.

"Speech"

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
07-02-2014, 11:25 AM

Svan seemed a bit shocked at Vi's request and slowly a soft smile would tilt up the corners of her lips as she watched the woman bow a bit and agree to Vi's request. She would simply allow eyes to slip closed, head tipping in appreciation to the woman. But when Svan spoke again a weary sigh would reverberate up her throat. "No rest for the wicked I'm afraid.." She said, forcing a smile as she turned to look to the rest of her companions who had gathered, especially to her children. "Lekan, please take the children home. Svan I will come speak with you at a later time but for now settle in your new home. I'll support whatever you wish to do there? I have a blood debt to reply?" The last words were spoken half under her breath so only Svan might be able to hear if she was still listening. But she wouldn't wait to see the reactions, instead she would turn towards the north and set off at a leggy trot. The last time she had taken this path she had been carrying her nephew's body with Zara? Only once she had taken it and yet it felt al too familiar?

-exit Vi-

Table by Azil