Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-19-2019, 12:54 PM

A slate-blue coydog with darker slate brindling bounces jauntily into the crowd with a wide open-mouthed grin on his face. He doesn't even really choose anyone so much as he stops with a cloud of dust before two of them. "Oh boy, I am so glad to be your guide today! Lucky you, you're the last two wolves to make it into this round!" he exclaims to IGNATIUS and CORDELIA. "I am just excited as all get out to watch the two of you! It's just going to be a fantastic ride! Hoowee, let's go have some fun!" He proceeds to practically drag the two of them to a circle of small stones set into the ground in a ring, like an overly-happy camp counselor ushering a pair of reluctant children to an activity. "I'm just tickled pink to be able to decide which one of you two amazing people are going to go to the next round! Just remember not to step out of the circle, because then you automatically forfeit!" He made an exaggeratedly sad face at that idea. "Now I would be pleased as punch if you would be willing to start us off!" he added to IGNATIUS.