Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-19-2019, 06:22 PM

she hadn't been eastward in a few weeks now, and Heloise was sorely missing traveling. after leaving Winterfell's lands, she wandered to the lake for a quick stop. her intention was not to remain here for long, but the autumn's breeze was nice on her thick coat. the evening was winding down and soon she'd have to go back to her northern home, yet there was no rush. she had done an adaptable job for someone who had no pack experience. patroling, the odd hunting, making sure predators remained away. she was still a wolf - she was not a machine. even Heloise needed a break from time to time.

dipping her head to the lake's surface, she lapped idly at the cool water. her eyes were briefly closed and when she looked up, a dark shape moved across her field of vision. Heloise frowned, smelling a wolf yet seeing no one nearby. perhaps they kept to the treeline, in fear she was a threat? "hello?" the ivory wolf called out, no hesitation in her tone as she addressed whoever was here. there was no need for her to stumble or be fearful. she merely wanted to know if she'd have company here, even if just a bit.

"SPEECH"

art + code by Kara
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag

Gustav

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-19-2019, 06:54 PM

He couldn't help but feel the urge to travel again within this past year. The only reason he had joined Abaven was to help Shaye, but in the end she didn't need the help. She was able to work through her problems on her own proving to be a strong women. Although this left him back at square one and the traveling male was getting antsy again. He had been seriously thinking over requesting to part from Abaven and go back to traveling again. There was nothing that solidly tied him down to Abaven anymore, so why was he holding back on leaving Abaven?

He would push his thoughts aside as he quietly made his way through the trees, heading towards the source of water he could smell. He needed the air of unclaimed territory and to find himself something else to do for once. He too was looking for a break from the pack and the duties he tried his best to do. As he grew closer to the lake his dark orange eyes would catch the sight of a silky white wolf, lapping at the surface of the lake. He would stop remaining within the tree line as he quietly observed for a few moments. He had never seen her before, but he couldn't help but stare for a few moments. A coat so pure in color was not someone one came by too often anymore. It wasn't long before she realized his presence and called out. Casually he moved through the treeline into the open, where she could see him.

"Good evening, pardon me if I'm intruding," his deep tones would reply.

speech action

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-19-2019, 07:03 PM

the form of a large man exited the trees at her words. he was mostly a smokey hue with flecks of white, and his eyes were not red but a deep autumn hue. the only man she had seen that had crimson eyes and a dark coat... well, she did not want to think about it. this one was an older male, with pack scent on his coat. she relaxed her shoulders a bit at his considerate words, shaking her head slightly. "this land is free; you do not intrude" Heloise replied calmly.

aware of the pack near this area yet not the name of it, she realized his scent was the same. he must live close then compared to her trek from the north. "but yes. it is a fine evening" she stared around the pair of them, smiling gently. "I live in the north; I almost forgot what foliage looked like that was not covered in snow" she'd chuckle, feeling a bit chatty with a stranger. it wasn't often she got to socialize with others outside of Winterfell since she joined the pack. "I am Heloise. who might you be?"

"SPEECH"

art + code by Kara

Gustav

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-19-2019, 07:46 PM

She visibly looked like she relaxed even though he was a tall male, she didn't seem to look intimidated, which was always a relief to him. She also didn't turn away from socializing, which he was a social guy and he was always up for getting to know another. His orange eyes would also look around them as she agreed that it was a fine evening. It was a quiet autumn evening and it was cool, but not cold. It was comfy weather to him. His attention would be drawn back to her as she spoke of where she lived and he would smile lightly. He grew up in a northern territory so he could relate to her.

"Ah then I can relate, I was raised in the North so I remember what a chance it was when I left it," he would reply.

She would then introduce herself and he dipped his head to her in a more respective greeting.

"I'm Gustav It's a pleasure to meet you Heloise," he introduced himself in return. "So what brings you down from the North?"

speech action

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-20-2019, 09:36 AM

he was raised in the north... so he could appreciate the beauty it held. the tall peaks and the snow all year long. the little sprouts of grass and the chilly wind that lulled her to sleep from her den. she was not so away that she couldn't see the mountains from this lake, and her head twisted in the direction she had come. she was aware of his name given but chose to answer his question first. "I haven't been out of the north lately" Heloise confessed to the man "this summer was quite humid, so I thought traveling in autumn was less... bothersome."

her thick pelt was apparent to anyone, and surely the temperature of autumn was less strenuous for one with a coat like hers. she turned back to the dark man. his name was exotic sounding, yet one could say the same of her own. "a pleasure to meet you as well, Gustav" she hadn't socialized much outside of Winterfell folk for weeks. he was a pleasant enough fellow so far. well mannered and polite toward her. though she hadn't given him cause to be aggressive. "do you live around here, perchance?"

"SPEECH"

art + code by Kara