size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-19-2019, 06:44 PM
Archon had been wanting to get something to prove his grit to Deathbelle. Everyone adored her, so his opportunities to stand out between them were slim to none. Archon had thought that the growing pups might be in need of a special meal. He couldn't invite Circe to hunt for fear of her offspring becoming injured. There was only one other he knew well in the pack. As he approached where Hannibal's scent led, he called out to the other man.

"Hannibal,"he said as he came towards the piebald. "I wish to hunt a meal for my pups and for your sister, but... I need some help. I didn't know who else to better ask."

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
07-21-2019, 02:47 PM

Their last conversation hadn't went very well so it came to Hannibal as a surprise to see Archon coming his way. The albino raised himself from a seated position to greet the opposing male with a gruff nod. "Archon." Hannibal didn't harvest any ill will towards the larger Wolf nor did he want there to be tension between the two. Perhaps he had taken the Godly ghoul's words a bit wrong previously but the annoyance was there nevertheless. Hannibal was tired of talking, it was all he had done since coming back. Thus, when Archon continue speaking and proposed a hunt it was music to the albino's one and a half ears. "Sounds good, what did you have in mind?" Did Archon already have a scent or a trail. Or would they have to go test the waters? Hannibal didn't mind either way.

Speech

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-24-2019, 05:37 PM
Hannibal agreed and Archon let out a small breath. He had expected an argument or an accusation of incompetence, but he received neither. Instead, Hanni only asked what he had in mind. Archon smiled only the slightest bit at the question, "I have nothing particular in mind, but I trust God will lead us to success." He had no doubt Hannibal would cringe at his words, but to not give credit to God in front of those closest to him and those he cared about would be a grave mistake. "I have, however, seen deer nearby and thought one of those may be both good prey and a good padding for the den."

Behind Archon, Obi pulled out two thinly cleaved stones with an impish smile. He had wanted to start testing his craftsmanship and had proposed that Archon let him skin whatever kill they came across.

"I believe this way unless you would like to take the lead?"

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-02-2019, 10:17 AM

Hannibal stood with a tiny grin as he listened to the opposing male's verbiage. The nonsense about God was something the Klein was learning to completely ignore. He had no faith in said God he only had faith in real actions and words. But, Archon would never change and it was something the albino would just have to let go. Perhaps if the Abraxas could tone it down that'd be great compromise but Hannibal doubted that would ever happen.

Pale eyes flicked from Archon to Obi then back and a firm nod could be seen. "I am fine with following your lead, Archon." Hannibal's own companion, Fin, was curled into his hackles. She was no big game huntress but that little nose could prove helpful. Thus, the beast nodded again, "After you.."

Speech

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
08-08-2019, 03:04 PM
Hannibal let Archon take the lead and so he did. There was a scent on the air of deer. Archon flagged Hannibal in that direction and took the walking a little slower from then on. He was careful to not scare away the prey before they even had a chance to hunt. They came up a hill and were able to just peer over between the trees while their scent still ran down wind. Over the edge, Archon could make out a small herd of deer. Okay, now he wasn't a super great hunter, so this was where he needed a second opinion.

"See anything you like, Hannibal?" Archon asked in a whisper. "I don't see any injured..."

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-12-2019, 08:45 PM

Hannibal followed Archon with ease. Keeping those pale optics trained on the brindled beast while also keeping his attention on his surroundings. Maneuvering through the wilds while also taking note of all the scents and sights around him. Not long after they began the thick aroma of Deer filled his nose. Instinctually his mouth watered and his hackles raised slightly as he took position close to his companion. As those gruff words were said the albino spotted quite a rare sight. "That one.." Hannibal flicked his nose towards a young ivory Buck grazing in the middle of his brown furred Does. It was almost spine tingling how he happened upon such a rare creature while also being a uniquely pale animal. With a cocked brow the male glanced to Archon.

Speech

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
08-14-2019, 05:58 PM
Hannibal was quick to point out a buck among the crowd. Archon had to move a little in order for his view to now be blocked by the foliage. As soon as he shifted, the ivory buck came into view. Archon let out a small breath, his lips tinging up in the smallest smile. "God has truly blessed us today," he murmured more to himself than to Hannibal.

Archon crouched low and started making his way to the prey, "I should work to isolate it. Can you make the first attempt at a take down? Try to... preserve the pelt as much as possible." With that, Archon picked up the pace to work his way as close to the pack as possible. Then he lunged, aiming to cleave the herd into two with his sudden presence. After that, he worked, lashing around to startle all those around the ivory buck, hooping to corner it into a standoff rather than a long chase down.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-20-2019, 06:54 PM

With a firm nod Hannibal took Archon's orders with stride. He didn't mind the larger male leading the way for it was nothing but a simple hunting mission. There was no drama nor severe pretenses. They were just on the hunt for a beautiful gift to give to their Empress. A femme they both loved.

Hannibal slid into position with ease. He remained low and quiet, even his breathing was steady enough to be disguised with the wind. Pale eyes were sharpened as lids slanted into a devious squint. The alpha was hidden within the brush and large boulders as Archon herded the unique buck his way. - As the Buck got close enough Hannibal leapt up onto one of the lower boulders before launching off of that with four greedy paws. Hannibal aimed to surprise the creature with his leap and hoped to land a heft bite at it's throat, careful to come from the back and miss the rack of antlers. - Hannibal's jaws connected with the lower right side of the beautiful animals neck and blood gushed from the wound. The Wolf locked his jaw and thrashed his head to make the Buck lose as much blood as possible. Of course, as this happened the Deer was on the move in a panic. Lashing that rack of antlers which at times landed purchased upon Hannibal's back but it wasn't enough to make the Wolf let go. Hopefully Archon would be able to land a blow to one of it's hind legs and severe a tendon.

Speech