gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
07-19-2019, 08:10 PM
Hello! I know some may don't know me. But in the following thread I am finally offering my characters for plots. They can be any tho I'll like them to stay away from serious harm or death.

Yurei
A shy and sad she wolf who is pessimistic with what happens on her life. She is part of Winterfell without a tank currently. She is afraid of others and then to stay away unless someone comes to her first. She is kind despite all the unfairness she was offered since she was a pup, she won't say no to help someone unless her fear is too big for her to even move. Right know she only knows Helosie and acere .

Hela
A two faced she wolf, part of Ashen. Klein as she is, she has a dark aligned personality. She is manipulative, prideful and short tempered if taken on the Wong side. She likes power, she likes to reach the top at any cost.

Eir
A young wolf, with Norse believes. She is stoic,brave,confident, strong to phisical and mental damage. She doesn't talk much, and hides a great intelligence and will to fight. She will start as aloner.
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-19-2019, 09:37 PM
I'm always down to have more Ashen wolves to thread my Zee with if you want to try her out with Hela. (: I can't think of a setting or anything atm though xD;

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
07-20-2019, 04:56 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2019, 04:57 AM by Yurei.)
I'll love a thread beteeen them! We could set a thread and just see how they act around each other
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.