Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Pride - BisexualMammoth HunterPromptober 2019
07-21-2019, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2019, 03:32 PM by Hela.)

Prideful legs carried the Klein through the vast terrains the pack owned. Her pink glare was still, free from emotions, just blank. Her tail was lowered but not in submission, a submission wasn't something Hela would ever display, no way for that. Hela was dominant, one who did what she wanted regardless of what others tell, it was her life no their. And such, Hela was confident as always, neer showing any inch of weakness, their wasn't room for the weak here. She wished her sister Belle considered it, a pack is as strong as the weakest of them. If this was her pack, the weakling would be kicked without question, but well this wasn't her pack so, for now, she couldn't do anything, just use her manipulative tongue she didn't mind using.

Her march kept going, without a certain destiny, she just wanted some walk. And after some more minutes, she allowed herself to lay beside the lake, feeling as the wind petted her dark coat she always kept in excellent conditions.

"Speech"

art and code by Cloudy

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-21-2019, 08:00 PM

Zee was feeling rather lost. Her neck still ached where Sirius' fangs had punctured her flesh though more then that her pain was deep in her chest. She had no idea why Sirius had attacked her that night, and though she didn't think he did it out of choice she still couldn't help but feel like she'd done something wrong. When she woke, her friend was not there.

She wandered aimlessly to the lake - taking the morning to recover and relax rather then immediately move to Deathbelle's den for her daily duties. She was lost in thought, entirely unaware as she walked.

Suddenly she stumbled, feeling fur from a tail tip beneath her paws and quickly threw herself to the side to avoid fully tramping the other. "I'm sorry!" The slave squeaked, ducking her head instinctively to the Klein. "I should watch where I'm going."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Hela

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

08-15-2019, 03:48 PM

As she rested, her charcoal coat moved along the breeze that came from the distance. She would close her eyes, feeling a peace she hoped no one would break with but well, she was a busy woman, after all, free time wast a must. Even if her rank wasn't the big thing, she would hold it with pride, she was an advisor to her sister, so she still had some weight on the pack. Apart from her blood of course. As minutes passed, she would rest her chin over her front paws, but soon she did feel the weight upon her and out of a sudden she saw a wolf attempting to dodge her. An eyebrow would rise as her pink eyes pierced through the other's figure.

"I should watch where I'm going." "Indeed." She said calmly as evaluates the wolf with her gaze. Taking note of each detail she could, and she did notice wounds upon her body. "A fight?" She asked, not really caring for the stranger, but her curiosity made her ask. "It is alright." She responded regarding their apologies. "I tend to be as lost as you dear." She answered, as her words came out like honey.

"Who was the savage?" Why did she want to know? Well, she needed to advert Belle. There could be troublesome folks on their home. "Someone like that shouldn't be allowed here." She said looking around. Maybe she could get some benefit on this.

"Speech"
code by Cloudy

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
08-15-2019, 04:21 PM

Zee was taken back as the Klein spoke to her kindly. Only Deathbelle ever referred to her with gentle titles such as 'dear,' whereas the others called her 'slave' or 'slave-girl.' Her ears lifted cautiously from their flattened position, and she hesitantly moved to sit upon the ground. This Klein was one she'd had no interaction with so far, and so far it seemed she was kind like Harbringr was.

She asked on her injury, and Zee tucked her head down to allow her neck fur to cover the wound from sight. "Oh, uh." She stammered quietly. "It was Sirius. I deserved it." It confused her to have the Klein refer to her attacker as a savage - Zee was a slave, for all the other knew it was Deathbelle herself to ravage her. Any of the Klein's had permission to do so. Did this one not know Zee's place in the pack?

It felt wrong to hide the information, on the off-chance that this woman was not informed on Zee's slavery. It could come back to bite her in the ass later should she be seen as manipulating a superior and impersonating a higher ranking wolf. "My name is Zee, I am Empress Deathbelle's handmaiden and a slave to the empire." Her head bowed low as she spoke. "May I ask how you would like to be addressed, Your Grace?"

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Hela

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

08-15-2019, 05:49 PM

Her eyes didn't leave the stranger's figure, she was quite curious of them, of their reason for being within Ashen. She allowed her tongue to pass over her nose as she kept contemplating the female in front of her. And their hesitant movements made her wonders grow more. "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you." 'If you don't give me a reason to' The last part was kept within her mind, as a soft smile formed on her lips.

"It was Sirius. I deserved it." She didn't remember Sirius that well, he wasn't on her memories. "I see, and why should you deserve such a fate?" She inquired, as her tail was placed over her back legs. Her expression was calm, hiding the monster within, one she kept caged deep inside her mind, only when needed she would set it free and show the world the ruthless wolf she really was. For now, she would keep it sleeping.   "My name is Zee, I am Empress Deathbelle's handmaiden and a slave to the empire." "A pleasure to meet you Ms.Zee." 'An slave?' She asked within her mind. If it was a slave then that might could be the reasons of those wounds. She could act with cruelty if she wanted, but for her purpose's sake, she would, for now, act kind, to use that mask no one could take away. It was time for Hela to use it, she was an expert in playing nice, in being fake heaven with the hell within.

"Not need to bow Dove, not with me." She said smiling at them. "May I ask how you would like to be addressed, Your Grace?"  "My name is Hela Klein the Advisor of the empire, but you can call me just Crow. There is no need for titles or such." She finished as keeps looking at Zee.

"Speech" | 'Thoughts
code by Cloudy

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

08-26-2019, 08:18 PM

Zee was slightly startled on being questioned further - she'd told a few of the Kleins who worried there might have been an intruder that injured her that she simply had it coming and none of them batted an eye. She stared suspiciously at the Klein woman, before clarifying slowly. "I'm.. a slave. Sometimes I say or do things that result in punishment." Hopefully that would be sufficient, Zee did not want to be caught in a lie but at the same time did not want Sirius to be thought of as dangerous. It was an accident, after all.

This Klein was altogether too friendly. Sure, others had been kind to her like Harbringr but never to the point of treating her like an equal in this way. No titles? No bowing? Her eyes narrowed slightly, confused. "I'm sorry, Miss Hela but I must insist." She murmured, cautious in case her friendly air was a trap of some sort. "I serve the Kleins and Ashen, and that makes you my master as well."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."